Home

Béticos: A FIFA 16 CM

This is a discussion on Béticos: A FIFA 16 CM within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-08-2015, 01:43 PM   #9
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Béticos: A FIFA 16 CM

The 2015-16 Real Betis Squad List

2015-16 Kits

Old 11-08-2015, 01:50 PM   #10
All Star

orion523's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by artzy555
Yes, i know but the set E on community wasn't exactly the same compared to what u used for sheffield cm.
For the set D sliders, winning 4-0, 4-1 and 5-2 isnt realistic i think (it was preason but was against San lorenzo / benfica / om). I think it's about the line and about the defense the lines offers too much spaces (maybe it was due to the tactical used by the teams i played against) and i concede no goals (on Penalty kicks mainly). i have too much time to express in attack (except on the wings) and in defense i feel its easier.
I remember my last game on set E was against napoli and everytime a man of them was on me at pressing, it was a fight all game long, the only mistake was punished and i did one and napoli scored at the 90th.
I think if feel it easier on this set cause of the sprint speed of cpu who decreased it plays a big role imo. the fact the game pace is high is due to srpint speed which is high too and then (it feels less realistic but more challenging thats the problem)
i hope u see what i mean and excuse my bad english.

Anyway i will continue after the preseason to see what happens in BPL if it becomes to be hard or not.
Hey, I never judge what works for folks, everybody has different skills, and plays in a different way. That said, I did use Set E as a base with these changes:

Sprint 45/45
Pass Speed 45/45
Shot Error 52/52
Marking 53/53
Run Frequency 50/50
First Touch 60/60

Those were the lone changes from set E for sure. If you continue to dominate, even with these changes, give the CPU a one oint advantage in sprint, this should take care of it.
Old 11-08-2015, 01:56 PM   #11
All Star

orion523's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brahvocado
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

No more Wednesday?
OK, I wasn't going to explain why I did what I did, but here goes. Going in to FIFA 16, I had it all planned out that I was going to play as Real Betis or HSV. Mainly because I was tired of playing my CM's exclusively in England.
Obviously I ultimately chose HSV and was having a blast, then Wednesday beat Arsenal(real life), I got all gung ho, deleted my HSV save(stupid) and went with Wednesday. Instantly I knew it was a mistake, it just felt stale, been there done that you know?
Anyway I was left with the choice to play in England, again..or bite the bullet and start over, and you know the story from there.
Going forward, I am really excited to get this rolling, I skipped the preseason, so I'm ready to rock and roll. First episode within a day or so.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2015, 05:33 PM   #12
MVP

moose141's Arena

OVR: 2

STICK WITH IT MATE WE NEED SOME ORION CAREER MODE!

Pittsburgh Penguins - Pittsburgh Panthers - Pittsburgh Steelers - Pittsburgh Pirates - West Ham United
University of Pittsburgh Ice Hockey
Old 11-08-2015, 07:32 PM   #13
MVP

Brahvocado's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion523
OK, I wasn't going to explain why I did what I did, but here goes. Going in to FIFA 16, I had it all planned out that I was going to play as Real Betis or HSV. Mainly because I was tired of playing my CM's exclusively in England.
Obviously I ultimately chose HSV and was having a blast, then Wednesday beat Arsenal(real life), I got all gung ho, deleted my HSV save(stupid) and went with Wednesday. Instantly I knew it was a mistake, it just felt stale, been there done that you know?
Anyway I was left with the choice to play in England, again..or bite the bullet and start over, and you know the story from there.
Going forward, I am really excited to get this rolling, I skipped the preseason, so I'm ready to rock and roll. First episode within a day or so.
Looking forward to it as always, I'm on board with anything you do lol. Spain is a blast, my main cm in 15 was with Atletico and it was a lot of fun. You will enjoy it.
Old 11-08-2015, 08:53 PM   #14
All Star

orion523's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by moose141
STICK WITH IT MATE WE NEED SOME ORION CAREER MODE!
No worries, I'm in and ready to go. No more nonsense, that I can promise. I am really looking forward to the challenge that I face trying to get Betis back into Europe. My last CM in Spain(Real Sociedad) ended with me getting the sack after
Two seasons, hopefully I'm a little better this time lol.
Old 11-08-2015, 10:31 PM   #15
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

You know I love the pick for Betis - this is going to be great. Looking forward to it!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2015, 12:03 AM   #16
All Star

orion523's Arena

Yeah, although the road here was a long, winding, and difficult one, I've finally gotten here. Nuff said.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »