Home

Flag Football Playbook?

This is a discussion on Flag Football Playbook? within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-04-2005, 06:33 PM   #49
No end in sight...

OVR: 20
Re: Flag Football Playbook?

playoffs start tonight.....
Old 10-04-2005, 10:30 PM   #50
csc
MVP

csc's Arena

OVR: 12

wow...I had no idea I wrote a novel...I was drunk when I wrote all that...to be honest I can't believe I remember as much as I did.

my apologies...but it was a great win over the top team in the division (well second best)

F-L-O-R-I-D-A
S-T-A-T-E
FLORIDA STATE
FLORIDA STATE
FLORIDA STATE

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!

ACC CHAMPS!!!!
Old 10-05-2005, 04:47 PM   #51
No end in sight...

If ESPN would have televised our game last night, it would currently be showing on ESPN Classic as an "Instant Classic."

I actually had three guys who work at the rec tell me they had never seen a better finish to a game...

on to the story...

game was back and forth all night. with 1 min to go, they scored, and took a 26-24 lead.

we take over, with our one drive left to try and win the game. On the 2nd play of the drive, we are intercepted, and they return the ball to the 8 yard line. With only 2 timeouts, and just 34 seconds left, the game was over. The other team could run the clock out, and our perfect season was about to come to an end.

We are in the defensive huddle, telling everyone it had been a great season, we'll get them next year, etc, etc....

Then, our safety said "Let them score."

We said "What???"

He said " Ya, they score, they are up 8, then we have to stop the PAT, and we get the ball back down 8... its our only chance."

And it was our only chance. So we went out, played fake defense, acted like we were going for the flag and missing, and the guy runs into the enzone, to take a 32-24 lead with 34 seconds to go.

Now, we have to stop the PAT. They line up. I am playing MLB... He rolls right, then tosses back to a lineman, which I am gaurding. I step in front, pick it off, and go 80 yards for 2pts, cutting the lead to 32-26 with 34 seconds to go. We now have a chance to WIN the game.

well, we drive down the field with our 2 min offense. zero incompletetions the whole drive.

we get to 2nd and goal, with 3 seconds left. our QB rolls right, and throws to our WR, who plants his toes right on the out of bounds line, and falls out of bounds for the game tying catch.

we then line up for the PAT, and convert it thanks to an option, and win the game 33-32...

9 pts in the final 34 seconds, and we move on to the sweet 16 tonight!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2005, 05:17 PM   #52
H*ll *f F*m*

OVR: 28

Wow, what a finish!
Old 10-07-2005, 12:01 AM   #53
No end in sight...

and we lost on the last play of the game in the elite 8, and we were forced to play without our best player because he had a midterm during the game....

thats BS that we were one of 3 undefeated teams (out of 192), and we were forced to play a playoff game without our best athlete....

and we still almost won
Old 10-11-2005, 10:32 AM   #54
csc
MVP

csc's Arena

last night we won 29-12.

I intercepted an extra point attempt 80 yards for picked up 2 points....I have to tell you...i was pretty much done for the game after that sprint...I haven't had to sprint that far in 10 years....and then on the first play of our next offensive series I swung out left and the damn QB tossed the ball to me...I juked the first guy and the next thing I know I'm cranking out another 20 yards....I thought I was going to have a heartattack....I think I'm still tired.

4-1

next week we play the first team we played against...we beat them but they've made a few additions since we last played them and they look inspired...next week should be a tough game.

F-L-O-R-I-D-A
S-T-A-T-E
FLORIDA STATE
FLORIDA STATE
FLORIDA STATE

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!

ACC CHAMPS!!!!
Old 10-18-2005, 12:26 AM   #55
csc
MVP

csc's Arena

big win tonight...we were in a 3 way tie for first...and we were playing one of the teams we were tied with....well...we aren't tied anymore. We won 32-12....big game...they came out flat and we never looked back...there was a lot of **** talking that game...and they were making dumb penalties...they started 3 drives from their 5 yard due to unsportsmanlike penalites...not sure i've ever seen that before...they only crossed the 40 twice...once because of a bogus PI call on our 10 yard line...which lead to a score...either way we came out firing and they didn't.

We're now in a 2 way tie for first at 5-1...and if we win next week we lock up at least the #2 seed in the Top Gun tourney...if we win out we'll be the #1 seed in the tourney.

F-L-O-R-I-D-A
S-T-A-T-E
FLORIDA STATE
FLORIDA STATE
FLORIDA STATE

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!

ACC CHAMPS!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2005, 08:50 PM   #56
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Flag football is for the never have beens.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »