Home

My Fight Night Round 3 Heavyweight Career

This is a discussion on My Fight Night Round 3 Heavyweight Career within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2010, 08:08 AM   #65
Banned

OVR: 12
Re: My Fight Night Round 3 Heavyweight Career

Boring, lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2010, 09:36 PM   #66
MVP

hockeyplaya2724's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLemieux
Boring, lol.
I fell asleep
Old 06-05-2010, 09:50 PM   #67
Banned

I could never fall asleep in a movie theater.
Old 06-05-2010, 09:52 PM   #68
MVP

hockeyplaya2724's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLemieux
I could never fall asleep in a movie theater.
Well the movie was like 2 hours and I was with my friends so they woke me up
Old 06-05-2010, 09:59 PM   #69
MVP

hockeyplaya2724's Arena

pg. 11

The Rivalry

Probably the most fierce rivalry in boxing as of now. Yes I'm talking about Aaron Wheeler and Carl Sweet, it all started out when Sweet said, "Wheeler? You talking about that new fighter? That kids a bum I'll take him any day of the week all he needs to do is give me a notice and I'll embarrass his sorry ***". Almost 2 weeks later Wheeler challenged Sweet to a fight and Sweet gladly excepted.

It would be Sweet, however, who would be embarrassed as Wheeler Knocked Sweet out in the 2nd Round. Many called it a candidate for the Fight of the Year and indeed it was, however it wasn't the Fight of the Year.

After the Wheeler-Sweet Amateur Heavyweight Title fight both Wheeler and Sweet went pro. Carl said he wanted revenged and called Wheeler out again, Wheeler finally excepted Sweet's challenge and there fight has been confirmed a week from today.

Wheeler's record coming into this fight is 12 Wins (All of which are by KO), and 1 Loss.
Sweet's record coming into this fight is 10 Wins (Only One of which is by KO), and 3 Losses.

Last edited by hockeyplaya2724; 06-05-2010 at 10:04 PM.
Old 06-05-2010, 10:14 PM   #70
Banned

Sweet is getting what he has coming to him. Can't wait for the fight.
Old 06-05-2010, 10:17 PM   #71
MVP

hockeyplaya2724's Arena

12(12)-1-0 Aaron Wheeler vs. Carl Sweet 10(1)-3-0
Staples Center
Wednesday Night Fights
Rivalry Fight

"Welcome to Staples Center!!! Tonight we have a Rivalry Fight that will be featured on ESPN's Wednesday Night Fights and is between to rivals that have been going at it for 2 Year now. In the Red Corner, coming out of Miami, Florida... wearing all Blue trunks, with 10 Wins and 3 Losses, only 1 of his 10 Wins coming by way of KO, Carl "The Bully" Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!
In the Blue Corner, fighting out of Detroit, Michigan.... wearing Grey and Red Dodge trunks, with 12 Wins and 1 Loss, all Wins coming by way of KO... Aaron Wheeeeeleeeeeerrr!"

Round One: "Both fighter come out of there respective corners and wow what a punch by Wheeler and Sweet is already hurt! Sweet is going toe to toe despite the fact that he has already experienced the power behind the gloves of Aaron Wheeler and Wheeler is letting him have it. It seems like every time Sweet connects Wheeler connects twice as much and twice as hard. And Sweet headbutts Wheeler!!! Wheeler is letting him have it real good now and down goes Sweet, he has hit the canvas ALREADY! 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 but Sweet gets up as the Round ends."

Trainers Thoughts: "This guy is a bum! he has to resort to head butting you, go out there and kill this kid don't give him a chance to even make it past the Second Round."

Round Two: "Out come the two fighters and Wheeler is going back to pounding Carl Sweet, this is embarrassing. Once again Sweet headbutts Wheeler, are the referees blind!?! Wheeler doesn't mind the headbutt and shows Sweet why all of his Wins are by KO and he sends Sweet to the canvas for a second time! 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 but Sweet gets up, wait hold the phone Wheeler sends him down for a third time! 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10!!! Thank god! Wheeler just destroyed Sweet and "The Bully" has lost once again by a 2nd Round KO to Wheeler, good night folks I hope you enjoyed watching this fight... scratch that, this beat down... I know I did!"

13(13)-1-0
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2010, 10:26 PM   #72
MVP

hockeyplaya2724's Arena

Boxing Blog
Written By: Max Fowley

Wow what a year by Aaron Wheeler! I could write a bio on his 4 Fights this year. First he beat Muhammad Ali in a 4th Round KO which at times showed Ali's age, then he defeated his rival Carl Sweet in a very dominant 2nd Round KO, and then he massacred Jamar Sanders in probably the most one sided fight I've seen in a LONG time (He KO'd Sanders in the 2nd Round), and then to end the Year of 2008 he had a fight against Connor Fuller that was the Fight of the Year, Wheeler Won in a 8th Round KO (the fight was scheduled to go 8 Rounds). In Wheeler's fight against Connor Fuller he dominated Fuller for the first 4 Rounds and then he played it defensive for the 5th and 6th Round (He lost those 2 Rounds), he then KO'd Fuller once in the 7th Round and KO'd him twice to end the fight with a 8th Round KO proving that he can go the distance in a fight and not have to rely on that early KO, he also brought his Wins by KO streak to 15. Wheeler ended the year of 2008 by having 2 Super Fights and 4 Fights total. He ended the year with a record of 4(4)-0-0. And won the 2008 Fight and Fighter of the Year Award and the EA Sports Award.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »