Home

My WWE 2K15 Universe Mode- Brand Split PS4

This is a discussion on My WWE 2K15 Universe Mode- Brand Split PS4 within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-03-2015, 01:56 PM   #25
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: My WWE 2K15 Universe Mode- Brand Split PS4

Great Show. Love New Day/Nation's new attitude.

Love the ending. Although you put spoilers around who it was but then wrote a paragraph that followed that was in spoiler tags that said who it was anyway.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2015, 02:29 PM   #26
MVP

DatIsraeliGuy's Arena

How did you do the draft? With a friend? Also, great so far!
Old 04-03-2015, 02:31 PM   #27
Banned

slimshakespear09's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
Great Show. Love New Day/Nation's new attitude.

Love the ending. Although you put spoilers around who it was but then wrote a paragraph that followed that was in spoiler tags that said who it was anyway.
oops gotta edit that

And they will be called the New Nation

Last edited by slimshakespear09; 04-03-2015 at 02:42 PM.
Old 04-03-2015, 02:37 PM   #28
Banned

slimshakespear09's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatIsraeliGuy
How did you do the draft? With a friend? Also, great so far!
No, I did the draft by myself and plan out where I was gonna put people based on storylines.

And thanks
Old 04-03-2015, 02:41 PM   #29
MVP

DatIsraeliGuy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimshakespear09
No, I did the draft by myself and plan out where I was gonna put people based on storylines.

And thanks
Oh, nice idea then!
Old 04-03-2015, 02:53 PM   #30
Banned

slimshakespear09's Arena

Payback Card so far

World HV. Championship- Brock Lesnar{c} vs Owens/Sheamus/Punk/Ambrose

World Tag Team Championships- The New Nation vs The Usos{c}

Diva's Championship- Natayla{c} vs Brie Bella

Batista vs HHH

??? vs ????

???? vs ???

???? vs ????

Preshow Match:

???? vs ????
Old 04-03-2015, 08:06 PM   #31
Banned

slimshakespear09's Arena

Breaking News

Just announced on wwe.com is that at Backlash, Dolph Ziggler will face Chris Jericho.

Also, Randy Orton suffered a Hernia and a Severe Concussion after the beatdown from Evolution. He will be out for the forseeable future.

Last edited by slimshakespear09; 04-04-2015 at 10:29 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2015, 07:33 PM   #32
Banned

slimshakespear09's Arena

Smackdown! April Week 2

Roman Reigns music opens up Smackdown! as he will face Seth Rollins in the main event. Reigns grabs a mic and starts talking.

Reigns: Tonight, I have a No DQ match against the "Future" Seth Rollins. I'm the goddamn future. So Seth, get ready for the *** kicking your recieving tonight.

Seth Rollins music cues and out he comes with a mic.

Rollins: Roman, no chance in hell your the future. You think you deserve everything you have. You don't. You've had everything handed to you. WWE fed you growing up. You haven't worked a day in your life just like your family! You don't know what hard work feels like. An example of that is; Did you see your cousins monday? They got their asses kicked *Laughs*

Reigns: You say one more thing about my family, I'ma come up there and spear your *** through the barricade again.

Rollins: You'll have to wait until later tonight. * Rollins drops the mic and leaves*

Match 1- Finn Balor & Dolph Ziggler vs Bray Wyatt & Chris Jericho

Bray & Dolph start the match off and Bray hits a crossbody on him, then a clothesline. Bray wears down Ziggler and tags in Jericho, Ziggler pops up and runs and tags in Balor. Jericho and Balor fight until Jericho hits a clothesline, then a Lionsault! Jericho throws Balor out of the ring, then hits a slide kick{?} Finn gets in and tags Ziggler who gets hit with an enziguri and a Lionsault! He tags in Bray and they hit a double superplex on Ziggler! Bray hits a Body Avalanche, then tags in Jericho who hits a Codebreaker! He tags Wyatt back in who hits Sister Abgail! 1..2..3

Winners by Pinfall: Bray Wyatt & Chris Jericho

Finn Balor and Bray Wyatt start brawling after the match, as do Ziggler and Jericho. Eventually, they all end up in the same area and Finn does a springboard moonsault and takes out everyone! Finn Balor stands tall as we go to commercial break.

After commercial break, Big Show is in the ring for a match and out comes WWE Champ John Cena!

Match 2- John Cena vs The Big Show

John Cena comes out in his Chain Gang attire, he has realized he will have to be more aggressive to compete with the talent on this Smackdown! roster.

Cena starts out with a huge clothesline on Show, then a Neckbreaker. But Show whips him into the corner and Cena pops out into throw by The Big Show. Cena fights back with punches and whips Show into the ropes, then hits another clothesline! Cena hits a hip toss and stays in control. Show is dazed when he gets up and from behind, Cena rolls him up! 2 count. Cena keeps control with a hip toss. He whips Show into the corner, then does a Figure-Four around the ringpost!?!?!!?!???? Show can barely walk after that, Cena hits a Pop Up Sit-Out Powerbomb then the locks in the STF. Show taps.

Winner By Submission: John Cena

Match 3- #1 Contender's match for Women's Championship- Paige vs Charlotte

Charlotte and Paige lock up and Paige takes control and hits a clothesline. Charlotte wears down Paige with clotheslines. Charlotte targets the leg of Paige, Paige and Charlotte just throw punches and punches at each other. These two are two of the most powerful on the Blue Brand. Charlotte hits a ddt and then hits a moonsault! Charlotte throws Paige to the outside and hits Natural Selection on the concrete! Charlotte rolls Paige back into the ring and covers her, 1..2..KICKOUT! OH MY GOD! Paige kicked out at 2.5! Paige pops up and hits a clothesline, followed by the Paige Turner! Paige sets up for Rampaige, and hits it! 1..2....KICKOUT! Paige is shocked. Paige bends down to pick up Charlotte and rolls her up with a small package 1..2..3! Charlotte is #1 Contender!

Winner By Pinfall and #1 Contender: Charlotte

Charlotte and AJ Lee will have a match at Backlash for the Women's Championship.

Match 4- Rhodes Brothers vs Wyatt Family w/ Bray Wyatt

Cody and Rowan start the match, with Rhodes hitting a clothesline then a knee drop. He goes up to the top rope and hits a moonsault. Cody and Rowan each make tags. Goldust hits hand chops but gets stop by Harper and gets thrown into the corner. Harper puts his boot on Goldust 's neck and chokes him with the boot. Goldust hits a clothesline and an Elbow Drop. Harper snapmares Goldust, then hits a dropkick. Goldust crawls to a tag to Cody Rhodes while Harper is distracted by Rowan. Rowan tags himself in. Cody hits a Disaster Kick, then Cross Rhodes! 1..2..3

Winners by Pinfall: Rhodes Brothers

After the match, Cody grabs a mic and starts to speak:

Rhodes: Ya know what, we have beaten you guys and we want the Tag Titles. So what do you see we have a match at Backlash? The crowd erupts at this. Luke Harper does the thousand yard stare and then nods! It's on! At Backlash, It's the Rhodes Brothers vs The Wyatt Family for the Tag Titles!

Match 5- The Dudleyz vs Primetime Players

Titus and Bubba start the match out and Titus hits a shoulder block and tags in Darren. Darren starts throwing punches, then hits a float over neckbreaker. Bubba takes control with gutkicks though and whips him into the Dudley corner. He tags in D-Von, who hits an elbow to the face and then throws Darren to the outside. He throws Darren back in and puts him in a headlock, then hits him with a elbow to the neck. He nails Darren with a backbreaker, then tags in Bubba. Bubba hits a knee to the face, then another tag. D-Von picks up Darren and throws him into the air. Darren crawls toward the tag, but Titus jumps off the ring apron! Darren is shocked. D-Von gets Darren up and hits a Sit-Out Spinebuster, then a Powerbomb! 1..2..3 as Titus just watches from the top of the ramp.

Winners by Pinfall: Dudleyz

D-Von and Bubba are celebrating and Bubba steps up onto the second rope to celebrate and D-Von pushes him off and Bubba falls out of the ring and his head hits the steel steps!! D-Von has turned on his brother. Titus runs down the ramp seemingly trying to help Bubba but shakes hands with D-Von. Titus grabs a table from under the ring and D-Von hits Bubba with a Powerbomb through it! They then focus on Darren Young, they throw him into the ring and then grab a steel chair. They put the chair on Darren's neck and Titus hits a diving foot stomp on the chair! Darren's neck must be broken! Titus and D-Von stand tall as we go to commercial break.

When we come back from commercial break, fire shoots up from the stage and out comes Kane. Kane comes down to the ring and grabs a mic:

Kane: Cena, you had a match eariler so if you have the balls to come face me face to face or should I come find you?

John Cena pops up on the titantron!

Cena: Nahh, I'm not really feeling it tonight Kane but maybe next week. In fact, next week we can sign the contract for the match.

Kane: Cena, get your *** out here or I will come and find you and do the same thing to you that I did to Daniel Bryan.

Cena: See ya next week, Kane.

Kane is furious as it seems Cena has gotten into his head.

Match 6-No DQ- Roman Reigns vs Seth Rollins

Rollins starts off with kicks and punches before getting a kendo stick and hitting him with it over and over. Rollins grabs a table and sets it up in the corner. Rollins runs at Reigns but Reigns reverses into a samoan drop! Rollins pops up though and looks for a crossbody but Roman catches him and scoop slams him! Rollins sweeps Reigns leg while on the ground and hits a enziguri, then throws him outside the ring. He sets him up on the tableand hits a Sethwalker through the table!Rollins grabs a chair and throws it into the ring. Reigns crawls back into the ring and then Seth sets up for the Curb Stomp but Reigns dodges and hits the Superman Punch, then a Spear through the that table! Almost just like last week. Reigns goes into the corner to grab Seth to make him suffer, but Rollins hits a Low Blow! Reigns falls down over that chair and Rollins hits the Curb Stomp on the chair! 1..2..3! Rollins sneaks away with the win.

Winner By Pinfall: Seth Rollins

After the match as Seth is celebrating, HBK's music hits and out comes Shawn Michaels, the Smackdown! GM. He has a mic:

HBK: Seth, that was a cheap way to win. *Seth says " I still won* Really, you still won? Well ok, Roman deserves a rematch and he will get that rematch at Backlash in a No Holds Barred match! Seth is furious as Roman is smiling outside the ring as Smackdown! goes off air.

Last edited by slimshakespear09; 04-04-2015 at 07:50 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »