Home

RIVALS LAST RUN 2021-2022

This is a discussion on RIVALS LAST RUN 2021-2022 within the OS Rivals forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-25-2019, 08:29 AM   #169
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: RIVALS LAST RUN 2021-2022

WEEK 10

Auburn is coming into this rivalry game with their eyes on a national championship. They have Georgia this week which will be a warzone and Alabama to end the season who only has 1 loss on the year. 2 top 10 matchups will definitely teat and prove Auburn but they believe they have the team to do it. Gatewood at QB and Whitlow at RB at RB behind an oline that has 4 NFL ready seniors gives them one of the best backfields in the country. From top to bottom this team doesnt have a distinct weakness so that #4 ranking is no fluke. Georgia will have their hands full but the Bulldogs defense has continued to be one of the most feared in the country. They have been the force behind Georgia's 7 game win streak and the offense has developed since finding their QB and getting White opportunities to find his groove in the run game. This is a championship level game and could potentially set up a rematch in the SEC Championship.

NEXT ADVANCE
THURSDAY OR FRIDAY NIGHT

READ THESE AGAIN BEFORE YOU PLAY!!!!!!!

******* NEW RULE *******
4th down rule keeps changing so Im going to simplify it
- inside the 40 is fair game up or down
- down in the 4th/down 20+ is fair game anywhere
* no 4th and 1 or 4th and 3, inside the 40 is the rule

Reminder
- No runs to the empty side of an empty set
- No 5 wide
- No read options at all

Allowed***

• User Catches
• Formation audibles
• Flipping a play or run
• Kick Returns
• Running with QB (as long as it looks real)
• 4th and 2 past 50 (up or down)
• 4th and anything down in the 4th, down 21, or OT
• Hot Routes only to add a blocker

Banned***
• 5 Wide
• Read Options
• Hot routes
• Pass plays cannot have 3 players running the same route (hail mary's ok)(posts and corners count as the same)
• No Shotgun Offset runs
• In game coaching adjustments (off or def)

Old 06-25-2019, 10:39 AM   #170
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Hopefully you guys read the 4th down rule change (basically anything past the 40).. Im making 1 other change because I think we need it

I dont ever have a user set of rules and a cpu set, its always follow the rules against both period BUT these settings make user games extremely hard to move the ball

Im going to allow Offensive Line sliding for USER GAMES ONLY so that we can have some sort of defense for the lack of run blocking and pass protection particularly against the blitz

We'll keep this rule from now through next year until I make a change.. I didnt like what I saw from our games this year at all so we'll give it a try
Old 06-25-2019, 01:46 PM   #171
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archsmith99
Finally what exactly?
Idr the last cpu you lost to

Sent from my F3213 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2019, 02:30 PM   #172
All Star

Archsmith99's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jags0492
Idr the last cpu you lost to

I lose to the computer multiple times every season bro lol. I lost to Miami a week or 2 before I played you.
Old 06-26-2019, 09:38 PM   #173
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

#4 Auburn @ #10 Georgia

FINALLY we start a game up 10-0 rather than down and having to come back. This game was huge and I was locked in and executing perfectly. They got on the board after their QB Gatewood led a drive going Cam Newton on us to make it 10-7, then a bad decision on my part led to a pick and they took a 14-10 lead going into the half. The rest of the game was them picking off every pass in reach, Gatewood breaking tackles, and my starting QB getting hurt twice. I went down 35-10 and scored some bs buckets in the 4th to save face but we got blown. After losing our first 2 games we figured things out and I honestly believed after beating Auburn we could somehow sneak into the natty if we won out... well that dream is dead. Yal can have this SEC bs, these settings are too hard, Im getting out of this conference asap and getting me a ring. Thank God for Breezy playing with Tennessee and Florida so I could escape 2 more losses smh

Old 06-26-2019, 10:33 PM   #174
MVP

Florida takes on rival South Carolina and defends home turf. First three quarters defense played great, fourth quarter was sloppy but we finished what we started. Good team win after two losses. Time to finish the season strong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-28-2019, 09:23 AM   #175
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

WEEK 12

College Gameday will be in Coral Gables this Saturday, but first we have to acknowledge the huge game thats taking place in Oregon State. The Beavers are undefeated and having a phenomenal season. They will host Washington this week who poses a huge threat for a potential upset. Win or lose Oregon St SHOULD be in the Pac 12 Championship against the winner of USC vs UCLA so this weeks game is big. The Game of the Week however is huge. Miami took thier first L of the season last week to Georgia Tech which put them at 5-1 in the Coastal, tied with Virginia Tech for 1st. There is alot on the line for both teams and with this being a rivalry the emotions will be high. The teams are very close in talent but with Miami being at home I am leaning towards picking them to win this game. Their offense has been great all year outside of last week. Miamis offense vs the Hokie defense will be fun to watch.

NEXT ADVANCE
SUNDAY NIGHT

READ THESE AGAIN BEFORE YOU PLAY!!!!!!!

******* NEW RULE *******
4th down rule keeps changing so Im going to simplify it
- inside the 40 is fair game up or down
- down in the 4th/down 20+ is fair game anywhere
* no 4th and 1 or 4th and 3, inside the 40 is the rule

Reminder
- No runs to the empty side of an empty set
- No 5 wide
- No read options at all

Allowed***

• User Catches
• Formation audibles
• Flipping a play or run
• Kick Returns
• Running with QB (as long as it looks real)
• 4th and 2 past 50 (up or down)
• 4th and anything down in the 4th, down 21, or OT
• Hot Routes only to add a blocker

Banned***
• 5 Wide
• Read Options
• Hot routes
• Pass plays cannot have 3 players running the same route (hail mary's ok)(posts and corners count as the same)
• No Shotgun Offset runs
• In game coaching adjustments (off or def)

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2019, 03:56 AM   #176
Pro

Sadly I could have won this game but got greedy early in the red one an got 2picks, but still could have taken the lead with a touch down. Then another pick bc of qb placement them over throws, greedy again later on. Qb got hurt then backup fumbles the next play. But all the while they again give me an 0/5 int jumped pass from at least 4 different people. Screen, deep passes under thrown gimmies. Smh idk how I get 0

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals »