Home

Rivals 2020-2021 Discussion

This is a discussion on Rivals 2020-2021 Discussion within the OS Rivals forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2017, 07:33 AM   #1
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

OVR: 0
Rivals 2020-2021 Discussion

COACHES

•New jobs are 2 years minimum, you get 1 1-year contract every 5 seasons

•Create a coach, I suggest you make the Alma Mater a school you want... PLAYBOOKS must be the school you choose

•New members at any point have to start in the American conference

•Any players that want to transfer or leave early cannot be swayed

RECRUITING

•Anyone in your pipeline can be recruited, any one who is not your pipeline but has you top 5 can be recruited

•No Athletes

•Week 10 is open season for recruiting, any available player is fair game except for athletes

GENERAL IN-GAME RULES

•Mix up your playbook on offense.. NO READ OPTION OFFENSE, dont run the same stuff over and over

•Mix up your playbook on offense

• MIX UP YOUR PLAYBOOK ON OFFENSE.. even if you run or pass 50 times a game just mix up the plays.. EX if you want to play it safe and only run up the middle or throw short passes there should still be diversity in the play calls

•5 wide is banned, run commit is banned, cant run no huddle if the ball goes out of bounds

•NO SUPER SIMMING, no user catches

•ONLY ONE presnap adjustment can be made on offense regardless of what it is (audible, flipped play, hot route, etc.).... only exception is adding a TE/RB blocker, NO O-LINE SHIFTS

•4th Down Rule - 4th and 1 past the 50, 4th and whatever if you're down in the 4th quarter (in user games you can go for it if youre up in the 4th quarter past the 50)

•QBs can only have 5 carries not including sacks (6 carries is a suspension, minimum 2 games)

•QB runs between the tackles are fine, no running to the sideline and throwing

•NO RUN COMMIT

• only MANUALLY move 1 player presnap, can not walk up past linebacker level

ADVANCES

•Advances will be set for every 3 days as long as the league is small. Play the games you feel like playing

•You can sim any game you want (NO SUPER SIMMING), if the advance day comes up and really havent had time to play but want to I will extend the deadline.

•I expect User games to at least START getting scheduled THE DAY OF or before advance day.. if one player tries to schedule it and the other waits too long they will be put on auto

THREAD

•Game write ups are not necessary at all but AT LEAST putting RTA and the score is

Last edited by JEJunior; 08-18-2017 at 04:33 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2017, 07:40 AM   #2
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Re: Rivals 2020-2021 Discussion

WEEK 1

***** GAME OF THE WEEK *****
#4 MIAMI @ UCLA

Miami is expecting a huge year but every great program knows that the biggest game is always the next game. Canes will travel across the country to California to face the Bruins who have a new coaching staff and an extremely strong team. These 2 head coaches are very familiar with each other but in this case that may favor the underdogs. The former Virginia coaching staff will be breaking in a new offense and a completely new team but that will give the Canes staff an unfamiliar look. On the field both backfields are loaded but the difference in this one may be in the receivers. Miami has one of the most experienced WR cores in the country fielding all 4th and 5th year players who are all loaded with speed. This will create a matchup problem if they are able to get into space. JP may be the best game planner in the country so his squad will be ready and he has proven to be a coach that can change the culture of a program over night. Should be a great game.

*** GAMES TO WATCH ***
#3 Georgia @ #11 LSU
#12 Florida @ #9 Nebraska
South Carolina @ #8 Florida St
#18 Baylor @ #24 Mississippi St
Texas A&M @ SMU

*Kick Returns are free game, we'll see how it goes

*QBs get 5 carries.. theres less time to throw on these so I'll be flexible on escaping FOR NOW.. still dont want any quick snap sideline sprints or sprints to throw, keep it sim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-10-2017, 08:09 AM   #3
Pro

Dj2360's Arena

D*mn both my boys at the top of heisman list, that's lit af
Old 08-10-2017, 08:47 AM   #4
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

aye yal tune in to this Miami Nebraska game in week 3, trash talk gettin heavy in the texts right now.. somebody breaking a controller after this one..
Old 08-10-2017, 10:16 AM   #5
Pro

Dj2360's Arena

overly_custom-39399d2cf8b6395770e3f10fd45b22ce39df70d4-s300-c85.jpg

my_body_is_ready.png
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2017, 10:18 AM   #6
MVP

Ahhh breaking controllers is a sensitive subject for me.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-10-2017, 06:40 PM   #7
All Star

Archsmith99's Arena

OVR: 1

Baylor beats Mississippi St easily, 48-21. Not much to say tbh. The game was over by halftime. Coach Dorsey pulled new starting Rb E. Leach from the game pretty early in the 3rd and pulled all the starters at the start of the 4th. Baylor has a bye next week then they face Utah. P.Heard 20/25 292 yds 4 td's 0 int's. E.Leach 21-149 yds-1 td. D.Mims 8-144 yds-1 td.
Old 08-10-2017, 08:24 PM   #8
Pro

Dj2360's Arena

Nebraska hosts Florida

Last year, Nebraska travelled to Florida and lost 45-31... This year they seek revenge

Q1 saw both team play excellent defense, with Nebraska taking a 3-0 lead, only to have Florida answer, tying the game, 3-3...

Q2 saw great defense again... Florida had the ball at the 10-yard line, but Nebraska picked it off at the 1! Nebraska would respond later in the quarter with a touchdown! Taking a 10-3 lead going into halftime.

Q3 saw more defense... but this time it was Florida who scored... they would tie the game at 10. Going into the 4th, it was tied, 10-10.

The Final Quarter Nebraska would notch a field goal, 13-10. But Florida would respond with a nice touchdown drive, 17-13 Fla. Nebraska would get the ball back with 5:30 remaining. They drive down the field! And score! 20-17 Nebraska. They left Florida 4:00... Fla would drive and get to the Nebraska 25-ish, they kick the field goal, and make it. 20-20. Nebraska has exactly 2:00 remaining, and a chance to win the game. They connect on some nice passes behind the amazing arm of Eric Brown. They also run with horse John Watson. Nebraska kicks the go-ahead field goal with 0:15 seconds remaining. 23-20 Nebraska. Fla would actually get the ball back, connect on some passes, and attempt the game tying 56-yard field goal against the wind, wide right.

Nebraska wins 23-20

Player of the game: Eric Brown... He completed like 17 of 18 passes with like 200 yards... it wasn't an amazing yardage game, but it was just his poise and control of the game that literally won us the game, multiple third down conversions because of him... found myself a star QB

Also crazy to think if I wouldn't have gotten that clutch af interception in the first quarter this game could have been different.

Last edited by Dj2360; 08-10-2017 at 08:27 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals »