Home

WWE 2K15 Universe: The New Business

This is a discussion on WWE 2K15 Universe: The New Business within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-06-2015, 09:31 PM   #1
MVP

MillardMavs's Arena

OVR: 24
WWE 2K15 Universe: The New Business

Stamford, CT - A shocking press release that has just come out from the WWE, will have all of the WWE Universe scrambling to know what is going to happen to the extremely vulnerable company just days before their biggest event of the year, Wrestlemania.
In today’s press release, that came straight from the Chairman and CEO himself Vince McMahon, it states that the WWE is going to undergo drastic changes. To start things off, there is a change in the way business is being done. Rumors have been swirling about the possibility of McMahon selling his company. From now on, Vince McMahon has nothing to do with any of the match bookings for either Raw or Smackdown, except for one major thing. In another turn of events, all current wrestlers have been notified of many changes.
Of these changes, all titles have been vacated to start. Secondly, there will be a draft for the appointed general managers, to select the male wrestlers that they would like to compete on their brand. However, those GMs have not been named yet. We can only speculate. Another thing that McMahon has told each brand is that the respective singles titles will have tournaments to crown the champion at the first pay-per-view event. With that said, we can assume that each brand will get to choose their own titles. Lastly, we have been told that the pay-per-views will all be joint hosted and they may be all in different orders.
Only Vince McMahon knows what is best for business.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2015, 09:34 PM   #2
MVP

MillardMavs's Arena

Re: WWE 2K15 Universe: The New Business

At last night’s Wrestlemania, it seems as if Vince McMahon gave an inside to who and what he is currently scheming behind closed doors. Last night’s Wrestlemania consisted of no title matches, but a small little tournament to decide the general managers. The contestants consisted of William Regal, Booker T, Stone Cold Steve Austin, the Ultimate Warrior, The Rock, Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair, and Kevin Nash. All seven matches of Wrestlemania were to determine the general managers of the two shows.

The first match of the night was William Regal vs. The Rock. This once in a lifetime matchup saw Regal take an early advantage as he started throwing The Rock around before their first tie up. Regal destroyed The Rock, and baited him to follow him out of the ring, where The Rock was almost disqualified via countout. Once The Rock got back into the ring, Regal hit a running knee and won via pinfall to advance to the next round.

The second match featured Stone Cold Steve Austin going up against Kevin Nash. Stone Cold got the upper hand quickly as he took it to Kevin Nash. Nash eventually reversed one of Austin’s moves to get his own attack going. Nash attacked the head of Austin, while Austin attacked the body of Nash. Stone Cold picked up momentum to hit the Stunner and pin Nash for a three count to move on the next round of matches.

The third match of the night consisted of Booker T and Ric Flair. The two men locked up early to see who could get an advantage where they went back and forth until Booker put Flair onto the mat. Flair immediately got up and started working the legs of Booker T. Ric Flair then got to his usual antics of low blows, and almost pinned Booker on a near fall. Booker hit a spinebuster on Flair, but couldn’t capitalize as they both laid on the mat, too tired to get up. Booker T eventually avoided a low blow from Flair to hit his Scissors Kick and get a three count.

The last match of the first round put Shawn Michaels up against the Ultimate Warrior. Shawn Michaels came out to the ring in his DX outfit, maybe proving a point. The two men tied up a few times, before things started to heat up. HBK attacked the body with his backhand chops, before he got up to the top rope and then hitting sweet chin music for a near fall. Ultimate Warrior bounced back and got in a few attacks before HBK went back to controlling the match. HBK hit sweet chin music one more time to get an easy pinfall victory.

The fifth match of the night, the first semifinal, William Regal went up against Booker T. Both men previously defeated their prior opponent via pinfall. Booker T had the most damage done to in the previous round.Regal started attacking first and hit a quick suplex and then went for a quick cover, but Booker popped a shoulder up quickly. That couldn’t stop Regal, as he pulled out brass knuckles and busted Booker T’s forehead open and quickly covered for a three count.

The sixth match and second semifinal pitted Shawn Michaels against Stone Cold Steve Austin. HBK again rocked the DX outfit. Both men quickly ran at each other to get an advantage. Stone Cold got off a few punches before HBK reversed and got his own backhands going. Stone Cold got up quickly and kept attacking HBK’s head. After many brutal punches to the head, HBK’s forehead broke open spewing blood all over. That is all Stone Cold needed as he quickly hit the stunner and pinned HBK in the middle of the ring.

Before the final match of the night, Vince McMahon made his way to the ring. Not only did the fans want to know what was going on, but so did the two wrestlers that are going to go up against each other in the final match of the night.

Vince: “It seems like many of you people are standing here wondering what is going on with the WWE. If you haven’t seen yet, please let me tell you now. A couple of days ago, I released a press release stating that there is a change coming to the WWE. I am here, right now, to tell you about that change. The next match of Stone Cold Steve Austin and William Regal is a match to determine the two general manager positions open, one for each brand. The winner will have their choice of brand that they want to manage, while the loser gets the other. The winner of this next match, also gets the first five picks in tomorrow night’s draft right before RAW.”

Both men are running down the ramp throwing punches at each other as they are trying to get into the ring. McMahon stops them both from killing each other before their final match starts.

Vince: “Now see, this is WHAT’S BEST FOR BUSINESS. RING THE BELL!!!”

The final match had pretty much already started, but the two went back to mauling each other. Regal quickly got the upperhand and tried to surprise Stone Cold with a quick cover, but it did not work. Stone Cold got back up and took it to Regal, leaving boot prints all over his chest. Stone Cold kept attacking and landed a backbreacker over his knee and went for a cover. Not succeeding, Stone Cold wondered around the ring, when Regal came up behind him and got a roll up pinfall to win the match.
Old 06-06-2015, 09:36 PM   #3
MVP

MillardMavs's Arena

Before Monday Night Raw started, Vince McMahon had to announce a couple of things. The first order of business was to announce the dates of the two shows and pay-per-view events. After that, he needed to acknowledge the two general managers and give William Regal his choice of brand. Then the draft will start. Each wrestler would be waiting behind the curtains and would get introduced, have their music play, and then must shake the GM’s hand in order to officially sign.

Vince: “As you all can tell, RAW will be on Monday nights, as usual, but Smackdown will be held on Fridays from now on.The Pay-Per-Views will be held on Sundays as usual as well, but there is something different about them from now on. We have changed the lineup for them, as well as added the annual King of the Ring tournament as a pay-per-view.

Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
RAW

Smackdown

PPV

January – Royal Rumble
February – Elimination Chamber
March – Wrestlemania
April – Night of Champions
May – Extreme Rules
June – Payback
July – King of the Ring
August – Money in the Bank
September – Hell in a Cell
October – TLC
November – Survivor Series
December – Judgement Day
Old 06-06-2015, 09:47 PM   #4
MVP

MillardMavs's Arena

William Regal: “Alright enough! What do I get to do first?”

Vince: “You get to choose your brand as well as the titles you want your brand to have. Just remember though, this draft is not the only thing that goes on tonight. And you must crown your title champions at the first pay-per-view event, Night of Champions, in four Sundays.”

Regal: “Since I have no idea how to really put on a show here, I am going to wait and get some master plans together for these tournaments. I will choose Smackdown for my brand, and my three titles will be the World Heavyweight Championship, the European Championship, and the World Tag Team Championship.”

Vince: “Well Stone Cold, it seems as though you get Raw, and you need to decide quickly on how you are going to manage tonight. All should go well though. And your titles will be?”

Stone Cold: “Seeing as Regal seems to be going for the world titles, I think I’m going to have to go more of a homegrown strategy. My main title will be the United States Championship. The next singles title will be the Hardcore Championship, and the tag title will be the current Tag Team Championship belts. I can see this playing out very well for both brands.”

Vince: “Well, it seems this is best for business. Now, onto the draft. Regal will get the first five picks, then the two of you will alternate until there are five superstars left, in which Stone Cold and Raw will be given. All yours Regal."

Regal: “With the first five picks of the draft, I am going straight after the top talent outside of the United States that will compete for the Heavyweight title. My first pick is the Celtic Warrior himself, Sheamus. My second and third pick are part of the Swiss Army duo, Cesaro and Tyson Kidd. I have very nice plans for them. My fourth and fifth pick might be an early reach, but they are two guys I want on my side. I’m going with Chris Jericho and Bad News Barrett.”

Each man comes down to shake William Regal’s hand.

Stone Cold: “Well it seems like you couldn’t have made my number one pick an easier. I’m selecting the best prospect on the board, and the most American man currently a part of the WWE team. John Cena, come on down and shake my hand.”

John Cena’s music hits, and he is in the ring saluting Stone Cold and eagerly shaking his hand at the opportunity set before him.

Regal: “Enough of these crazy American moments!” My next pick is already way better than your one. And I’m not even going to go with this foreigners stuff. Brock Lesnar!”

Brock Lesnar, along with Paul Heyman, walk down the ramp and approach Regal. Before shaking hands, it seems as if Heyman and Regal were talking things over about the future of Smackdown. After their whispering that nobody else could hear, Brock Lesnar and William Regal shake hands.

Stone Cold: “It seems that there are plenty of guys out there that need to be picked. Unfortunately, what’s best for business isn’t always the right thing to do. My second pick, and what seems like a steal right now is Triple H.”

The Game’s music starts playing. Slowly, Triple H slowly walks out towards the ramp, but stops. The music changes… to the DX entrance song. Out comes Shawn Michaels, as the two walk towards the ring, enter the ring, and each shake Stone Cold’s hand.

Regal: “Woah, woah, woah, now that is not fair. Stone Cold just got two picks in one. How is that even possible? So I should get two picks now, right?”

Vince: “That seems like it is best for business. And no, you get your one pick.”

Regal: “Well, this is just great. I’m getting undermined and we haven’t even made ten picks yet. My next pick is a man that I have great respect for. We have fought many battles, and he has had a great career up to this point. I would like to now, welcome to the ring, Rey Mysterio.”

Mysterio sprints down to the ring, jumping onto the apron, and jumping over the ropes, to shake William Regal’s hand and become a part of the Smackdown brand.

11. Batista
12. Kane
13. Ryback
14. Rusev
Rusev proudly walks down the ramp and shakes Regal’s hand with the Russian flag dropping from the banister. Rusev states that he is glad he was selected by Regal as he wanted nothing to do with Stone Cold and those pish posh Americans.
15. Kevin Nash
16. Alberto Del Rio
17. Big E
18. Edge
19. Roman Reigns
20. Christian
21. Dean Ambrose
22. Seth Rollins
Rollins sprints down to the ring and attacks William Regal for not allowing him to drop one more spot and be reunited with the rest of the Shield. As the two were wrestling with each other, Regal managed to get a quick handshake in with Rollins, thus making Rollins a member of the Smackdown brand.
23. R-Truth
Regal: “It seems as if I have the better roster right now, Stone Cold. Don’t you think? I don’t really care what you think, in reality. I just know my show will be better than yours for a long time. My next pick is going to come from the brand that I was managing just a couple days ago. I believe Adrian Neville will make a splash on Smackdown”

Stone Cold: “I don’t know how you can say your brand will be better than mine, when I’m drafting the American made athletes. That is what these people want to see. [The crowd goes wild] With another American pick, I’m going to have to go with Jack Swagger. Now let us see who can make the better entertainment.

Vince McMahon quickly steps in to say something, just for business.

Vince: “Each of you must draft your two opponents from Wrestlemania, last night, that you defeated. Have fun with that! And remember, one at a time.”

Regal: “I will just select my two guys right now then. The Rock, you can come down right now. And…”

Stone Cold interrupts “It’s my pick now, and I will select one of the guys I faced. Oh wait, I already have! This is going to get interesting. My pick will be Matt Hardy”

Both of the Hardy’s come walking down to the ring to shake Stone Cold’s hand, and once again, a two for one pick is on the board.

28. Booker T
29. Bray Wyatt
30. Daniel Bryan
31. Luke Harper
32. Kevin Owens
33. Erick Rowan
Regal: “It seems as though I have only one tag team in my mind right now. I can see where your statement of the better brand comes from. But that is all about to change now. Be prepared to get destroyed in the tag team area. My next pick is Cody Rhodes!”
35. Xavier Woods
Regal: “And of course you avoid his tag partner, Goldust! The Brotherhood has been reunited.”

Stone Cold: “With this pick, not only do I get a steal for where he is being drafted, but I get a great competitor, and the reunited team from 2004. Welcome aboard, Randy Orton.”

Orton strolls to the ring, obviously not happy to be selected so late in the draft. Stone Cold whispers something into Orton’s ear, and Orton smirks and gladly shakes his hand.
38. Santino
39. Dolph Ziggler
40. Kofi Kingston
41. Darren Young
42. Undertaker
Regal: “My tag team division still needs some work, so I am hoping to pull off something like you have been doing all night Austin. I am going to draft one of these guys, and hope all the way back to England that this works. My next pick is Jey Uso!”

The Uso’s tag team music starts playing, and out walks Jey Uso. He gets to the ring, shakes Regal’s hand, then turns around and motions towards the back. Out runs Jimmy Uso to the ring, and William Regal pulled off his first lucky one of the night.

Stone Cold: “Well it seems that you have finally pulled one off. That right there, is what is best for this business. I’m glad you have finally caught up with the times. Now let me get back to business.”
44. Rob Van Dam
45. Big Show
46. Corey Graves
47. Justin Gabriel
48. Fandango
49. CM Punk
50. Ric Flair
51. Mark Henry
52. Curtis Axel
53. Ultimate Warrior
54. Titus O’Neil
Vince: “Hold on one second William. It seems as though this is your last pick for the night. You better choose wisely.”

Regal: “Well with my last pick, I’m going to have to go with a guy that I know can get things done on the mat. The Miz is my final pick.”

Vince: “Well Stone Cold, it looks like you have been given the last three guys left on the board which are Sami Zayn, Bo Dallas, and Damien Sandow. You better get things going, as you have half an hour until the first match needs to be started.”

Stone Cold quickly grabs all of his paperwork and exits the ring, rapidly walking up the ramp to get to his new cozy office. Along the way, he drops a couple papers and proceeds to pick them up, or so he thinks. Regal, right behind him, grabs one of the papers quickly, without Stone Cold noticing, and slips it into his own pile of papers.
Old 06-06-2015, 09:54 PM   #5
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0

This is very intriguing, I'm very interested in it
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2015, 09:56 PM   #6
MVP

MillardMavs's Arena

RAW
Smackdown
Stone Cold -GM
William Regal - GM
Batista
Adrian Neville
Big E
Alberto Del Rio
Bo Dallas
Bad News Barrett
Bray Wyatt
Big Show
Corey Graves
Booker T
Curtis Axel
Brock Lesnar
Damien Sandow
Cesaro
Darren Young
Chris Jericho
Dean Ambrose
Christian
Dolph Ziggler
CM Punk
Erick Rowan
Cody Rhodes
Fandango
Daniel Bryan
Jack Swagger
Edge
Jeff Hardy
Goldust
John Cena
Jey Uso
Kevin Nash
Jimmy Uso
Luke Harper
Justin Gabriel
Matt Hardy
Kane
R Truth
Kevin Owens
Randy Orton
Kofi Kingston
Ric Flair
Mark Henry
Rob Van Dam
Rey Mysterio
Roman Reigns
Rusev
Ryback
Santino
Sami Zayn
Seth Rollins
Shawn Michaels
Sheamus
Titus O'Neil
The Miz
Triple H
The Rock
Undertaker
Tyson Kidd
Xavier Woods
Ultimate Warrior
Old 06-06-2015, 10:03 PM   #7
MVP

MillardMavs's Arena

Raw officially starts with Stone Cold standing at the announcers table reading off all the names that would compete in each tournament.
Stone Cold: “In the United States tournament, there are fifteen contestants. In no particular order, these people are John Cena, Bray Wyatt, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Batista, Randy Orton, Big E, Jack Swagger, Dean Ambrose, Ryback, Luke Harper, Roman Reigns, Erick Rowan, Curtis Axel, and the Undertaker. If you look up at the megatron, you can see the bracket that I have come up with.

And in the Hardcore tournament, we have twelve competitors. These superstars are Titus O’Neil, Bo Dallas, Ric Flair, Rob Van Dam, Sami Zayn, Dolph Ziggler, R-Truth, Kevin Nash, Corey Graves, Xavier Woods, Fandango, and Darren Young. The one thing about this tournament though, is that they are all not normal matches. Each match will be randomly selected by the a participant before their match starts. Matches range from tables, TLC, extreme rules, falls count anywhere, no holds barred, submission, iron man, and last man standing. Again, look at the megatron to findout what the tournament looks like.

In the Tag Team tournament, we have seven teams. These seven teams include the Wyatt Family, the Shield, the PrimeTime Players, DX, The New Day, Evolution, and the Hardy Boyz. Each match will be an elimination tag match, therefore making sure a whole team is defeated before actually losing. Once again, take a look at the megatron to see how the Tag Team title will be determined.

Match one will be a part of the tag team event. Hardy Boyz vs. The Shield. Match two and three will be a part of the Hardocre tournament. The first one will be Corey Graves vs. Darren Young, and the second one will be Sami Zayn vs. R-Truth. The final two matches of the night will be from the USA title tournament. The first of the two will be Batista vs. Curtis Axel and the last match of the night will be Randy Orton vs. Erick Rowan.
To Be Continued...
Old 06-06-2015, 10:04 PM   #8
MVP

MillardMavs's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
This is very intriguing, I'm very interested in it

Good to have you along. Its taken me a while to get everything situated, and I have some nice ideas cooking in my head with this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »