Home

WWE 2K16 Universe: The Rise to Honor!

This is a discussion on WWE 2K16 Universe: The Rise to Honor! within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-01-2016, 09:58 AM   #9
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WWE 2K16 Universe: The Rise to Honor!

Another good show. Hope they come quicker (if you have time) than every few days.

I hope you type of Extreme Rules. I don't have time to watch an entire PPV (I dont even watch my matches to write them up.) and watching matches is not as interesting to me because there is so much stupid stuff in them. When reading a write up there is more imagination and more can be added to the write ups to make them better.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 02-01-2016, 11:25 AM   #10
MVP

marcuscouch10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
Another good show. Hope they come quicker (if you have time) than every few days.

I hope you type of Extreme Rules. I don't have time to watch an entire PPV (I dont even watch my matches to write them up.) and watching matches is not as interesting to me because there is so much stupid stuff in them. When reading a write up there is more imagination and more can be added to the write ups to make them better.
I actually thought that they were coming to often with a few days! I actually have like the next few shows already written up! My only concern about doing NXT quickly is that since it’s only one show, it may end too fast, as I only want to do one year every game.

I may do a typing though since it’s a show and typing it would help with the series lasting longer. Expect the next episode tomorrow then, I’ll probably just start doing a show every other day. Thanks for the feedback and advice though!
Old 02-01-2016, 11:49 AM   #11
MVP

marcuscouch10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcuscouch10
I actually thought that they were coming to often with a few days! I actually have like the next few shows already written up! My only concern about doing NXT quickly is that since it’s only one show, it may end too fast, as I only want to do one year every game.

I may do a typing though since it’s a show and typing it would help with the series lasting longer. Expect the next episode tomorrow then, I’ll probably just start doing a show every other day. Thanks for the feedback and advice though!
I may actually start doing Monday Night Raw when Wrestlemania starts to add interest and to make the series last longer. I may actually do the large shows and the pay per views into a two part show to make the series last longer.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-01-2016, 11:53 AM   #12
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcuscouch10

For me personally I think its easier to keep up when shows are a little quicker, but it's up to you especially if you only plan on going one year. I think with you doing NXT only it would be interesting to go more than a year because you could have guys 'move up' to the main brand and bring new guys in, including original guys over time or other indy guys.

WWLeague Season 3
Old 02-01-2016, 01:21 PM   #13
MVP

marcuscouch10's Arena

Quote:
For me personally I think its easier to keep up when shows are a little quicker, but it's up to you especially if you only plan on going one year. I think with you doing NXT only it would be interesting to go more than a year because you could have guys 'move up' to the main brand and bring new guys in, including original guys over time or other indy guys.
I personally really like doing a realistic universe, I also like importing into the next game, I also really like using the already made official characters included.
Old 02-02-2016, 08:31 AM   #14
MVP

marcuscouch10's Arena

Date- April, 15th, 2015
Location- Full Sail University in Orlando, Florida
Show- NXT Weekly Show

The NXT Video Package plays to open up this week's addition of NXT! Once the package is over the cameras cut to the crowd as the fans rapidly chant NXT! NXT! NXT!

The show again starts off with Blake, Murphy, Colin Cassady, and Enzo Amore in the ring. Blake then challenges Colin Cassady to a one on one match right now and then states that if Colin Cassady could beat him, then the two could have a match for the tag team championships very soon! Enzo Amore then grabbed the microphone from Colin Cassady and screamed "WE ACCEPT!" a referee then came out to make the match official.

Blake w/ tag team partner Murphy by his side takes on Colin Cassady who also has his tag team partner Enzo Amore by his side

This match was filled with cheating antics from Blake and Murphy, Enzo Amore, being the respectable competitor he is did not participate in these antics. They started off though with Murphy throwing in a chair to the ring and then distracting the referee. Murphy then grabbed the chair and struck Cassady across the back while the referee was talking to Murphy outside the ring. Not too long after this it also looked as if Colin Cassady would have the win, Colin Cassady hit is finish, the "Empire Elbow" however as the referee was counting Murphy pulled the referee out of the ring to stop the count. Blake ran out of the ring to talk to the referee but he then ejected Murphy from ringside. Blake then ran into the ring and caught a surprise Big Boot! 1...2...3...! Colin Cassady and Enzo Amore will face Blake and Murphy for the tag team championships!

Sami Zayn comes out with a smaller reaction then last week, it appears that he will too be facing Zack Ryder as it seems that him and Hideo Itami are battling with an anything you can do, I can do better mentality.

This match was a good technical bout, as expected from these two premier athletes. Sami also pulled off some really cool spots which looked like they were aimed at Hideo Itami. Sami Zayn also pulled off his amazing "Torpedo DDT" which garnered some "This is Awesome" and even some "Ole!" chants. Eventually though, Ryder did the deed and laid down for Sami Zayn after Sami Zayn hit the Helluva Kick.

Hideo Itami came out post match to scare Sami Zayn, he then posed at the beginning of the ramp with his fingers pointed towards the air as his music played in the background. The show then slowly cuts to a commercial for the upcoming show "Extreme Rules" that will take place April, 26th in Chicago, Illinois.

The show then comes out with an angry Kevin Owens in the ring. Owens then begin saying that Finn Balor is not a worthy opponent for him, he even said that proof of this was how two weeks ago, Balor came out to attack him, he also said that what he did last week was in defense. He then says that Finn Balor does not deserve to be in NXT. Owens then said that said that just like in Japan, Balor will always be a "Prince" ( New Japan Reference ) but never a King!

Finn Balor then runs down to the ring and attacks Owens! It appears that we have an impromtu match between the two in the show's main event!

This match was very physical and stiff to say the least! Both men looked as if they hate each other and it really looked like they tried to hurt each other! Once the match was good and lengthy and when the referee was checking on a downed Finn Balor, Kevin Owens walked outside to get a steel chair, he then threw the chair inside of the ring and hid it under the turnbuckle. Balor then shot up to kick Owens into the corner, Balor then climbed to the turnbuckle to attempt the Coup de Grace. Kevin Owens then shot up like a spring and yanked the rope! Finn was now sitting like an open duck on the turnbuckle. Kevin Owens then grabbed the chair and hit Balor right atop the head! Balor had earned the win though but he had certainly not won the war!

The show then faded away into darkness after focusing on a bloodied Finn Balor.
Old 02-02-2016, 11:21 AM   #15
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Good show.

Love the Prince reference to Balor's days in Japan and prior to that

WWLeague Season 3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-02-2016, 11:22 AM   #16
MVP

marcuscouch10's Arena

Quote:
Good show.

Love the Prince reference to Balor's days in Japan and prior to that
Thanks, I put it there because I thought it sounded cool and it made sense based on his past.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »