Home

High Rise Greed

This is a discussion on High Rise Greed within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-27-2013, 11:32 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47
High Rise Greed

DISCLAIMER: This dynasty is for entertainment only, and it isn't intended to be taken seriously. It is a complete work of fiction and any coincidences are just that. Enjoy at your own discretion.

Two heartfelt shout outs to jvalverde88 of OS who converted this file to PS3, and to Senator who obviously put in many painstaking hours to make these little sprites on the screen jump out in startling realism. Thanks to the both of you I can devise a dynasty/universe that has been bouncing around in my thick skull for a while.

Rampage.jpg

LAS VEGAS -- Rumors have been swirling as of late about a new shadowy figure emerging in the world of combat sports. Rampage Jackson first let the MMA press in on a little secret - MMA combatants are growing increasingly jaded with the way their business is being handled by the powers that be in the suits.

"They getting sick of it." Jackson said. "I mean dudes be putting they body through hell, and for what??? A KO bonus??? Oh and compare that to other top athletes in they sport. You think LeBron James would be happy with a dunk bonus??? Get the **** out of there with that bull ****."

Jackson later on told a select few in the MMA press that there is a movement starting in the middle east by a filthy rich mogul, who wants a little entertainment on the weekend, and he is willing to provide the locale for all the best fighters, or anyone for that matter who is willing to make the trek.

"Oh I ain't telling yall bitches where it is. But, this brother I know, how do I say this. He is into some Astrochemistry type ****. And he has boocoo cash, but he has a catch to his madness. You see he is willing to open up his cribs for a price. Each fighter has to put a price in the pot, 1 Million Dollars. And the winner gets to take that home with him. It is open to everybody, everybody who a cool million lay around. He don't care how you get it neither. Leverage what you got to leverage, hell this **** is open to actors, celebrities, whoever. It don't matter, just as long as you give my man his money, you are good to go."

When Jackson was pressed at what his friend's name was he simply said, "Mr. Nassar, and he is going to flip this MMA world upside down, his tournament is going to be held on the tops of skyscrapers every damn week. Why? Cause he can, that why!"

Jackson continued, "As his spokesperson the name of the tournament is called, 'High Rise Greed' and 'High Rise Greed I' is already in the works and the brackets are nearly complete. The thing is the tournament is unlike any other damn tournament you have ever seen. Mr. Nassar said that women have entered, actors have entered, washed up roided baseball players have entered, wanna be fighters have entered, and there are know weight classes neither. A girl might fight a heavyweight an actor might fight an old *** president even, I am telling you some crazy **** might happen. It all depends on how the drawing shakes out, anything can happen, hell I might even enter the damn thing I can use some extra cash."

One thing is for sure Jackson was excited about this and all the MMA promoters are on notice, that there is a new sheriff in town, and his name is Mr. Nassar.

Last edited by LingeringRegime; 04-28-2013 at 06:01 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2013, 11:40 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

Re: High Rise Greed

A New Light on The Horizon? Hana'i Asif Nassar calls it, "Paradigm Obliteration"

New Light on The Horizon.jpg

CASABLANCA -- First we heard Rampage Jackson speaking of it in Vegas. Now we get the information first hand from the horses mouth.

Or should we say the Mogul's mouth.

His name is Hana'i Asif Nassar, the uber successful Astrochemist/RealEstate Tycoon has officially thrown his hat into the combat sports promotion business, and don't expect him to remove it any time soon.

"Each fighter MUST pay 1 Million Dollar to enter MY tournament, High Rise Greed." Nassar said, to the MMA Press on hand in Casablanca. "But, the catch is this. No one know, not even me, what type of tournament it will be. It might be a boxing match, it might be pro wrestling style, it might be MMA, it might be a landmine match, who knows? Not even yours truly knows. In fact I have in my possession the names of hundreds of applicants. I know not who will be fighting tomorrow, sort of like the game show in America, The Price is Right, come on down! Come on down and throw down, IF you put your 1 million dollar in my hat first of course."

Nassar was asked by an introspective press member, "Are you looking to create a paradigm shift in the combat sports universe?"

Nassar barked back with passionate aggression, "Paradigm Shift? Try Paradigm Obliteration." "In fact did you know that one of the biggest promoters until now has sent his application to me? I now own the combat sports cathedrals, all must bow down and pay homage to Hana'i Asif Nassar, you can take that to the bank."

Nassar went on to say. "In fact let me show you I am going to obliterate the combat sports paradigm with this little video, that give you just a small taste, a sample if you will about what we are all about in High Rise Greed. Every weekend, different locale, different rules, random selections prior to event, and nothing but money, beautiful people, select beverages, glory, honor, riches and fame. The New Era of Combat Sports Begins - now."

High Rise Greed I is on the doorstep now, and the electricity is so thick here, you can cut it with a knife.

Last edited by LingeringRegime; 04-28-2013 at 02:12 PM.
Old 04-28-2013, 05:11 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

High Rise Greed History

To maximize enjoyment don't click on the spoiler button unless you have watched prior events.

CAUTION: SPOILER ALERT!!!

Spoiler

Last edited by LingeringRegime; 05-20-2013 at 02:19 PM.
Old 04-28-2013, 05:26 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

High Rise Greed 1

0_bdf6a_9212ec52_orig-2.jpg

Last edited by LingeringRegime; 05-04-2013 at 05:55 PM.
Old 04-29-2013, 10:03 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

To maximize enjoyment don't click on the spoiler button unless you have watched prior events.

POST FIGHT SUMMARY

Spoiler
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2013, 10:33 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

High Rise Greed 2

0_c78c6_7cc6582_L-2.jpg

Last edited by LingeringRegime; 05-07-2013 at 05:06 AM.
Old 05-07-2013, 05:29 AM   #7
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

POST FIGHT SUMMARY

Spoiler

Last edited by LingeringRegime; 05-07-2013 at 06:25 AM.
Old 05-07-2013, 05:30 AM   #8
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

High Rise Greed 3

0_bc730_fc6a919_orig-2.jpeg

Last edited by LingeringRegime; 05-13-2013 at 07:36 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »