Home

Old 01-15-2014, 05:35 PM   #25
Kitten Mittens!!

thegut's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Day Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jistic
I picked it up. Game is crazy. Very tense. My first few tries I got killed by zombies pretty quickly. Couldn't even find anything to defend myself with.

Then I got a good spawn. Found a bunch of ****. Had been hiking all over the map for days. I needed water badly and found a player just standing there. I snuck up to him and handcuffed him. I ONLY took the water bottle. I think he was AFK cuz he just stood there.

I downloaded the map app to my phone. So I stopped in a back yard of a house and was looking at my phone to get my bearings when I hear a gunshot.....screen goes black.....YOU ARE DEAD. I could hear him looting me afterwards! I was pissed but loved it at the same time.

I've run into bleeding players and bandaged them gave them some food and water...then they just run away without saying thank you even lol. That's Dayz

I just hit a military base and am loaded up. M4 rifle a ton of ammo, and a pistol. Now to bring justice to the land!

Game is fun as hell. Would be better with others though...
I've been playing a lot too. Died twice pretty quickly because I was hugging the coast which is not a good idea. The first time I eventually bled out from zombie attacks and the second time I died of dehydration. Now on my third life and things are going very well. I headed in land almost immediately and eventually made it to Polana. I got a ton of supplies and killed a bandit who tried to ambush me with an ax. Now I have hooked up with a group of friends and we are running in a well armed and well stocked crew.

Jistic what is your steam id. I've been hanging out near the international airport. If you want a crew to run with you can hang out with us. I'm thegut on steam.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2014, 06:06 PM   #26
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28

My id is Jistic. I sent you a friend request. I'm currently doing lone wolf but would love to team up as you know it's brutal out there lol.
Old 01-15-2014, 06:49 PM   #27
Kitten Mittens!!

thegut's Arena

OVR: 2

I think I gave you the wrong id. It's weird my account is under thegut but I think my name is Log Jammin. I have no idea why it doesn't use my original account name. I sent you a friend request.
Old 01-15-2014, 08:16 PM   #28
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

Yep I saw that. I accepted your request. Let's play soon.
Old 01-15-2014, 08:38 PM   #29
Come get some!

Candyman5's Arena

OVR: 43

I got this as well. I can't seem to get my game pad to link up right.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:37844096

Teams:
NCAA/PRO Football - Miami Hurricanes/Minnesota Vikings
NCAA/PRO Basketball - Syracuse Orange/NJ Nets
NCAA/PRO Baseball - Miami Hurricanes/NY Yankees
Old 01-15-2014, 08:39 PM   #30
MVP

Chizzypoof's Arena

OVR: 15

I picked it up too. I was reluctant to buy a $30.00 Alpha but I caved when I saw this thread getting more activity. I'll try to get on tonight if I can, I'll shoot you guys a friend invite. Looking forward to traveling with some people if you want the company.
Old 01-15-2014, 10:02 PM   #31
MVP

TheDutchDad's Arena

OVR: 12

I should have asked this earlier, but a quick question. I played DayZ mod, but just started playing the Standalone. If I haven't died, can I still quit the game, and load back in in my location I left with my gear? Do I need to load back into the same server I quit earlier or can I load any server and have all my stuff?
Old 01-15-2014, 10:18 PM   #32
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

Yes that is correct.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »