Home

Official Wishlist Thread...

This is a discussion on Official Wishlist Thread... within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-07-2004, 01:23 PM   #17
MVP

marshallfever's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Official Wishlist Thread...

How come no one comes to this forum?
Don't we all have wishes to make fever better so it does sell well?
I'm pretty sure the makers of fever go roaming in wishlists forums to see wut they can improve on by the people who play the game.

Well i still have many suggestions since i want to buy fever again this year and really have fun with it

I want to see blocked field goals and even blocked punts. In fever 2004 the olny blocked punts were when u were backed up aganist ur own touch down and thier was no space so u kicked it into ur own fullback.

I also want playoffs and super bowl to be hyped up in the game. I want to go to the super bowl and have it feel like that event that it feels like when u watch it. I want to hear music and etc at super bowl. I want to see cheerleaders at halftime. I want to see players run out into the field like they do in the Espn 2k4's super bowl. I'm also tired of being challenged after i win a super bowl by a old super bowl team, that was cool in all in fever 2003 but it gets annoying in fever 04 after a while.

I want to be able to control in wut direction my play spin during the spin move

I'm tired of seeing my players injuryed stupidly and not be able to know for how long or stuff like that during a game. Like madden they tell u if the player is probable and stuff like that so u can put him back in the game.

I want to be able to double team a wide reciever and a denfensive linemen who keeps sacking me.

I want to see this game premoted. I to this day have never seen a nfl fever commerical.

Better player moves overall. I want to see the stiff arm the spin move and the jukes really inprove. I feel like the speacial moves in fever r like planned out. That it doesn't feel rigt. It feels like they olny have a certain amount of moves. Unlike madden where the player's stiff arm or spin move is right with the defenders trying to hit him. In fever it feels like the speacial moves r like rock paper scissor. I have three and which ever one is used sometimes doesn't feel right. Bacially theres to much momentum in ther speacail moves. Or is that just me. Also the hurdle. I actually want to see cases where i have to hurdle to get over players.

I want to see big hits that really knock the player with the ball out.

I think the turbo running has to be replaced with sprinting. Sprinting seems better then the turbo running. With sprinting your player runs and gets faster unless he's tired. But with turbo running it seems that in the beginning he's fast then really slow later.

I want to see Jerome Bettis run over small cornerbacks with ease. PLay momentum has to be redone.

Thanks again team fever
Old 02-07-2004, 11:20 PM   #18
S**c*d* P**l C*-Ch*mp**n

OVR: 40

I would like to see player tendencies like in Inside Drive..
Old 04-05-2004, 10:14 AM   #19
Pro

OVR: 10

*For the New Fever being that Msoft is taking a year off to making it take more avantage of the xbox.*

1.Realistic player models
2.TV like presentation
3. Dynamic-progressive ligthing, with the conversion from afternoon to night.
4.NFL player sneakers (Warren sapp, Randy moss, ect wears Jordans, Michael Vick wears Nike, ect.)
5. Reflective helmets.
6. 100% authentic arenas
7. Realistic player movement.
8. Better player body models.
9. Better player faces. (probably scan them cause the drawing sucks)
10. Tatoos for every player along with the correct accesories with the same writing the player in real life has on them.

That's it

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »