Home

What's best for business.

This is a discussion on What's best for business. within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-30-2015, 06:39 PM   #33
MVP

Trent Booty's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: What's best for business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmooveMove
I didn't see the latest show until today. I'm interested in where your going with Punk. He's coming off as a face, but he really isn't yet.
I'm thinking more of a tweener. Not sure yet.

I have time today to play NXT. I almost forgot, but I was checking my email and saw you replied and it reminded me
Old 03-30-2015, 07:54 PM   #34
MVP

Trent Booty's Arena

NXT
April, Week Two

Another unknown wrestler is in the ring to start the show, and Baron Corbin's music hits as he makes his way down to the ring for his second match.

Baron Corbin vs. Local Competitor
- Baron starts off this match the same way as last week, with a big boot to the wrestler's face. He stalks him, and immediately hits the End Of Days for the win in an even quicker fashion than last week.
Winner: Baron Corbin

As Corbin is walking back up the ramp, Bull Dempsey's music hits and he's bumps into Corbin, and the two exchange looks before Dempsey walks to the ring to fight Justin Gabriel.

Bull Dempsey vs. Justin Gabriel
- Gabriel gets some offense in, but Dempsey takes total control by slamming Gabriel over and over again. He finally puts Gabriel away with a diving headbutt for the victory in dominant fashion.
Winner: Bull Dempsey

Dempsey says HE is the most unstoppable force in NXT today. That brings out Rusev, accompanied by Lana, who says next week he wants Dempsey in a match. Dempsey accepts as we go to commercial.

As we return, Paige and Bayley are in the ring, facing off in the second triple threat qualifier. They're looking to join Charlotte as the other diva in the match.

Paige vs. Bayley
- Paige dominates, and wins with the PTO, making Bayley submit.
Winner: Paige

After they clear the ring, the Ascension's music hits as they're out to face Enzo & Cass in a match after last week, where they distracted them enough to let BaM get the win over them.

Ascension vs. Enzo & Cass
- This is your typical tag team match. Near falls, good quick action, hot tags, everything. Until B.A.M came out and distracted both members of the Ascension, allowing Enzo to roll up Konnor for the victory.
Winner: Enzo & Cass

After the match, Enzo and Cass are midway up the ramp when The Ascension call both them and BaM "little punks" as we go to commercial

When we get back from commercial, Renee Young is talking to Budddy and Murphy, who say that they've just been informed that they'll be taking on Enzo and Cass in a #1 contender's match, with the winner taking in the ascension at the first NXT special in just under two months.

The camera cuts to the ring, where Bo Dallas is talking about how the crowd needs to Bo-lieve. Adrian Neville comes out, and challenges Bo to a match. Bo says only if it's for the NXT Championship. Neville agrees, but says if Bo loses, he must leave NXT. A ref comes out to make the match official.

NXT Championship match: Adrian Neville (c) vs. Bo Dallas
- Neville takes a early advantage, but Dallas hits a low blow and takes advantage. Bo sets up Neville on the top rope, but Neville kicks Dallas and hits a awesome diving hurricanrana on Dallas, sending him to the outside. Nevikle is then able to hit a suicide dive on him outside the ring. He throws Dallas in, hits the red arrow, and pins Bo for the victory, forcing Bo to leave NXT.
Winner, and STILL NXT Champion, Adrian Neville!

Neville celebrates and leaves, leaving Dallas in the ring with the crowd chanting their classic goodbye song. Will this be the last we see of Dallas?

To end the show, we cut backstage. We see JBL talking to William Regal. Regal tells JBL congrats on his win last week. JBL says he wants more than just Justin Gabriel. Regal says if he wants, he can fight a debuting superstar next week. JBL agrees, but wants to know who it is. Regal says he'll have to wait until next week to find out, as the show ends with JBL storming out of Regal's office while Regal has a smile on his face.
Old 04-06-2015, 05:33 PM   #35
MVP

Trent Booty's Arena

Haven't gotten a chance to play Xbox very much. I'm on spring break this week but I'm leaving town tomorrow and won't get back until Thursday night. I might try and get up the week two Smackdown this weekend but I'm not sure. Sorry I've been away for a while.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2015, 12:41 AM   #36
MVP

Trent Booty's Arena

Actually, tonight I'm gonna get Smackdown up (late, like after midnight), and pick this back up at some point next week-ish.
Old 04-07-2015, 02:15 AM   #37
MVP

Trent Booty's Arena

Smackdown
Week Two, April

Vince comes out and announces that at Backlash. Orton and Bryan will take on Show and Kane, and announces that Cena and Reigns will take on DX. He also announces that the Uso's will defend their tag title as well, and their opponents will be decided tonight, as New Day take on Miz and Mizdow in a number one contenders match. He finally announces the main event, where CM Punk will take on a mystery opponent. He then introduces Wade Barrett and Ryback in a match to determine who will advance in the fight for a mid card title of their choosing at Backlash.

Ryback vs. Wade Barrett
-They lock up, and Barrett takes control. After brawling a bit, Ryback takes control and hits a huge spine buster. He goes for the meat hook clothesline, but Barrett leaves the ring. Ryback chases him and hits a huge gorilla press slam on the outside. He grabs Barrett to his feet and Barrett counters and throws Ryback into the ring post. Barrett then picks up Ryback and throws him in the ring at a count of eight. Ryback battles back and hits a fallaway slam for a two count. Ryback then hits a DDT and Barrett is able to eventually counter a shoulder block into a punch to the ribs. After a while, Ryback hits a clotheline outta nowhere and hits the Shellshock on Barrett for the win.
Winner: Ryback

This means next week, Ryback will wrestle Jack Swagger for the right to wrestle Chris Jericho in a number one contenders match next week on Raw!

Out next is Tamina, as she'll be facing Nikki in Divas action next!

Tamina vs. Nikki Bella w/ Brie Bella
- Tamina actually dominates the Bella sister, and wins with a huge superkick.

Tamina grabs a mic and says that the Diva's title will soon be hers.

After a commercial break, New Day's music hits as Big E and Kofi come out with Xavier Woods to wrestle Miz and Mizdow in a #1 contenders match for the Uso's tag team championships. The Uso's are out on commentary for this one.

Number One Contenders match: New Day vs. Miz and Mizdow
-Miz and Kofi start things up. Miz dominates Kofi and teases a tag to Mizdow, but doesn't to the dismay of the crowd. This costs him, as Big E gets tagged in a dominates Miz. Big E is looking to hit the Big Ending, but Miz wiggles out of it and hits a SCF for the victory. Miz did it all by himself.
Winner and NEW #1 contenders: Miz and Mizdow

After the match, The Uso's enter the ring and Miz attacks both of them while Mizdow is looking on. Mizdow eventually joins in on the attack.

After they clear the ring, Seth Rollins comes out with Big Show and Kane. He says he needs a viable challenger, and calls out anyone who dares face him. The New Day's music hits and Xavier Woods comes out, by himself. He says while Kofi and Big E are healing, he's gonna make a statement.

Seth Rollins w/ Big Show and Kane vs. Xavier Woods
- Seth dominates the whole match and eventually hits a bucklebomb into a curb stomp for the victory.
Winner: Seth Rolliins

After, Rollins hits another curb stomp and poses over Woods as we go to break.

When we return, CM Punk is in the ring. As he awaits his opponent, Brock Lesnar's music hits! The beast is here! He is accompanied by Paul Heyman, as they walk over to the commentary booth. After Brock comes out, none other than Christian's music hits! Captain Charisma has returned to the WWE!

CM Punk vs. Christian
- They lock up and chain grapple for a while until Punk takes control. They brawl for about five minutes, until Brock leaves, gets in the ring, and F-5's Christian and Punk and effectively ends the match.
Winner: NA

Brock continues to decimate Christian, hitting multiple german suplexes before turning his attention to Punk. He F-5s him from the apron to the floor and the hits a german suplex throught the announcers table and stands over him as Raw ends.

Quick Results:
Spoiler

Backlash Card (in no order):
Spoiler

Last edited by Trent Booty; 04-07-2015 at 02:59 AM.
Old 04-11-2015, 07:48 AM   #38
Rookie

Check out my universe if u find tym. will start posting my 1st raw after feedback
Old 04-19-2015, 10:33 PM   #39
MVP

Trent Booty's Arena

Sorry guys, haven't posted lately, and don't know when I will be able to. My Xbox is currently not working, but I know a place where it can be fixed. I'm trying to asap so IO can begin week three.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »