Home

Saving AVFC: FIFA 16 Video Career

This is a discussion on Saving AVFC: FIFA 16 Video Career within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-20-2016, 04:28 PM   #1
Pro

Matty Aqua's Arena

OVR: 7
Saving AVFC: FIFA 16 Video Career

Hey guys!, Welcome to this video career mode with Aston Villa, really hope you all enjoy the video's!, please feel free to comment and leave suggestions!

ASTON VILLA SQUAD

CONTRACTS

Last edited by Matty Aqua; 02-25-2016 at 10:11 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-22-2016, 07:18 AM   #2
Pro

Matty Aqua's Arena

Re: Saving AVFC: FIFA 16 Video Career

EPISODE#2 - MAKING AN IMPACT! #AVFC

Old 02-22-2016, 02:36 PM   #3
Rookie

vinaa23's Arena

OVR: 0

Usually I'm not too fond of video dynasties but I'll surely open an exception and follow this one. Good luck, you'll certainly need it because this Villa team is AWFUL. I'll be following
I am the captain of my soul"

New York Islanders | Utah Jazz | Kansas City Chiefs | Aston Villa | Brazil!
Old 02-22-2016, 10:11 PM   #4
Pro

Matty Aqua's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinaa23
Usually I'm not too fond of video dynasties but I'll surely open an exception and follow this one. Good luck, you'll certainly need it because this Villa team is AWFUL. I'll be following

Great to have you on board sir!, Episode#3 is going to be a really good episode as I take on Hoffenheim and look ahead to some scouting prospects to fix this team!....A challenge I have willingly accepted!, but with some decent funds in the budget I can make some moves come January!...which is why this tournament prize money is important!...

any suggestions for players too target are more than welcome!

Last edited by Matty Aqua; 02-22-2016 at 10:21 PM.
Old 02-23-2016, 07:40 PM   #5
Rookie

Good start dude, will be keeping an eye on this, best of luck man.

AC Milan Career Mode
Portsmouth 'Road to Glory' Career Mode
Youtube Channel
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2016, 08:34 PM   #6
Rookie

vinaa23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman_OS
Great to have you on board sir!, Episode#3 is going to be a really good episode as I take on Hoffenheim and look ahead to some scouting prospects to fix this team!....A challenge I have willingly accepted!, but with some decent funds in the budget I can make some moves come January!...which is why this tournament prize money is important!...

any suggestions for players too target are more than welcome!

Well, I didn't start a career mode with Aston Villa this year as I usually do every year, so every advice I'll give you will be based on my FIFA 15 career so I don't know if it'll be useful for you (also I still didn't watch your videos. Sorry for that)...

For me, Villa's most pressing needs are: full backs, centre backs and a playmaker (they badly need the latter since Benteke was scoring goals with no one to feed him the ball). I removed the need for full backs by playing a 3-4-3 but since the 3 CBs formation is not that popular I understand if you keep them on pitch, but you'll need to upgrade since Bacuna isn't a premier league level player even in real life.
It's good that you play Hoffenheim because my best signing came from them: Nicklas Süle was an absolute BEAST on fifa 15 and he was affordable right off the bat. Did I say he's just 20 year old? Because he totally is 20 years old. If you can't sign him, Torino's Maksimovic (I had to sign him after Süle received a huge proposal from PSG and I couldn't say no) and Inter Milan's Rannocchia are two viable options. Note: I don't know if those two still play for these respective clubs, but you can find them easily nonetheless.
For the playmaker (CAM), I brought in Fulham's Bryan Ruiz. I loved this guy since his PSV days and with the great world cup by Costa Rica he enjoyed a surge of popularity but right now he must be kinda cheap as Fulham has fallen down hard.
If your formation use wingers, Swansea's Jefferson Montero is really good. Also, Nathan Dyer is an all-time favourite of mine but he wasn't that good in FIFA 15 and he may be even worse in 16 so I don't know about that. You definitely should take a look, though.

At last but not least: Play Gil and don't sell Gabby. He isn't good as he was projected when he was younger, but he's a Villain for life.

Well, that's it. Sorry for the long post. I'll take some time to watch your videos. Hope you do well with the worse Villa squad I ever saw. Once again, good luck my friend.
I am the captain of my soul"

New York Islanders | Utah Jazz | Kansas City Chiefs | Aston Villa | Brazil!
Old 02-24-2016, 06:38 AM   #7
Pro

Matty Aqua's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FudgyBiscuits
Good start dude, will be keeping an eye on this, best of luck man.
Thank you, I'm enjoying your AC Milan vids!, haven't caught up on the Portsmouth Career just yet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinaa23
Well, I didn't start a career mode with Aston Villa this year as I usually do every year, so every advice I'll give you will be based on my FIFA 15 career so I don't know if it'll be useful for you (also I still didn't watch your videos. Sorry for that)...

For me, Villa's most pressing needs are: full backs, centre backs and a playmaker (they badly need the latter since Benteke was scoring goals with no one to feed him the ball). I removed the need for full backs by playing a 3-4-3 but since the 3 CBs formation is not that popular I understand if you keep them on pitch, but you'll need to upgrade since Bacuna isn't a premier league level player even in real life.
It's good that you play Hoffenheim because my best signing came from them: Nicklas Süle was an absolute BEAST on fifa 15 and he was affordable right off the bat. Did I say he's just 20 year old? Because he totally is 20 years old. If you can't sign him, Torino's Maksimovic (I had to sign him after Süle received a huge proposal from PSG and I couldn't say no) and Inter Milan's Rannocchia are two viable options. Note: I don't know if those two still play for these respective clubs, but you can find them easily nonetheless.
For the playmaker (CAM), I brought in Fulham's Bryan Ruiz. I loved this guy since his PSV days and with the great world cup by Costa Rica he enjoyed a surge of popularity but right now he must be kinda cheap as Fulham has fallen down hard.
If your formation use wingers, Swansea's Jefferson Montero is really good. Also, Nathan Dyer is an all-time favourite of mine but he wasn't that good in FIFA 15 and he may be even worse in 16 so I don't know about that. You definitely should take a look, though.

At last but not least: Play Gil and don't sell Gabby. He isn't good as he was projected when he was younger, but he's a Villain for life.

Well, that's it. Sorry for the long post. I'll take some time to watch your videos. Hope you do well with the worse Villa squad I ever saw. Once again, good luck my friend.
Awesome post!,

Thank you so much for the information, I don't know too much about Aston Villa being an Everton supporter myself!, I will scout all the players you mentioned and they will be featured by Episode#5!. I do have a bit of cash to play around with in January transfer window so all suggestions are welcome!.
I am looking to change formation, I may use a 3-4-3 for some home games!.

I have been impressed with Agbonlahor in the pre-season,and Carles Gil has been great so far, only 22 so will be training hime up a bit as the season progresses!, your assessment of Bacuna is very much my thoughts so far "not quite premier league standard". Your knowledge and ideas are much appreciated!, hopefully you get a chance and enjoy the video's and drop some more feedback!.

Last edited by Matty Aqua; 02-28-2016 at 06:39 AM.
Old 02-24-2016, 09:03 AM   #8
Pro

Matty Aqua's Arena

EPISODE#3 - FIFTH TIME UNLUCKY! #AVFC

THE VILLAN'S REPORT

With the start of the Barclays Premier League appoaching, Aston Villa look to be in for a tough season, with departures to Fabian Delph (Manchester City) & key striker Christian Benteke (Liverpool), Aston Villa have to find an avenue to score this season, and that responsibility has been placed on fan favourite Gabrielle Agbonlahor, aswell as 23 year old Jordan Ayew.

After starting his career in France, Ayew joins Aston Villa after playing on high profile teams such as Marsielle, FC Sochaux, and arriving from FC Lorient for £7,000,000 Ayew has big shoes to fill in Benteke's absence.
Ayew has not had a great start to his campaign at Aston Villa looking lost in the forward structure in his limited game time and getting injured against Nacional in the Pre-Season tournament in Portugal keeping him out for the remainder of the tournament.

With the squad touching back down in England this past week after a challenging tournament in Portugal, Ayew stated "I am ready to go for Bournemouth, Aquilina is going to be a great manager, he is really helping me improve my game and grow as a player, we know we have a tough year ahead, but we are ready to work hard".
With just 3 weeks to go until kick off for the Premier League, we can only hope too see what the Ghanian is capable of in the upcoming matches against a very telling August fixture.

Last edited by Matty Aqua; 02-25-2016 at 10:09 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »