Home

Death Stranding

This is a discussion on Death Stranding within the Non-Sports Gaming forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-01-2020, 12:37 PM   #105
Pro

OVR: 14
Re: Death Stranding

Got this game for Christmas. I started playing but to be honest I don’t have a clue what is going on!!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2020, 06:42 AM   #106
TNA & WWE thanks you

CWood2's Arena

OVR: 20

Picked this up for $35, and the graphics and music in the first hour already paid it off.

This game just feels epic. Can’t wait to unravel the story.
Old 01-05-2020, 11:01 AM   #107
So Real!!

ckarlic's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWood2
Picked this up for $35, and the graphics and music in the first hour already paid it off.

This game just feels epic. Can’t wait to unravel the story.
The music in this game is truly epic. I loved it.

Me after beating the game and after watching the ending cut scene. Great job Kojima!

New Youtube Gaming Channel -- SpicyChicharron
Follow me on Twitter
Old 03-03-2020, 01:28 AM   #108
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

Old 03-08-2020, 09:00 AM   #109
MVP

Picci's Arena

OVR: 7

Its been awhile since I last played but after reading posts from Ckarlic and Mestevo, I've continued my journey west to reconnect Bridges across the UCA. In between keeping BB relax and calm from a bad fall I sustained, I've also been taking my necessary naps and piss breaks. I'm starting to wonder who and what Mads Mikkelsen's role is in this story. I'm heading from what it looks is the Ohio Valley on my map. However, I'm sensing danger coming soon.

Last edited by Picci; 03-08-2020 at 09:21 AM.
Old 04-02-2020, 04:11 PM   #110
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

I got lucky and picked this up at GameStop for $30 and was able to use my gift card. I really need to enjoy this game with all the time at home and now TLOU being pushed back. I was counting on playing Control for a few weeks, but that one let me down. I didn't play any of the producers old game so his name doesn't mean much. It being a Sony exclusive does as I have yet to not enjoy one.

I played 2 hours last night so far so good. I was worried the story would be weird and at least early on its not. I'm at the end of chapter 2 and I've heard things open up when you get to Chapter 3. The gameplay is definitely unique so far I don't mind the walking simulator vibe of it. Its a good change of pace of violence and I know I can always lower settings and just relax playing it.

This seems to be a love/hate type of game and I wasn't sure what I would think of it. I'm anxious to dig more into it tonight as I need a lengthy game that will occupy my time for a month.
Old 04-22-2020, 10:24 AM   #111
Rookie

lunch pale gang's Arena

OVR: 2

I picked this game up on release day, played it for about 15 hours (stopped somewhere in the middle of Episode 2) and then let it sit dormant until last week. With so much more time at home now, I figured I'd give it another shot, and wow, and I'm glad I did!

The flow of the game really picks up after Episode 2. Plus, it didn't help that as I was playing through Episode 2 the first time, that I was engaging in way too many side missions. These are mostly a waste of time and give you very few rewards for completing them. They are much more enjoyable after you've acquired the means to make deliveries much easier (vehicles, floating packages, etc...). Do not waste your time huffing around on foot doing side missions in Episode 2, come back to them later after you've leveled up.

While I realize that this game certainly is not for everyone, and there's nothing wrong with that, I highly recommend it to those gamers who enjoy a great story told at a slow pace, coupled with a great soundtrack, and who do not mind not having a ton of violent action.

I'm so glad that i decided to give this game another whirl.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2020, 09:21 AM   #112
Everyday is Faceurary!

dickey1331's Arena

OVR: 31

I beat this game the other day. Took me a little over 40 hours. I dont know what to think about this game. I liked it but man it was a different game. Some of the ending stuff really made me dislike it though. I felt that the ending was dragged out too much especially with a lot of tedious missions at the end.
NFL: Dallas Cowboys
NHL: Dallas Stars
NBA: Dallas Mavericks

I own a band check it out

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »