Home

Why Sports Games Will Be Even Better in 2015...

This is a discussion on Why Sports Games Will Be Even Better in 2015... within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-08-2015, 08:26 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Why Sports Games Will Be Even Better in 2015...

I want baseball for my xbox one! Please please please
UFC

Playing; NHL 13, MLB 2k13, WWE13, DMC, Tomb Raider
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2015, 01:52 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey04
I wish I had the money and the know how to just create a generic football game with incredible game play and the smallest details and make it completely customizable. How awesome would it be to be able to create the NFL AND NCAA Football within one game! THere are some very talented people out there that could create the uniforms, players, stadiums or field graphics etc...and be able to share them. It would take forever to create but, once created, its done. And instead of annual $60 for a new game, just keep updating, improving throughout and maybe charge $20 for major graphical upgrades or game play upgrades every year or 8 months or whatever...another words, no annual game release just constant improvements. This would definitely sink Madden or at the very least, force them to actually upgrade their game. Unfortunately, i only know how to play the games, not design. I would definitely support something like this though....Would love to see college hoops come back as well. Imagine the NBA2k15 graphics and game play for a college hoops game. Wow.
I agree with that it would def make these games step their games up and stop copying and pasting
Old 01-09-2015, 10:17 PM   #43
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
The irony lost here in many is the people here always saying how much better the ps2 football Madden was....

But yet back in that time frame everyone said it was just a big bag of crap.

Which means I guess on ps7 people will be looking back and remembering the fantastically great Madden 15 on the ps4, when we actually had a great game lol

No people thought madden was great back on ps2 and that is because it was. Madden last gen was a waste has up in till like madden 10 ever thing and I mean everything out side of graphics where worse on ps3 madden then ps2 madden witch is pathetic. If you told me back in like 2005 how madden 15 on ps4 would be I would laugh at you has I would think the game would be much much better. While madden 15 is the best madden game in a long time that is not saying much and the game is far and I mean far from great. I cant say a NFL game where the CPU wont throw the ball and takes 9-11 sacks is great plus no penterties in the game those 2 things are a game killer and a lot of things about madden on ps2 are still better.
Old 01-10-2015, 12:34 AM   #44
Rookie

What I hated about Madden 15 was that they didnt have a cointoss for online games and just about everything thrown deep was intercepted or deflected
Old 01-10-2015, 06:59 PM   #45
Rookie

mentalflawss's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC12
All I want is NCAA Football...
AMEN.

I'll always argue that NCAA has the most compelling franchise/dynasty modes of any sports games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2015, 04:30 PM   #46
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknightrises
No people thought madden was great back on ps2 and that is because it was. Madden last gen was a waste has up in till like madden 10 ever thing and I mean everything out side of graphics where worse on ps3 madden then ps2 madden witch is pathetic. If you told me back in like 2005 how madden 15 on ps4 would be I would laugh at you has I would think the game would be much much better. While madden 15 is the best madden game in a long time that is not saying much and the game is far and I mean far from great. I cant say a NFL game where the CPU wont throw the ball and takes 9-11 sacks is great plus no penterties in the game those 2 things are a game killer and a lot of things about madden on ps2 are still better.
Are you new here? Because this nostalgic nonsense had been going on since video-game have been around and OS is no exception to that rule.

If you could go back and read the OS forums from the PS2 days of Madden you would see all the same crap that you see now with the exception of the exclusivity hate.

Maddens always been Madden, either you like it's style or not but don't pretend ps2 Madden was better than what we have now because you have seriously got to be kidding yourself if you think that's true.

Take off those nostalgic rose colored glasses

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 01-21-2015, 03:55 AM   #47
Just started!

Nice! This would be great.
Old 01-21-2015, 04:30 PM   #48
Pro

Maybe no college games, but buy the license and get like NCAA basketball to 2K and NCAA football to Madden, and no draft classes.

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »