Home

RIVALS LAST RUN 2019-2020

This is a discussion on RIVALS LAST RUN 2019-2020 within the OS Rivals forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-24-2019, 12:12 AM   #81
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: RIVALS LAST RUN 2019-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archsmith99
I stopped trying to impress recruits along time ago.
I used to be able to pass easy, and on top of everything this is the best class I will ever have so I think that's playing its part.

Sent from my F3213 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2019, 12:14 AM   #82
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEJunior
what does that even have to do with you choking the game away lol and no you didnt tell me anything.. you blew the game, dont make excuses
I said that when you thought this really was the last year. An yes I blew it worrying about recruits. Are you supposed to be telling me something new?

Old 02-24-2019, 12:17 AM   #83
Pro

Quote:
what does that even have to do with you choking the game away lol and no you didnt tell me anything.. you blew the game, dont make excuses
And you watched me almost do that same thing 2 weeks ago. So that's not an excuse it's fact. I beat both teams and forced stats an kept both in it... One just actually won. Also because of a rare missed fg right

Old 02-25-2019, 08:29 AM   #84
All Star

Archsmith99's Arena

OVR: 1

Any chance I can get a extra day to get my game in? Massive wind storms have knocked out power and my generator is being a bi*th.
Old 02-25-2019, 10:08 AM   #85
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Quote:
Any chance I can get a extra day to get my game in? Massive wind storms have knocked out power and my generator is being a bi*th.

advance is tonight, I made it monday since I held it up getting stuck in houston.. get it in when you can
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2019, 01:13 PM   #86
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

#21 Missouri @ #1 Georgia

Last year they upset us by 5 passing me to death, I guess this is going to just be the team that cheats me every year because this game was no different.

First pass was a pick, BUT we picked them off on a pass 2 plays later in the endzone. We have another drive end on a wild throw to an open guy and give it back. They throw a 30 yard pass to a WR, I blast him with my FS and he fumbles, my CB doesnt bend over to get the ball, they pick it up and run 40 yards into the endzone untouched to make it 7-0. More of the same to close the quarter, we cant do anything on offense.

2nd we still can barely complete anything and our run game is trash because theyre all using speed bursts. We throw another pick on a 5 pass, they move the ball down and we get them to 3rd and 18 but my guy gets burned backwards on a 4verts where the guy comes back. They score the next play, 17-0. We get a long drive on the ground but on 3rd we have another 5 pass to an uncovered WR and settle for 3. With under 2 minutes in the half they get a 75 yard bomb with a speed burst and add another 7 before the half, 24-3. I throw a pick on the hail mary lol.

3rd qtr Ive accepted that my championship is done but this is my big recruiting weekend so I have to keep trying for stats at least. I get a stop and respond with a loooong drive that ends in a td on a slant to #4 Hardman that goes for 17yds. 24-10. We get another stop and Fromm throws a 40yd bomb to Hardman 2 plays later to make it 24-17. Im thinking this will be a crazy comeback but they score the next drive and shut that down quick. 31-17.

I get a nice drive that gets me in scoring range but I have to go for it on 4th because of the way the games been going. I go to Hardman on a short stop route and they make me lob the pass even tho I held the button so 2 guys have time to jump the pass. Turnover on down, thanks EA. At this point Im just sending blitzes left and right hoping for anything and our CBs hold them long enough to get a stop, and on 4th down I have the best punt return Ive ever had in my life with Hardman. He makes 4 guys miss with 3 jukes and gets a 80yd td, 31-24 Mizzou with 5:01 left.

We get another stop and Hardman is done for the game so our backup CB returns the punt and gets us good field position, Swift scores on a 16 yard run 2 plays later to tie it at 31 with 3 minutes left. They get their drive going and we're still trying to rush the QB since nothing else is working, on 3rd down it backfires because 2 guys get open but someone tips the pass and they have to punt with 0:48 left. Im at the 25 with all my timeouts so I decide to start with a run first and see what I can get but Swift breaks on the very first play and goes 74 yards before diving on the ground. With 0:05 left we run to line up the fg and Cook who replaces Swift who has nothing left, gets the game winning td. Bulldogs comeback from 21 down and stay at #1

UGA
QB Fromm 18/32 248yds 2td 4int 56%
HB Swift 28-212yds 1td 7rec 78yds
WR Hardman 7-109yds 3pr 94yds 3 total tds
MLB Rice 7tak 3tfl 1sak

Mizz
QB Scott 20/29 279yds 0td 2int 68%
19car 62yds 2tds
WR Johnson 5-153yds
FS Oliver 8tak 2int
CB Sparks 7tak 1int
Old 02-25-2019, 08:24 PM   #87
All Star

Archsmith99's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
advance is tonight, I made it monday since I held it up getting stuck in houston.. get it in when you can
I'll have in by tomorrow for sure. Normally I'd say just sim it but it's a big recruiting weekend for us, so thanks for giving me a extra day to get in.
Old 02-25-2019, 08:33 PM   #88
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Quote:
I'll have in by tomorrow for sure. Normally I'd say just sim it but it's a big recruiting weekend for us, so thanks for giving me a extra day to get in.

I thought you meant today lol you good tho

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals »