Home

Why Sports Games Will Be Even Better in 2015...

This is a discussion on Why Sports Games Will Be Even Better in 2015... within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-06-2015, 08:17 PM   #9
MVP

RyanLaFalce's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Why Sports Games Will Be Even Better in 2015...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahhh_Savage
I want a NCAA Basketball
If it was coming out in 2015 you would've heard about it by now. It'll happen eventually.

Sent From My Galaxy S7
Old 01-06-2015, 10:18 PM   #10
Pro

Jakeness23's Arena

OVR: 27
What I'd like to see soon... SCEA try their hand at basketball (licensed or not but needs to be sim)

Someone make an unlicensed football game that is fully customizable. I'll create the entire NFL player by player if you give me superior gameplay to Madden.
Old 01-06-2015, 10:26 PM   #11
MVP

RyanLaFalce's Arena

OVR: 0

A next gen, more realistic Backbreaker with fully customizable anything and everything needs to be made. If they needed a kickstarter, I would certainly donate.

Sent From My Galaxy S7
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2015, 10:38 PM   #12
Pro

bxphenom7's Arena

OVR: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLaFalce
A next gen, more realistic Backbreaker with fully customizable anything and everything needs to be made. If they needed a kickstarter, I would certainly donate.

Sent From My Galaxy S7
Yeah, I don't understand why a kickstarter for a quality console football game isn't a thing yet
Old 01-06-2015, 11:08 PM   #13
Rookie

darknmild's Arena

OVR: 11
So many people sleeping on Madden NFL 15. I don't know if it's ignorance or just hate. But everyone is entitled to their opinions.
Old 01-06-2015, 11:32 PM   #14
Pro

bxphenom7's Arena

OVR: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by darknmild
So many people sleeping on Madden NFL 15. I don't know if it's ignorance or just hate. But everyone is entitled to their opinions.
I've played it multiple times because of friends, and I only see a foundation, not a quality title. It's still far from that. The fact that WR/DB interaction still isn't there is pretty ridiculous and takes you out of immersion. Lead blocking still has problems. I find the game just struggles on trying to sell itself as a sim game when it tries hold on to arcade like gameplay, most likely to entice casual players. There are more issues but I don't want to turn this into a long response. Just look at more reviews and youtube. USGamer and GameSpot reviews are spot on I believe.
Old 01-06-2015, 11:34 PM   #15
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmreds
PS2 had better sports games than PS3/360.

I've been really impressed so far with the current gen sports titles, and they should only get better. We do need a boxing game though.

Agree madden went way way down hill after ps2 and the NHL games where overrated last gen and better on ps2 has while. We had the great tony hawk game on ps2. NBA 2k wasn't that great on ps3 and nba live at one point was better on ps2. MLB the show was the only game I fell like got better outside of graphics last gen so baseball was the only game that was better on ps3 the other games took a step back.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2015, 11:39 PM   #16
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by darknmild

madden 15 was the best madden in a long time but that is not saying much lol. Madden hasn't been good sinces madden 07 ps2 gen. It could have been a good game but sacking the CPU 8-11 times a game is a game killer. Outside of that the game is pretty good but that is just to much of a killer has it kills drives and misses up stats and results in sack fumble tunovers that should never happen. Also having no penterties and the money issue in owner mode. Fix those 3 things next year and we got or selfs a good madden has long has nothing else get worse. That is the problem with madden though ever year so knew big issues pops up that was never an issue before.

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »