Home

Helping adding plays

This is a discussion on Helping adding plays within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-11-2012, 08:00 PM   #1
MVP

BrnwsBucksFanNC's Arena

OVR: 17
Helping adding plays

I have never liked trying to add plays to the playbook in this game and my experience this evening didnt help with that feeling. I spent about 2 hours adding plays to help my defense and when I started my next game every play in the defensive playbook was in there twice, one as Mastered and once as Unlearned. So I stopped the game and went back to the playbook to remove the Unlearned version of the play so I didnt have to scroll through 40 plays and when I deleted the Unlearned, the Mastered version disappeared.

So I humbly ask for help. What did I do wrong? I only added the "simple" version of the plays, but some of them were even in the playbook twice.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2012, 12:20 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Helping adding plays

It is not what you did wrong, but what they did wrong when making the game. It can be frustrating and unsettling to look at. Just remember, these simple plays arent meant to stay around. They are meant to be a play you build from.

IE, You add a simple man coverage play right? Then in game you edit it so that it doubles a wr thats killing you. You keep that edit if it works, dont if it doesnt. When you have an edit that works, you delete the simple play you edited and keep the created play that works better.

They're just base plays, never meant to stay in your playbook forever. once you find a way to modify them or replace them with an opponents version, they should be deleted.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »