Home

This game is still awesome

This is a discussion on This game is still awesome within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-03-2020, 08:54 AM   #9
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: This game is still awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheButter
Same thing here, I have a unrelated question and can't post a new thread for some reason.

Draft paths. I've got the Jack English path, the Falcons drafted him 2nd overall last off-season. Does this mean I'll never get to see Mike Zazzali throwing darts? Or will I just have to play through the English path, until it completes and then play the next Draft Path?
No, you will not get to see Mike Zazzali in this career. There are 4 draft paths: English, Ozzie Jones, Mike Zazzali, and Maceo Sweetney. After your last preseason game in 2008, Schefter will come on and talk about the draft class. Each path is roughly 15 seasons. After you finish the path, your career is over and you are forced to retire.

To get another draft class, save before the last preseason game. After Schefter introduces the class, you can exit out and reload and he will introduce a different one of the 4 paths. Just keep doing that until you get the path you want.

However, you can't have multiple (English and Zazzali for example) in the same career.
Old 12-03-2020, 10:10 AM   #10
Rookie

Best way to cycle through all the draft classes is to save immediately after your last pre-season game is played, before Monday. That way you won’t have to keep replaying the last game. Hope this helps.
Old 12-09-2020, 03:47 PM   #11
Rookie

TheButter's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampafan11
No, you will not get to see Mike Zazzali in this career. There are 4 draft paths: English, Ozzie Jones, Mike Zazzali, and Maceo Sweetney. After your last preseason game in 2008, Schefter will come on and talk about the draft class. Each path is roughly 15 seasons. After you finish the path, your career is over and you are forced to retire.

To get another draft class, save before the last preseason game. After Schefter introduces the class, you can exit out and reload and he will introduce a different one of the 4 paths. Just keep doing that until you get the path you want.

However, you can't have multiple (English and Zazzali for example) in the same career.
Thanks for your response, that's disappointing though. The stronger the competition the better.

But unrelated, I didn't receive a notification for this quote and can't post threads. I'm new on here and everything says I don't have permission to do anything like view notifications ect. How do I fix this?

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Operation Sports mobile app

CPU teams stole your successful plays in your playbook and added them to their playbooks. That feature met with college playbooks from incoming college coaches and user created plays birthed a new meta evolution for playcallers across the NFL.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »