Home

Make Your Own American or Canadian Football Video Game!

This is a discussion on Make Your Own American or Canadian Football Video Game! within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-06-2012, 06:19 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 24
Re: Make Your Own American or Canadian Football Video Game!

I once had hope......now I think this whole project (Smashmouth Football included) was a joke...

I mean, if he really needed this kind of cash, and fast, why post here only and not even follow up and answer questions?

The pictures look like a well done photoshop job, while only one video of one guy running in place is all that was presented as "proof" the project was underway.

Then because they couldn't reach their monetary goal, the project appears stalled yet again, with no further details.
No offence TheWatcher, but this whole deal sounds fishy to me. Ah well...........
Old 01-13-2013, 09:27 AM   #18
All Star

Valdarez's Arena

OVR: 51

Was wondering what happened to Smashmouth football. 2 Years later and it looks like the only thing that's changed is a failed Kickstarter project. Think TheWatcher is in over his head from a programming standpoint, otherwise we'd be seeing a lot more progress available by now than the same old screenshots and animations.
Old 01-14-2013, 07:09 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0
Exclamation Re: Make Your Own American or Canadian Football Video Game!

Yeah just another fraud pretending to be a game maker. Wish all of them could be weeded out and destroyed.

WFFL: http://www.webfreaksfootballleague.com/
Old 01-14-2013, 02:05 PM   #20
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

TW was a good poster, guys. He contributed to a lot of solid discussions on here. I think we should be a bit more respectful before passing judgement. Yeah, it sucked that we haven't heard anything - but you all are going to feel like real jerks if it was something in in his personal life that went out of whack or something. All I'm saying is just hold up before calling people out.
Old 01-14-2013, 02:21 PM   #21
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
TW was a good poster, guys. He contributed to a lot of solid discussions on here. I think we should be a bit more respectful before passing judgement. Yeah, it sucked that we haven't heard anything - but you all are going to feel like real jerks if it was something in in his personal life that went out of whack or something. All I'm saying is just hold up before calling people out.
It was some things in his personal life, he's posted since disappearing before disappearing again and posting the failed kickstarter.

He brought this on himself, personal or professional, communication is everything.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by mestevo; 01-14-2013 at 02:38 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2013, 03:12 PM   #22
CMH
Making you famous

CMH's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by mestevo
It was some things in his personal life, he's posted since disappearing before disappearing again and posting the failed kickstarter.

He brought this on himself, personal or professional, communication is everything.

Well, to be fair, he didn't post the kickstarter. Someone else did. All he did was post his press release that he was attempting to make the game.
"It may well be that we spectators, who are not divinely gifted as athletes, are the only ones able to truly see, articulate and animate the experience of the gift we are denied. And that those who receive and act out the gift of athletic genius must, perforce, be blind and dumb about it -- and not because blindness and dumbness are the price of the gift, but because they are its essence." - David Foster Wallace

"You'll not find more penny-wise/pound-foolish behavior than in Major League Baseball." - Rob Neyer
Old 01-14-2013, 03:32 PM   #23
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMH
Well, to be fair, he didn't post the kickstarter. Someone else did. All he did was post his press release that he was attempting to make the game.
What didn't he post? At the time I poked around and I'm pretty sure the name on the kickstarter is him. Either way, he's decided OS isn't worth his time other than to post a link to give him money for the tools to make a game rather then the game he discussed for more than a year here.

Old 01-15-2013, 06:24 AM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 0
Icon4 Re: Make Your Own American or Canadian Football Video Game!

Sorry but total frauds don't get my sympathy

WFFL: http://www.webfreaksfootballleague.com/

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »