Home

E3 2019 (6/9 - 6/13) What do you want too see?

This is a discussion on E3 2019 (6/9 - 6/13) What do you want too see? within the Non-Sports Gaming forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-11-2019, 09:28 AM   #33
Pro

goledensilence's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: E3 2019 (6/9 - 6/13) What do you want too see?

So far, Watch Dogs Legion & Cyberpunk 2077 are the two must purchase games for me.

Can't wait to see what they look like on the new Xbox console.
Old 06-11-2019, 08:05 PM   #34
Greatest caddie ever!

youvalss's Arena

OVR: 42

Is WDL going to also be released on next gen consoles?

ZX Spectrum
CPU: Z80 @ 3.5 MHz
GPU: Monochrome display
RAM: 48 KB
Old 06-11-2019, 08:28 PM   #35
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by youvalss
Is WDL going to also be released on next gen consoles?
I'm not sure anything has been announced that won't also be on the next consoles, or is exclusive to those consoles.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2019, 09:34 PM   #36
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

I didn't set high expectations. With next generation of consoles over the horizon, I'm not surprised that most of the games that has been discussed are games that we had an idea about. Any big major new games, they probably wanted to wait to display on the new consoles.
I think it setting up to be a big E3 2020. Most of big games that were shown are slated to come out before next E3. So it is setting up for next year to be about new consoles, new 1Ps and major AAAs, probably game comparisons between current and new consoles.
Old 06-11-2019, 10:27 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 2

With the info what we have about next gen, they will be similar. Ultra fast SSD will be standard in end 2020. Can't see that PC won't have ultra fast SSD. 8k is nuts maybe 30 fps, most of us don't play 4k yet. This time will be not easy for Ps to win the next gen.
Old 06-11-2019, 10:45 PM   #38
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by piffbernd
With the info what we have about next gen, they will be similar. Ultra fast SSD will be standard in end 2020. Can't see that PC won't have ultra fast SSD. 8k is nuts maybe 30 fps, most of us don't play 4k yet. This time will be not easy for Ps to win the next gen.
Meh it's about the games.. until xbox brings it with first party exclusives I'm quite happy with my playstation.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 06-11-2019, 11:24 PM   #39
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by piffbernd
I agree.
I feel that the systems won't have much disparity as far as specs. I'm excited to see how much more developers can do with more power or graphical leap we'll see. Especially with SSD. Developers won't have to work around loading worlds as much. I think XBox learned their lesson. They were geared around being the best entertainment device. With acquisitions of more gaming studios, they are focusing more of games. If the consoles are more equal, then XBox needs to step up on 1Ps. I feel next generation will be closer, but Sony will still edge on exclusives.

I feel the console specs for both are them just future proofing the consoles. I still think we will get another generation or 2 of consoles, but I don't think they want a repeat of current gen. This gen started underwhelmingly. I don't think they want to have to have a mid-gen refresh next gen. Which would be great for me. I don't want to buy a new system 3 years into next gen. I want the system to be as future proofed as possible. If they want to come out with a slim or special edition or larger hard drive, then alright. But I want to get one console and newer tv for the next gen and not have to worry about updating
Old 06-11-2019, 11:45 PM   #40
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by YuNgWuN
Meh it's about the games.. until xbox brings it with first party exclusives I'm quite happy with my playstation.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Operation Sports mobile app
I agree. I always preferred Sony and getting it regardless.
I know E3 2020 for XBOX is going to show off hardware and games from the acquired studios for next consoles. Those 1Ps have to really step it up. Sony does a great job overall with Single Player story driven games. Both God of War and Spiderman sold over or close to 10 million copies in what a year. Its great to have a powerful system, but games have to come first. I'm willing to sacrifice on graphics if I'm getting better exclusives

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »