Home

Who are the good draft picks in head coach 09?

This is a discussion on Who are the good draft picks in head coach 09? within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-29-2012, 02:41 PM   #25
Rookie

bblack1207's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Who are the good draft picks in head coach 09?

Players like Juran Riley Do Much better When You Build A Solid Defense Around Him. With A Good Pass Rush And Solid Safetys, He Steps Up His Game And Becomes That 90+ Rating. Actually That Goes For Any Of These Picks. I have Seen the Same With Antonio Boxx And Bobby Bailey. Each Have Been Solid Pro Bowl performers And Players I Can Count On To Make Big Plays And Actually 1 Interception At least per game. I Had Boxx And Bailey With Antonio Cromartie At CB, And A Solid Def Line And LB Corp, And They Each Made Defensive MVP In Consecutive Years. The Game Is What You Make It And There Is No Other Comparable To It Right Now For Strategy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2012, 06:25 PM   #26
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bblack1207
Players like Juran Riley Do Much better When You Build A Solid Defense Around Him. With A Good Pass Rush And Solid Safetys, He Steps Up His Game And Becomes That 90+ Rating. Actually That Goes For Any Of These Picks. I have Seen the Same With Antonio Boxx And Bobby Bailey. Each Have Been Solid Pro Bowl performers And Players I Can Count On To Make Big Plays And Actually 1 Interception At least per game. I Had Boxx And Bailey With Antonio Cromartie At CB, And A Solid Def Line And LB Corp, And They Each Made Defensive MVP In Consecutive Years. The Game Is What You Make It And There Is No Other Comparable To It Right Now For Strategy.
Do you know who I have on my team besides Riley? Btw, he is rated 92 OVR at this time.

CB: Revis, Riley, Cromartie

FS: Kenny Phillips

SS: Kerry Rhodes

MLB: Patrick Willis & Beau Bell

LOLB: LaMarr Woodlry

ROLB: Shawn Merriman

QB: Brady

HB: LeRon James

FB: Mauria

WR: Calvin Johnson. Brandon Marshall, Bellows

TE: Storm Stewart & Drew Goldman. Interestingly enough is Storm is dropping passes, much like the other Wide Receivers on my team. My team is known for dropping passes and Brady throwing at someone's feet.

Offensive line are all 90+

Defensive line is 90+ except for RE who is 85/86.

Is that good enough for your "Players like Juran Riley Do Much better When You Build A Solid Defense Around Him."
Old 03-25-2015, 11:31 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 0

Sounds more like to me that it's failure to develop these players full potential. Do your position coach suck at player development? Are you being a Head Coach and taking every step you can to develop them? Look at Tony Dungy and what Skill sets he has based on what he wants to achieve. Sorry but some I these admires are not flaws in the game IMHO.
Old 03-25-2015, 11:33 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 0

Sorry failures not admires, really hate autocorrect sometimes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »