Home

The Impact of Leadership

This is a discussion on The Impact of Leadership within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-10-2013, 08:06 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 26
Re: The Impact of Leadership

Quote:
Originally Posted by revan615
I've always wondered that if you jumped to supersim while in game, if it affected the total skill points earned. I know you get more for playing the game out, which I always do, but if I went to supersim during the game, does the game penalize me for skill points earned?
I don't recall the exact number of points, but I think it's about 1500-2500 for supersim, 2000-3500 for a played game. I don't think there will be a big difference unless you've got a very good coaching staff. You see more points if you blow a team out vs. a comfortable win. So no, I don't think there is much of a penalty.
Old 01-11-2013, 01:58 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

What would be the purpose of worrying about Playcalling for your Head Coach? You're either going to call the play yourself, or let the OC or DC call the play. How can boosting playcalling for your headcoach help your team?
Old 01-11-2013, 02:47 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesrockz
What would be the purpose of worrying about Playcalling for your Head Coach? You're either going to call the play yourself, or let the OC or DC call the play. How can boosting playcalling for your headcoach help your team?
The higher the playcall skill the better the plays that will show up in Ask Coach/ By Success-all the various playcalling filters. If you know enough to call all your own plays-you won't need it. If not, you might as well max out playcall.
Old 01-11-2013, 05:32 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesrockz
Aside from what MRS mentioned, Why would I want my OC or DC calling the plays? Why would I spend twice as many points raising my OC and DC's playcalling skills up to full, when I can do it once on my HC and cover both halves of the playcalling? not to mention that your HC accumulates points faster than anybody else, so it's "cheaper" on him relative to the amount of points you gain than on either the OC or the DC.

When I'm not calling the plays myself, it's my HC calling em.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »