Home

Batman: Arkham Knight

This is a discussion on Batman: Arkham Knight within the Non-Sports Gaming forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-04-2014, 04:50 PM   #33
You Dead Wrong

Jano's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Batman: Arkham Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMRblue1027
Please tell me Kevin Conroy is back. It doesn't feel right without him.
Oh he definitely is. He slipped up and revealed that this game was in development last year.

And I honestly think this game is coming out this year. The last Arkham game from Rocksteady was 2011 so I'm sure 3 years is enough to get this one going.. even if it is on NG systems.

In Rocksteady i trust lol
Old 03-04-2014, 04:56 PM   #34
CMH
Making you famous

CMH's Arena

OVR: 46

Has there ever been a delay? It always comes out 3rd quarter on. 1st quarter announcement. Feels that way.

Sent from my mobile device.
"It may well be that we spectators, who are not divinely gifted as athletes, are the only ones able to truly see, articulate and animate the experience of the gift we are denied. And that those who receive and act out the gift of athletic genius must, perforce, be blind and dumb about it -- and not because blindness and dumbness are the price of the gift, but because they are its essence." - David Foster Wallace

"You'll not find more penny-wise/pound-foolish behavior than in Major League Baseball." - Rob Neyer
Old 03-04-2014, 05:06 PM   #35
MVP

Eman5805's Arena

OVR: 15

Oh hell yes. I'm going to buy a Game Informer for the first time in a few years just to get the scoop on this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2014, 05:42 PM   #36
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
Instantly cracks the top 5 games I want this year -
Still doesn't crack mine

NBA 2K15
FIFA 15
The Order: 1866
MLB 14 The Show
Destiny
Watch Dogs

That is without Uncharted 4 and The Division which I would assume is coming in 2015.
Old 03-04-2014, 07:29 PM   #37
MVP

BattleBornLV's Arena

OVR: 7

Absolutely cannot wait for this game. This is hands down my favorite video game series. This is on the top of my list of most anticipated game this year.
Old 03-04-2014, 08:15 PM   #38
Rookie

8iron's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoAwesome
Still doesn't crack mine

NBA 2K15
FIFA 15
The Order: 1866
MLB 14 The Show
Destiny
Watch Dogs

That is without Uncharted 4 and The Division which I would assume is coming in 2015.
I haven't played Origins yet, but if the trailer is representative of gameplay, this might easily be a most wanted for 2014 for me. All I really care about so far are Destiny and Evolve; Titanfall beta was fun but has fallen off my buy list, in part because I have committed to eventually buying a PS4.
Old 03-04-2014, 09:38 PM   #39
MVP

Chiefsfan881129's Arena

OVR: 13

I have to admit I'm super excited rockasteady is back making this game. Origins last yr drove me nuts and mad.

I hated some of the stupid stuff they did like forcing u to play multiplayer and challenges to unlock suits and then the stupid arkham origins story challenges which were crazy just to unlock the suit then unlock it and find out its Glitched and the devs promised to fix it in a patch 6 months later still ain't fixed..

I stopped playing this game cuz of the bugs and the stupidity of the WB devs in the way they did the unblockable suits lie about fixing the dark knight skin and other things a Story mode DLC promised 4 january pushed back to April.. WB gave the series a black eye in my books

plus I never hated a batman game like I did origins cuz of the bugs and stuff mentioned above..

Rock steady does the game right and had rockastesdy not been the one making Arkham Knights and it was WB I most likely wouldn't buy the game.

But with rock a steady finally doing this one I've already placed my pre order. Thanks to them I'll likely have 12 or 13 ps4 games by yrs in.

I already have 6 and next up are Infamous 2nd son The Amazing Spider Man 2 Madden NFL 15 MLB 14 the show. NBA 2K15 and Batman Arkham Knight.. going to be a great yr..

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Kansas #1 KC ChiefsFan!
Kansas #1 KU Basketball Fan!
Kansas #1 Boston Redsox Fan!
Kansas #1 K-State Football Fan!
Kansas #1 OKC Thunder Fan!

Home Of Madden Cover Barry Sanders! Go Chiefs!
Old 03-05-2014, 12:10 AM   #40
Marvel's Finest

JBH3's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalf
Any bets on the Joker being the "surprise" main villain?

In the Arkham universe he's dead. At the end of Arkham City Batman carries his body out. Then in the Batman "End Game" comic, which was a bridge from the events of Arkham City to the Harley Quinn's Revenge DLC, commissioner Gordon cremates the Joker, forever ending his reign of terror.

So unless they are retconing that whole thing, then the Joker should be just a memory and we should have some new antagonist(s).

With the Joker having been a catalyst to Injustice and the main villain in Arkham Asylum, Arkham City, and Arkham Origins...it's time to bring on something new.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »