Home

Official St. Louis Rams Thread

This is a discussion on Official St. Louis Rams Thread within the NFL Official Team Threads forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football > NFL Official Team Threads
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-23-2010, 04:51 PM   #25
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Official St. Louis Rams Thread

I actually just read this morning that it's less likely that Vick gets traded in the offseason. I'd like to see him get another shot at starting (STL, BUF, SF... I'd LOVE to see him in the CAR offense but that ain't happening).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2010, 12:48 AM   #26
The Mad Genius

MARTZball's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwharton
I actually just read this morning that it's less likely that Vick gets traded in the offseason. I'd like to see him get another shot at starting (STL, BUF, SF... I'd LOVE to see him in the CAR offense but that ain't happening).
Really? Link?

I was only going off analyst stuff from NFL.com and ESPN.com

We don't have our QB for 2010 on the roster and I don't want Campbell. I hope Vick is still on the cards, I think he with Suh can recharge our fledgling franchise.
Old 02-24-2010, 01:31 PM   #27
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

It was a short description in a link in an email I got from NFL.com. I never opened to read the article. I just did a search and this may be the one it's coming from.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...s&confirm=true

Quote:
The start of every league year brings with it some roster purging, particularly those moves triggered by veteran players due a substantial roster bonus. I took a look at those players who stand to make roughly $2 million or more from roster bonuses due between March 5 and March 12 (this list does not include Eagles QB Michael Vick, who has a $1.5 million roster bonus due on the fifth day of the league year, and whom the Eagles will not let walk away).
Certainly nothing definite here.
Old 02-25-2010, 02:17 PM   #28
MVP

Stroehms's Arena

OVR: 55

My Rams dream Off-Season:

Sign Vick. Cut Bulger. Resign Little. Retain Atogwe & Barron.
Draft Suh, Weatherspoon (From Mizzou).

Rams should look at:

Former Giants LB Antonio Pierce. He has the Spags connection with NYG but I don't know how much it would cost.

We also need playmakers at the CB, WR and a change of pace RB to spell Steven Jackson.

Go Rams!!!!!
Old 02-26-2010, 04:24 AM   #29
The Mad Genius

MARTZball's Arena

I like your thinking Stroehms.

Thanks for the link wwharton
Old 04-11-2010, 10:13 AM   #30
Banned

OVR: 9

Draft a QB first round. Bradford or Tebow
Old 11-29-2010, 12:44 AM   #31
Pro

pistonpete's Arena

OVR: 8

so 11 games into the season, what do you guys think about the 2010 draft class and the way the rams are playing? to be 5-6 and tied with seattle for first in the division is unbelievable. i would give the rams a b+ for the draft simply because of the play of bradford. he is as accurate as advertised and has more poise than any other rookie qb in recent history. if the rams don't address their needs at rb in the offseason and draft a wr (green and jones will be gone early) they will have failed. illini mike has been a great addition, and if danario alexander can stay healthy he can be a scary proposition for the defense to gameplan for. i just don't know if he is going to hold up with 5 knee surgeries behind him. overall, i think the team is heading in the right direction. with clayton, avery, alexander, hoomanauwanui., sj39 and others, next year should be exciting. hopefully in a few weeks we'll be talking about the playoffs. go rams!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2010, 08:51 PM   #32
The Mad Genius

MARTZball's Arena

I give us an A for selecting Bradford when there were plenty writing him off as a NFL QB given he is final season in the NCAA. We have a franchise QB that is going to be one of the great ones. Cut and dice it any way you like, we get an A if only because of Bradford. The rest is sugar on top.

We are in playoff contention if only because we are in the worst division in football. We will take that given the nightmare of the past few years.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football > NFL Official Team Threads »