Home

Old 06-03-2015, 04:45 PM   #8073
Fino Alla Fine

KingTocco's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Destiny

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonkeyJote
The sniper is supposedly not bad. People like the shotguns, but I hate them.

Yes this is true, the sniper and the rocket launcher I think are the only items worth owning IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lakers
Juventus

PSN: KingTocco
Old 06-03-2015, 04:58 PM   #8074
Hall Of Fame

kingkilla56's Arena

OVR: 31

I agree, I dont think I like any of the new guns to come out with HoW. Hell the only ones that get any love are burn primaries you get by chance in ToO (which are overrated imo). I feared that them letting us ascend all old guns (specifically Fatebringer and lesser Black Hammer) would ruin any chance of the new guns mattering in PVE. Additionally, all the new gun perks are lame as hell. There isnt that one "woah" gun in the new pack, which may be by design considering how broken FB BH and GH made PVE lol.

Perhaps they are saving it all for the big DLC this fall, which is beginning to rub me the wrong way.
Old 06-03-2015, 05:07 PM   #8075
Fino Alla Fine

KingTocco's Arena

OVR: 0
Destiny

I agree with some of what you said, but definitely not that the ToO primary elemental damage guns are overrated. I have the Scout and the Pulse rifle and they absolutely wreck everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lakers
Juventus

PSN: KingTocco
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2015, 05:29 PM   #8076
Hall Of Fame

kingkilla56's Arena

OVR: 31

Yeah but they have alternates from the non-lighthouse pool of guns that wreck just as hard, I mean anything can own when that burn is active really. There really is no gun that we need to bend over backwards to pursue in HoW for the PVE realm.

If they wreck in PVP then more power to yall. Ive accepted that Im poop at PVP. Played Iron Banner last night with 4 friends, we went 5-0 but I was literally a handicap to them. Had like a .35 K/D lol. Really is all about Thorn in there.
Old 06-03-2015, 06:55 PM   #8077
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilla56
Yeah but they have alternates from the non-lighthouse pool of guns that wreck just as hard, I mean anything can own when that burn is active really. There really is no gun that we need to bend over backwards to pursue in HoW for the PVE realm.

If they wreck in PVP then more power to yall. Ive accepted that Im poop at PVP. Played Iron Banner last night with 4 friends, we went 5-0 but I was literally a handicap to them. Had like a .35 K/D lol. Really is all about Thorn in there.
I really want the ToO scout rifle actually; especially in void.
Old 06-03-2015, 07:07 PM   #8078
Banned

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonkeyJote
I really want the ToO scout rifle actually; especially in void.
Yeah, any void primary would be better than the Epilogue. Really need to run Crota Hard now that it will be far easier to get the WoC.
Old 06-03-2015, 08:13 PM   #8079
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilla56

Nope not at all. None of the weapons are all that spectacular. Having a nice void primary would be sweet, but I got the scholar in arc and in the NF it did about 3500 less damage than Fatebringer. I would've love to have gotten that in Void. I armor aside a nice void primary that hits harder than Word of Crota is my only goal for ToO. Sucks you have to go 9-0 and hope RNG hits in your favor. Now that I have announced what I need/want from ToO I will never get it.

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Old 06-03-2015, 09:06 PM   #8080
Banned

OVR: 18

As usual with the absolutely horrible IB matchmaking, I now have 5 medallions. My team is usually on the receiving end of a 10000 plus point spread slaughtering against full fireteams.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »