Home

E3 2019 (6/9 - 6/13) What do you want too see?

This is a discussion on E3 2019 (6/9 - 6/13) What do you want too see? within the Non-Sports Gaming forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-23-2019, 06:50 PM   #1
Come get some!

Candyman5's Arena

OVR: 43
E3 2019 (6/9 - 6/13) What do you want too see?

I wasnt sure if this should go here or in the Entertainment/Technology are. Mods please move if it doesnt belong.

As for what I want too see, my list is below:

1. Halo Infinite. 500 million dollar Budget shows me that Microsoft isnt playing around. I'm hoping for maybe a open world Halo with expansions. With as much money they are putting into this game, wouldnt surprised me if it's a live service (Destiny type) game where they can keep adding onto it rather than keep making new ones.

https://youtu.be/nXDk86lQhto

2. The new IPs Microsoft has in the oven. Last year at E3 they didnt show many games but they did announce a huge list of devs and studios that are all working on new IPs (Something Microsoft is desperately needing). With Sony not at E3 is a priority that Microsoft swing for the fences and show some of these studios work.

3. New GEARS. I know new IPs are important but so are Microsofts Big 3. (GEARS, Halo, Forza) I'm hoping for a bit of turnaround from the last GEARS though.

4. The Final Fantasy 7 Remake. I'm a huge FF fan but been a long while since I enjoyed a FF game. If the rumors are true this could be again, the greatest RPG released of all time. Building on the detailed story of the original with even more fleshed out characters is a dream come true. How beautiful it looks as well is amazing. A rumored public demo is also a huge hype.

https://youtu.be/Df0YG3qfZ8E

5. Squares Avenger project. Announced a few years back was Marvels partnership on a new Avengers game. However we havent heard anything since, can't wait too see how it looks and plays.

https://youtu.be/rq_V6WHSmQs

6. Hopefully some Cyberpunk 2077 info. We got a huge Ganeplay video about 8-9 months ago but nothing else. I'm hoping something is said about this game and maybe a release date at E3.

https://youtu.be/vjF9GgrY9c0

7. The new Elderscrolls info. Of everything on my list, this one is probably the one that has the least chance of happening. Bethesda seems too be all in on Starfield atm however with the Fallout 76 disaster they could show something too keep fans interested and forget 76. We shall see.

https://youtu.be/GcsN3j1M9EI

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:37844096

Teams:
NCAA/PRO Football - Miami Hurricanes/Minnesota Vikings
NCAA/PRO Basketball - Syracuse Orange/NJ Nets
NCAA/PRO Baseball - Miami Hurricanes/NY Yankees

Last edited by Candyman5; 05-23-2019 at 06:58 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2019, 07:23 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: E3 2019 (6/9 - 6/13) What do you want too see?

1. Gears 5
Anxiously awaiting the blowout for Gears 5 at E3 as well as a gameplay trailer for Gears Tactics. This is going to be the game that becomes the clear cut game of the year for many. The only question that remains for Gears 5 will be, September or October? My money is on late October.

2. Babylon's Fall
Was given a reveal introduction trailer a year ago at Square Enix's E3 2018 video showcase. This year should be a good gameplay trailer with a March 2020 release date or at the very least, just 2020 at the end.

3. Dying Light 2
Will be at Microsoft's E3 showcase for the second year in a row. Can't wait to see more as I thought the original game was great and this one should be better. Expecting a January 2020 release date.

4. Bleeding Edge
Ninja Theory's new IP will most likely not be for me but I still want to see what it will look and play like. Expecting a release window at the end of the segment at the very least.

5. Ubisoft's unannounced new titles
Many speculated that it's Splinter Cell and it could be but I'll go with Mario & Rabbids: Kingdom Battle 2 for Switch in 2020. Also expecting Watch Dogs 3 for early 2020 if it doesn't make November.

6. Halo Infinite
Expecting a short gameplay trailer as this will be Microsoft's E3 2020 main focus where as this year, it's all about Gears 5. No expecting a release window or anything but at this point, I think that it's all but guaranteed to be a launch title for Xbox 4.

7. Cyberpunk 2077
This would be higher on the list but I see this is as being Fall 2020 for next gen with a chance of it being cross-gen. Some believe it may be 2021. I'm sticking with Fall 2020.

8. Arcane and/or Tango Gameworks next projects
I'm not expecting either but im hoping for a new IP from Arcane Studios and The Evil Within 3 from Tango even though the rumors say that Tango's next game is a new survival horror IP. Either way, I should be good.

9. Link's Awakening / Super Mario 3D World Wii U port
Definitely want to see more gameplay of Link's Awakening and im fully expecting SM3DW to be ported to Switch at some point in 2020 so it probably won't be shown this E3 but im hoping just so I know that it's confirmed and coming to Switch.

10. Biomutant / other IP's from THQ Nordic
Biomutant is still scheduled for this summer so barring a delay, im expecting some kind of gameplay trailer and release date during E3 week. THQ Nordic has a whopping 80 games in development which is freaking insane and 48 of them are unannounced so hoping they reveal a few during E3 week as well.

Last edited by peter42O; 05-23-2019 at 07:25 PM.
Old 05-23-2019, 08:48 PM   #3
MVP

Picci's Arena

OVR: 7

My list:

• What is the release date for No Man's Sky VR this summer?

• What is the release date for CD Projekt's Cyberpunk 2077?

• Announcement that devs can now pursue cross-play with all the available platforms where permitted

• Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order game play

• What is the release date and more news for Iron Man VR?

• What does Microsoft's Studio, The Initiative have in its plan?

• What new information do we have on Sony's Big 3 yet to release even though they're not going to be there? (E3 State of Play Broadcast possibility)?

• Any new information on Dreams VR update

• Rumored Predator VR game announcement as part of Sony's Partnership with 20th Century Fox

• Last edited by Picci; 05-28-2019 at 02:14 PM. Reason: Updated
    Old 05-23-2019, 09:47 PM   #4
    Farewell and 'ado

DocHolliday's Arena

OVR: 19

Basically just want to see CyberPunk.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
    Old 05-23-2019, 10:36 PM   #5
    MVP

SeaTownGamer's Arena

Ghost of Tsushima release date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Advertisements - Register to remove
    Old 05-23-2019, 10:46 PM   #6
    All Star

LambertandHam's Arena

OVR: 17

Every year I hope for Dragon's Dogma 2 and a new Timesplitters or a bundle/remaster of the older games.

PSN: BigGreenZaku

Old 05-23-2019, 11:52 PM   #7
    MVP

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Picci
    What does Microsoft's Studio, The Initiative have in its plan?
    Some good questions in your post but I just wanted to quote this one. They're literally still hiring and setting everything up. While im sure they have ideas and whatnot, they haven't even started prototyping anything yet so if you have expectations or just hyped to see what they do, you have a ways to go before that happens. I would be shocked if they show anything before 2022.
    Old 05-24-2019, 02:51 AM   #8
    MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

xCloud coming to virtually everything w/ a screen. Won't happen, but looking forward to more information.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »