Home

WWE 13 Battle of the Brands!

This is a discussion on WWE 13 Battle of the Brands! within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-14-2013, 12:49 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
WWE 13 Battle of the Brands!

Difficulty - Legend
User Controlled Wrestlers - CM Punk, Chris Jericho & AJ Lee
Shows - Raw, Smackdown & PPV's
Sliders - Everything to make the game as hard as possible including AI Reversal's maxed out etc.

CM Punk--------------------------Chris Jericho---------------------------AJ Lee

This Universe will start on the first Raw after Wrestlemania 28 due to the Roster, Title Holders, Statistics and the fact the actual mode starts after Mania. I would prefer to start in January but it wouldn't sense. I will only be using Raw and Smackdown as weekly shows, Superstars doesn't interest me in anyway and is just time consuming. I don't like simulating matches so I will either play or watch every match. I will always play as Punk, Jericho & AJ at every given opportunity I get so it has some sort of season mode feeling for me rather than just playing countless matches with no real goals or challenges. Superstars will be on 1 brand and 1 brand only, if you're going to have separate brands, separate titles etc then may as well do it correctly.

If you want to follow or give any feedback/idea's then that would be gladly appreciated. I will also be rating each show out of 5 every week so that each brand will have an average rating which could be similar to a TV rating? I'm doing this just to add another dynamic of a brand battle with Raw against Smackdown. So if you would also like to rate the shows then that would be great rather than the ratings just be my opinion.

Below is the roster I will be using. The only CAW I will be using is Rosa Mendes however I will add more in the future. (If Community Creations ever work)

WWE Roster
AJ Lee
Alberto Del Rio
Antonio Cesaro
Beth Phoenix (Divas Champion)
Big Show
Brie Bella
Brodus Clay
Chris Jericho
Christian
CM Punk (WWE Champion)
Cody Rhodes
Damien Sandow
Daniel Bryan
David Otunga
Dolph Ziggler
Drew McIntyre
Epico
Eve
Heath Slater
Hunico
Jack Swagger
Jey Uso
Jimmy Uso
Jinder Mahal
John Cena
Justin Gabriel
Kane
Kelly Kelly
Kharma
Kofi Kingston (WWE Tag Team Champion)
Layla
Mark Henry
Natalya
Nikki Bella
Primo
R-Truth (WWE Tag Team Champion)
Randy Orton
Rey Mysterio
Rosa Mendes
Ryback
Santino Marella (United States Champion)
Sheamus (World Heavyweight Champion)
Sin Cara
Ted Dibiase
Tensai
The Great Khali
The Miz (Intercontinental Champion)
The Rock
Triple H
Undertaker
Wade Barrett
Yoshi Tatsu
Zack Ryder

Finally I be doing most of the booking as I have no faith in computer to do it. Although if they have preset matches that I find are okay and realistic then I will give it a chance.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2013, 05:42 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: WWE 13 Battle of the Brands!

RAW Week 1 April 2012

Raw starts with a highlights package showing what happened last night at Wrestlemania 28. Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler welcome everybody to the show but are shortly interrupted by the Raw general manager John Laurinaitis who makes his way to ring with a smug look on his face. Laurinaitis reminds us all of his team’s victory last night and brags about how he is in control of not only Raw but also Smackdown however before he can continue a familiar theme is heard around the arena, “No Chance In Hell” it’s Vince McMahon! Vince enters the ring and congratulates Laurinaitis, he also thanks everyone for watching Wrestlemania 28 and making it the great show it was. Vince confirms that Team Teddy did indeed lose last night at Mania meaning he is no longer the general manager of Smackdown. McMahon agrees with Laurinaitis that Smackdown needs a new GM and shakes his hand before apologising that it won’t be him to a shocked John Laurinaitis. Mr McMahon talks about how Raw and Laurinaitis needs competition but more importantly how he needs someone he can trust while staring down Johnny. McMahon goes on to announce Booker-T as the general manager of Smackdown to the displeasure of Laurinaitis. Booker-T comes down the ramp and thanks the chairmen of the board. John Laurinaitis attempts to leave the ring but the boss is not finished yet, Mr McMahon reveals there will be a draft tonight! McMahon and Booker leave Laurinaitis in the ring as they head to the back.

Draft Rules
• Nobody is excluded from the draft except Triple H, The Rock & The Undertaker.
• Each General Manager will take turns at selecting a superstar.
• Raw and Smackdown will both have 10 picks tonight on Raw.
• Everyone who is not selected tonight will be randomly drawn to a brand this Friday on Smackdown.
• John Laurinaitis will have the first pick.

Back from the break and we are backstage with Laurinaitis and Booker T. Johnny says that Raw is no.1 show in the WWE and will continue to be so!

Raw selects WWE Champion CM Punk

Booker acknowledges a good choice by Laurinaitis and states that Smackdown also needs a champion.

Smackdown selects World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus

Laurinaitis says his next pick is big, bigger than anybody in the WWE.

Raw selects John Cena

Booker T claims his next pick is as big as it gets.

Smackdown selects Big Show

Mr McMahon enters the room and praises both men on their choices. McMahon books a main event tonight for CM Punk & John Cena vs. Sheamus & Big Show.

Match 1 – Primo & Epico vs Jey & Uso

With the draft taking place tonight this could be the last time we see these 2 teams compete in the WWE. It was The Uso’s who prevailed when Jimmy reversed a hurricanrana attempt by Primo into a pin grabbing his team the victory.

Winners: The Uso’s via Pinfall 6:37

Back to the draft picks and it is Laurinaitis turn.

Raw selects Randy Orton
Smackdown selects Rey Mysterio
Raw selects Mark Henry
Smackdown selects Kane
Raw selects Alberto Del Rio
Smackdown selects Chris Jericho

Match 2 – Ryback vs Heath Slater

Heath Slater offered an open challenge to anyone however he wasn’t expecting the near 300lbs monster Ryback to be making his debut. Ryback dominated from start to finish before putting Slater out of his misery with the Shell Shock.

Winner: Ryback via Pinfall 3:17

Daniel Bryan and AJ Lee are backstage. Bryan still seems upset with AJ over costing him the World title last night.

Daniel Bryan: “I can’t believe you cost me the championship last night.”
AJ Lee: “Daniel it was an accident and I said I’m sorry.”
Daniel Bryan: “I hope you get drafted to a different show from me tonight.”
AJ Lee: “No Daniel don’t say that.”
Daniel Bryan: “YES! YES…YES…YES!”

Match 3 – Daniel Bryan vs Zack Ryder

Daniel Bryan was still obviously upset with AJ as he came to the ring for his match alone. Ryder really took it to Bryan in this match and almost got the upset with the Broski Boot but it was only good for a 2 count. Bryan fought back and got the win with a diving head butt from the top rope.

Winner: Daniel Bryan via Pinfall 6:58

It’s time for pick number 6

Raw selects Daniel Bryan
Smackdown selects United States Champion Santino Marella

Booker asks Laurinaitis “Can he dig that?” Laurinaitis says he will not let Booker take all the championships.

Raw selects Intercontinental Champion The Miz
Smackdown selects Christian
Raw selects Dolph Ziggler
Smackdown selects Wade Barrett

Match 4 – Eve vs Kelly

Eve attacked Kelly Kelly from behind as she made her way to the ring and once she gained the advantage she never gave it back. Eve won with a top rope moonsault however that still wasn’t enough as once again Eve attacked her opponent only this time after the match. What has gotten into Eve?

Winner: Eve via Pinfall 2:49

We are back with both GM’s and it is time for the final 2 picks. Laurinaitis is about to make his 9th choice before being interrupted by David Otunga, Otunga takes a drink of his coffee before reminding that Johnny that he was his team captain last night, not to mention he is a very good lawyer.

Raw selects David Otunga
Smackdown selects 1 half of the Tag Team Champions Kofi Kingston

Laurinaitis has 1 pick left and he says it will be a smart 1 he won’t let Smackdown have 100% control of the tag team titles.

Raw selects 1 half of the Tag Team Champions R-Truth

Booker claims his last pick is a future World Champion.

Smackdown selects Cody Rhodes

This brings the first part of the draft to a conclusion. The rest will be determined on Smackdown. WWE Champion CM Punk is seen walking down the hallway as he passes a dejected looking John Cena who is obviously still upset over his defeat to The Rock last night.

CM Punk: “Cheer up John, It’s not like you were in a title match last night.”
John Cena: “You’re right Punk! I was only in the main event at the grandest stage of them all, you should try it sometime.”

Cena begins to focus on the WWE Championship and It is clearly visible that there is tension between the 2. Punk raises his belt above his head and claims to be the best in the world.

Main Event – CM Punk & John Cena vs Sheamus & Big Show

Both champions start the match for their respective teams and it is Punk who gets the upper hand in the early exchange. Punk applies a side headlock on Sheamus and Cena tags himself, double suplex to Sheamus keeps him down for a 1 count only. Cena works over the body of Sheamus while Big Show can only look on. Cena with an arm drag then a hard irish-whip to corner. This time Punk tags himself in to the annoyance of his partner. Punk delivers a neckbreaker followed with a pin attempt for another 1 count. Punk sends Sheamus into the corner however he crashes into the turnbuckle after Sheamus avoids the knee to the face. Sheamus makes a hot tag and here comes the giant, Show knocks down the WWE Champion then hits Cena off the apron. Show with a series of clothesline to Punk followed with a huge spear for a near fall. Show goes to the outside and starts ripping apart the announce table. Punk ruins any plans Big Show had as he takes him with a suicide dive. All 4 men are now battling on the outside, Punk sends Sheamus into the ring post and he is busted open. Back in the ring now and Punk refuses to tag in Cena while Sheamus heads to the back leaving Show on his own. Punk with a dropkick before ascending the top rope, he goes for a crossbody but is caught in mid-air….Chokeslam by the giant and this match is over.

Winners: Big Show and Sheamus via Pinfall 12:67

Show celebrates his victory while Punk and Cena continue to argue on the outside as Raw comes to an end.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

RAW Key Moments
• Bryan still seems upset with AJ Lee but will he forgive her anytime soon?
• What has gotten into Eve? Last night she attacked Ryder and now Kelly Kelly.
• Show didn’t need any help tonight but how will he react to Sheamus abandoning him?
• Cena and Punk couldn’t co-exist as a team. Will Cena now turn his attention to the WWE Championship?
• Finally with only 20 superstars being drafted on Raw where will the rest of the roster end up this Friday on Smackdown?

RAW Rating - 3.5/5
(Interesting draft and a huge main event )

Last edited by Jam_Van_Dam; 05-14-2013 at 05:47 PM.
Old 05-17-2013, 07:02 PM   #3
Rookie

Smackdown Week 1 April 2012

Smackdown gets off to a big start this week with the largest athlete in the world making his way to the ring. Show talks about how Sheamus left him last week in the ring yet he still managed to defeat both CM Punk and John Cena. Show says how he isn’t interested in any apology and that there is only 1 thing he wants from Sheamus and that is the World Heavyweight Championship.

Sheamus comes out to the ramp and says he is man enough to admit what he did on Raw was wrong and he is also man enough to give Show a shot at the title tonight! Not so fast though here comes the general manager of Smackdown. Booker T thinks that Sheamus vs Big Show would be a great match however sadly Big Show has to earn a title shot and Sheamus doesn’t have the authority to make those matches. Booker says since this is the last Smackdown showcasing Raw guys let’s make it interesting, he announces a 4 man tournament featuring Big Show, Chris Jericho, Kane and Rey Mysterio. They will be facing Raw superstars of his chosen and whoever wins their match in the quickest time will become the number one contender. Booker’s music hits as he heads to the back leaving Big Show being far from happy.

The titantron shows the remaining superstars who were not drafted on Raw. It is now time for the second part of the draft.

Red = Raw
Blue = Smackdown

AJ Lee
Alicia Fox
Antonio Cesaro
Beth Phoenix
Brie Bella
Brodus Clay
Damien Sandow

Drew McIntyre
Epico
Eve
Heath Slater

Hunico
Jack Swagger
Jey Uso
Jimmy Uso

Jinder Mahal
Justin Gabriel
Kelly Kelly

Kharma
Layla

Natalya
Nikki Bella
Primo
Rosa Mendes

Ryback
Sin Cara

Ted Dibiase
Tensai
The Great Khali

Yoshi Tatsu
Zack Ryder

Match 1 – David Otunga vs Rey Mysterio (Beat The Clock Match)

Typical Mysterio match, start strong only to be dominated mid match before coming back to defeat the larger man with the 619. Decent time for Rey but with 3 matches to come will it be enough?

Winner – Rey Mysterio via Pinfall 7:50

Daniel Bryan is backstage with AJ Lee. He apologises for how he has reacted since Wrestlemania and tells her he is delighted that she was drafted to the same show as him. Bryan says he wants them to be a happy couple again and has got them a tag match for later.

Match 2 – Zack Ryder vs Kane (Beat The Clock Match)

Ryder had a chance to gain revenge over Kane after the suffering he was put through in early parts of 2012. Ryder fought bravely and had a few near falls over the monster Kane but he just couldn’t keep him down for a 3. The match quickly changed once the clock ran past the 7:50 mark Kane needed to advance. After that Kane seemed more interested in brutally beating Ryder rather than getting the win. Kane finished the match with a Tombstone Piledriver.

Winner – Kane via pinfall 10:37

Match 3 – Jack Swagger & Kharma vs Daniel Bryan & AJ Lee

AJ Lee’s smile soon disappeared from her face as Kharma was announced as her opponent in this tag team match while strangely enough her partner Bryan looked delighted. Daniel told AJ to start the match and was reluctant to be tagged in at any stage. Kharma won when AJ submitted to the bearhug while both men hardly broke a sweat.

Winner – Kharma & Jack Swagger via submission 6:01

R-Truth is in his locker room and he doesn’t appear to be over the moon about learning that he will be facing Big Show tonight. Kofi tells Truth that he shouldn’t worry and that maybe little Jimmy can replace him. R Truth tell Kofi not to be stupid and that tonight Big Show is going to get got.

Match 4 – Randy Orton vs Chris Jericho (Beat The Clock Match)

These 2 rarely disappoint and this match was no exception! The Viper wanted to leave Smackdown on a high meanwhile Jericho needed to win in under 7 minutes 50 seconds to beat Rey Mysterio’s time from earlier this evening. Both men exchanged holds in the beginning with neither of them really coming out on top. Jericho showed just how much the win meant to him after putting Orton through the announce yet maybe even more so after kicking out of a mid-air RKO shortly after. Jericho with a Lionsault with just 10 seconds to go but Orton kicked out. This sent Chris into a rage who then continued to stomp away at Randy before nailing him with the Codebreaker for a win.

Winner Chris Jericho via pinfall 8:21

Big Show is in the back heading to the ring when he encounters Sheamus. The Celtic Warrior refers to him as a giant fella and says he is rooting for him tonight. Show responds that it doesn’t matter who Sheamus is rooting for and it’s only a matter of time before he is referring to him as the World Heavyweight Champion. The main event is coming up next.

Main Event – Big Show vs R-Truth (Beat The Clock Match)

R-Truth decided to leave little Jimmy in the back because he thought it was too dangerous for him to be out there and he was right! Big Show wasn’t the usual friendly giant we normally see as he decimated R-Truth from the first bell to the last. The moment Truth looked to launch any comeback he got a boot to the face for his trouble followed by a Chokeslam to end an easy nights work for the world’s largest athlete.

Winner - Big Show via pinfall 6:53

That’s it decided, Big Show has won the tournament and he will go on to face Sheamus at Extreme Rules for the World Heavyweight Champion. Smackdown goes off the air with Show celebrating in the ring.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Smackdown Key Moments
  • Big Show looked better than ever as he became no.1 contender for the World Title.
  • How will Mysterio, Kane & Jericho react next week after winning their matches yet failing to become no.1 contender?
  • Next week will feature the new all exclusive Smackdown, tune in to find out what happens.

Smackdown Rating - 3.5/5
(Good 4 man tournament with Show being victorious plus remainder of the draft.)
Old 05-18-2013, 05:22 AM   #4
Rookie

Confirmed Rosters

RAW
AJ Lee
Alberto Del Rio
Alicia Fox
Beth Phoenix (Divas Champion)
Brodus Clay
CM Punk (WWE Champion)
Damien Sandow
Daniel Bryan
David Otunga
Dolph Ziggler
Epico
Eve
Heath Slater
Jinder Mahal
John Cena
Justin Gabriel
Kelly Kelly
Mark Henry
The Miz (Intercontinental Champion)
Natalya
Primo
R Truth (Tag Team Champion)
Randy Orton
Rosa Mendes
Ted Dibiase
Yoshi Tatsu
Zack Ryder

Smackdown
Antonio Cesaro
Big Show
Brie Bella
Chris Jericho
Christian
Cody Rhodes
Drew McIntyre
The Great Khali
Hunico
Jack Swagger
Jey Uso
Jimmy Uso
Kane
Kharma
Kofi Kingston (Tag Team Champion)
Layla
Nikki Bella
Rey Mysterio
Ryback
Santino Marella (United States Champion)
Sheamus (World Heavyweight Champion)
Sin Cara
Tensai
Wade Barrett
Old 05-18-2013, 07:40 AM   #5
MVP

Gronk4M13's Arena

OVR: 18

Following, always like seeing WWE dynasties.

Yankees: #AllRise
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2013, 07:38 AM   #6
Just started!

OVR: 0

Eery Nice!!! One of my all time favorite
Old 05-27-2013, 09:04 AM   #7
Rookie

Thanks guys!
Old 05-27-2013, 09:48 AM   #8
Rookie

Raw Week 2 April 2012

Raw starts off with the usual pyro and fireworks display. Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler welcome us to Raw and inform of us tonight's main event as CM Punk's challenger for Extreme Rules will be decided when John Cena, Randy Orton and Alberto Del Rio meet later tonight. Also tonight's card will be a champion vs champion match the WWE Champion CM Punk taking on Intercontinental Champion The Miz.

Match 1 – Kelly Kelly & Alicia Fox vs Beth Phoenix & Eve

Kelly Kelly teamed up with Alicia Fox and had a chance to exact revenge on her rival but it was not to be against the impressive duo of Eve and Beth Phoenix. Fox almost stole the win when she nailed Eve with a scissors kick after Eve missed the moonsault but she could only get a 2 count. Eve won after a neckbreaker to Fox.

Winners – Eve & Beth Phoenix via pinfall 5:59

Match 2 – Yoshi Tatsu vs Mark Henry

Henry had a 200lbs weight advantage over his Japanese opponent and it showed straight from the bell. Henry dominated for several minutes before finishing it with the World’s Strongest Slam.

Winner – Mark Henry via pinfall 2:41

Alberto Del Rio is in the GM's office and he is not happy with the fact he has to earn a shot at CM Punk. Del Rio explains that he was the last person to hold the WWE Championship. Punk enters and reminds Del Rio that he defeated to win the WWE Championship and then we defeated him again to successfully defend his title. Punk wishes Del Rio good luck tonight and that he hopes he wins tonight so he can defeat him again.

Match 3 – The Miz vs CM Punk

Champion vs Champion as the Intercontinental Champion The Miz takes on the WWE Champion CM Punk. Both men lock up and exchange a series of holds before a big dropkick by Punk sends Miz to the mat. CM Punk now with a neckbreaker and cover for a 1 count only, Miz with a roll up gets a 2 count although reverses into a pin attempt of his own and gets a 2 count. The champions battle back and forth in a very competitive match. Punk tries to hit the Go To Sleep but Miz counters it in to the Skull Crushing Finale and manages to get the 3 count over the WWE Champion.

Winner – The Miz via pinfall 8:29

The Miz looks delighted with himself after pulling off a little bit of an upset victory. Punk can only sit in the ring and try to figure out what went wrong as The Miz tells us he is AWESOME!

Match 4 – Justin Gabriel, Zack Ryder & Ted Dibiase vs Dolph Ziggler, Damien Sandow & Heath Slater

Damien Sandow made his WWE debut tonight and got off to a winning start in this 6 man tag team. Sandow and Ziggler worked well together and didn’t bother to even tag in Heath Slater who was surprisingly not on the losing side for once. Sandow pinned Dibiase after a corkscrew neckbreaker.

Winners – Damien Sandow, Dolph Ziggler & Heath Slater via pinfall 4:32

After the match Sandow celebrates leaving the ring after a successful debut.

The leader of the Cenation is heading to the ring and that can only mean 1 thing, the main event is next.

Main Event – Randy Orton vs Alberto Del Rio vs John Cena (WWE Championship No.1 Contender Match)

Three worthy challengers but only one can go on to Extreme Rules and face CM Punk for the WWE Championship. Cena wastes no time in taking it to both Orton and Del Rio. Cena now with a headlock takedown to Orton and a big sidewalk to slam Del Rio for a one count on the Mexican. Orton and Del Rio seem to acknowledge the power of Cena and are now working together which is having a positive effect on slowing Cena down. A series of double team manoeuvres and this match has basically boiled down to a 2 on 1 handicap match. Alberto works over the arms of Cena and applies the Cross Armbreaker which is suddenly broken up by The Viper. Del Rio and Orton finally go at it for the first time in the match, Orton with a powerslam but only gets a 1 count. Cena is back up and is now teaming up with Orton as they deliver to a double suplex to Del Rio however Orton tries a roll up on Cena and almost sneaks the win with a 2 count. Randy misses a clothesline and gets an arm drag for his trouble. Cena is on a roll now and tells Orton he can’t see him as he nails the 5 knuckle shuffle. Alberto charges at Cena but he is lifted straight into the air and comes crashing down thanks to an Attitude Adjustment and this match is over.

Winner and new number one contender – John Cena via pinfall 12:10

The referee raises the hand of Cena and he will now go onto face CM Punk for the WWE Championship at Extreme Rules. Cena salutes to his fans as this weeks Raw comes to an end.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

RAW Key Moments
• Eve's new vicious attitude is certainly helping her in the ring, is it only a mater of time before she gets a shot at the Divas title?
• Damien Sandow looked impressive during his debut, how will be able to continue that onto next week?
• Cena overcame what was virtually a handicap match, is he 1 step closer to putting his defeat to The Rock behind him and capturing the WWE title once again?
• Finally CM Punk was pinned for the second week in row. Momentum is certainly not with the straightedge superstar when he needs it the most heading into Extreme Rules.

RAW Rating - 3/5
(Very good main event, a champion vs champion match and a impressive debut from Mr Damien Sandow)

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »