Home

No Man's Sky

This is a discussion on No Man's Sky within the Non-Sports Gaming forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-11-2018, 01:00 PM   #3473
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: No Man's Sky

This is still probably my most played game right now. Reddit helped me get back into it, and joined a ton of people in their system!

This and WWE have me for a long, long time.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Old 11-22-2018, 02:18 PM   #3474
#BurghProud

BurghFan's Arena

OVR: 34

New "Visions" update adds new biomes, fauna, flora, and other stuff. Just released a few hours ago. 6 GB.

https://www.nomanssky.com/visions-update/

Steelers: IX, X, XIII, XIV, XL, XLIII
Penguins:1990/91, 1991/92, 2008/09, 20015/16, 2016/17
Pirates:1909, 1925, 1960, 1971, 1979
Panthers (FB): 1915, 1916, 1918, 1929, 1931, 1934, 1936, 1937, 1976
Panthers (MBB): 1927/28, 1929/30
Old 03-27-2019, 03:08 PM   #3475
All Star

Bard's Arena

PSVR of the game is coming out. New update this summer with even more multiplayer. I have so many hours sunk in and cannot see myself stopping any time soon!

Quote:
Hello Everyone,

We know that there is a lot of hunger out there for news and updates on No Man’s Sky. We wanted to share some information from behind the scenes.

Our next chapter will be called No Man’s Sky: Beyond, coming Summer 2019.

Each chapter for No Man’s Sky has been more successful than the last. Thanks to our community, NEXT our large release last year was especially so. It went on to bring enjoyment to millions of new players, and it helped to change the legacy of this game we care so much about.

Earlier this year, whilst working on our roadmap of three future updates, we decided we wanted to interweave their features, and had a vision for something much more impactful.

We are excited to announce that Beyond will contain those three major updates rolled into one larger free release.

The first component of Beyond we are announcing today is No Man’s Sky Online.

No Man’s Sky Online includes a radical new social and multiplayer experience which empowers players everywhere in the universe to meet and play together. Whilst this brings people together like never before, and has many recognisable online elements, we don’t consider No Man’s Sky to be an MMO – it won’t require a subscription, won’t contain microtransactions, and will be free for all existing players.

These changes are an answer to how we have seen people playing since the release of NEXT, and is something we’ve dreamed of for a long time.

We will talk more about each component when we know we can be precise, and look forward to sharing more in the coming weeks.

Beyond will be our most ambitious chapter so far, and something we’ve been working ridiculously hard on. We’ll continue to support No Man’s Sky in this way for the foreseeable future.

It’s unexpected but so rewarding to see so many accolades and nominations for No Man’s Sky as Best On-going or Most Evolved this year. To some NEXT may have felt like a natural end-point for our journey, but for us it was another step on a longer voyage.

Thank you so much,
Sean

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-27-2019, 03:19 PM   #3476
Rookie

OVR: 0

I still haven't played this game, but it seems like it has aged well with people getting over the initial disappointment due to the over-hyping, and it seems like it would be so well suited to VR ...
Old 03-27-2019, 03:40 PM   #3477
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard
PSVR of the game is coming out. New update this summer with even more multiplayer. I have so many hours sunk in and cannot see myself stopping any time soon!

The Beyond update (including VR for PC and PSVR) is coming to all platforms Looking forward to trying proper multiplayer as the 4 player limit is not too great.
Old 03-27-2019, 03:50 PM   #3478
All Star

Bard's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mestevo
The Beyond update (including VR for PC and PSVR) is coming to all platforms Looking forward to trying proper multiplayer as the 4 player limit is not too great.
Very nice! And I love everything because I have a fre groups of 3-4 so it has worked out great...but getting them all together would be a blast!

Old 03-27-2019, 03:54 PM   #3479
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

Yeah, we had 7-9 people trying to play it at a LAN, and it just didn't work. Everyone beyond the 4 players who can group are just wisps. We'll probably revisit it next LAN in January/February.
Old 03-27-2019, 05:01 PM   #3480
MVP

Picci's Arena

Gamestop is currently selling the PS4 game for less than $10 which is a steal. Don't know how long this sale will last.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »