Home

FC Porto - Fifa 16 - The Jardel Era

This is a discussion on FC Porto - Fifa 16 - The Jardel Era within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-12-2016, 11:23 AM   #1
Pro

Tekkonkinkreet's Arena

OVR: 0
FC Porto - Fifa 16 - The Jardel Era

MANAGER: Mario Jardel
STADIUM: Estádio do Dragão (50,092)
RIVALS: Benfica, Sporting Lisbon, Boavista
TRANSFER BUDGET: £16,500,000
WAGE BUDGET: £120,000
EXPECTATIONS: Win the Liga Portuguesa, Win the Taca de Portugal, Reach the Knock Out stage of the Champions League

GAME SETTINGS

Game: Fifa 16 on PS4
Skill Level: Legendary (Full Manual)
Sliders: My own
Half Length: 8 Minutes

MARIO JARDEL READY TO UNITE FC PORTO

Following the sacking of Julen Lopetegui, FC Porto wasted no time in recruiting his replacement. Step forward Mario Jardel, the club legend who scored 130 goals in 125 games between 1996 and 2000. The standing of the man within the organisation certainly means the appointment is a welcome one, however this will be the 42 year old's first managerial post and he has certainly started in a big one. Jardel however seems undeterred by the pressure that comes with the Porto job and made his intentions clear in the press conference earlier this afternoon.

'This is a club that is close to my heart. In my opinion we need a facelift as what I see at present is a bit of a mess. The fundamentals need to be reinstated in order for us to work back to where we should be in the second tier of Europe's elite clubs. The recruitment policy has let the organisation down in recent years and it is my job to go back to what Porto is known for. I will be stripping as much back as humanly possible and searching within Portugal and South America for the right talent to improve the squad. My hope is to create another memorable Porto team, a new front three to fear like the days of James, Falcao and Hulk. A midfield with the passion of Fernando and Costinha, yet the elegance of Deco and Moutinho. I will not rest until I have brought the fire back to The Dragons.'

This will be a video thread, however the videos will be done in a reporter style as opposed to a general career mode video. I will be posting the key moments from this save if you do not wish to watch the video.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Slide1.JPG (239.3 KB, 46 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2016, 11:26 AM   #2
Pro

Tekkonkinkreet's Arena

Re: FC Porto - Fifa 16 - The Jardel Era

Last edited by Tekkonkinkreet; 04-19-2016 at 04:16 AM.
Old 04-12-2016, 11:26 AM   #3
Pro

Tekkonkinkreet's Arena

STATISTICS....
Old 04-13-2016, 05:25 AM   #4
Pro

Tekkonkinkreet's Arena

ARE FC PORTO PLOTTING A DREAM RETURN IN 2016?

Whisper it quietly...BUT COULD RADAMEL FALCAO REALLY RETURN TO FC PORTO?! Ok this wouldn't be the first rumour to turn into nothing but lies in order to drum up attention. However we are talking about a player who is in a second unsuccessful loan spell in England and seemingly not wanted by his parent club AS Monaco. Add to that his form is nothing like it was before he left Atletico Madrid for the Euro signs in Monaco, and Porto is a club that would surely welcome him back with no second glance.

The two stumbling blocks in terms of this possible scenario are evidently clear. Firstly would Falcao want to come back, or does he still see himself worthy of a more competitive divison? Secondly can FC Porto afford Falcao? New manager Mario Jardel has made it clear that the transfer policies remain the same, buying and selling for a massive profit. Surely he could not turn down such an opportunity though for the sake of dipping into the safety funds?

Whisper it quietly...BUT WE HOPE IT'S TRUE!
Old 04-13-2016, 06:43 AM   #5
Pro

Tekkonkinkreet's Arena

Match Highlights

Last edited by Tekkonkinkreet; 04-14-2016 at 04:00 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2016, 04:22 AM   #6
Pro

Tekkonkinkreet's Arena

TRANSFER NEWS - PART ONE

#26 DEDE from Cruizero - £5,000,000

'We desperately needed reinforcements in the defensive area, as Chidozie (Awaziem) was my only centre back with Martins Indi and Marcano surplus to requirements. I have admired Dede since his time at Vasco, and injuries have set him back from making a move to Europe sooner. His strong presence will certainly give us the power to deal with aerial threats and I also hope he can dominate in the opposition's box too.'

#14 RAPHAEL GUERREIRO from FC Lorient - £3,500,000 plus Moussa Marega

'Firstly I have to apologise to Moussa as he has been unfortunate to be let go having barely settled. However I have to implement my own standing and sadly he was the player Lorient wanted to take when we discussed using someone as part of the deal. In terms of Raphael, he is an excellent attacking full back who will compliment Miguel Layun well in terms of our tactics within games. Vincent (Aboubakar) told me his strengths as they were together in France and I certainly bought into his talent and potential.'

#18 DIOGO JOTA from Pacos Ferreira -£2,000,000 plus Silvestre Varela

'Farewell Silvestre, you have been a tremendous servant for this organisation, however the changing of the guard dictates. As I look to build a young team to develop over the next three years I felt Diogo Jota was a player I had to sign. We were in discussions over a move for Hirving Lozano also but from the start I knew Jota was our number one option. He has the skill set and the credentials to be a valuable asset for us in the coming seasons.'
Old 04-18-2016, 09:06 AM   #7
Pro

Tekkonkinkreet's Arena

TRANSFER NEWS PART TWO

#3 BRUNO PERES from Torino - £6,000,000 plus Ivan Marcano

'We have an excellent full back at the club in Maxi Pereira. However we need to look to the future and Bruno was my number one target when I sat down with the owner this summer. It has taken time to bring him here but I feel he has all the qualities required to fit in with our attacking style. I think the supporters will see alot of Danilo in him which is only a positive.'

#11 GABRIEL BARBOSA from Santos - £5,000,000 plus Evandro

'I did not want to let Evandro leave this summer, however we couldn't have brought in Gabriel without adding him as part of the deal. Regardless this is a signing I guarantee will bring joy to our supporters. Gabriel is young and hungry to succeed in Europe. His versatility give us options in terms of where he can play along the attacking three. I hope he can be our new Hulk.'

#4 RODRIGO CAIO from Sao Paulo - £5,000,000

'Grace alongside brutality. My new centre back duo in a nutshell. Rodrigo is another tremendous talent have been able to bring to Porto. His ability to read the game mean he will compliment Dede and I hope they can forge a fantastic partnership this season. I believe our defence is now one of the strongest in Europe now.'

DEPARTURE LOUNGE

Alberto Bueno to Arsenal - One Year Loan

Suk Hyun Jun to Aston Villa - One Year Loan

Bruno Martins Indi to Atletico Madrid - £9,000,000

Next Update: Season Preview...
Old 04-19-2016, 05:11 AM   #8
Pro

Tekkonkinkreet's Arena

PREVIEW 2015-2016

BREAKING NEWS: FC PORTO AGREE DEAL TO SIGN BONATINI

Reports circulating around the Liga Nos this morning suggest that FC Porto have agreed a deal to sign Estoril forward Leo Bonatini for next season. The 21 year old Brazilian only joined the club from Cruzeiro this summer and netted four goals during pre season. Nothing concrete has come from either camps to confirm this deal, which would surely kill any move for Radamel Falcao unless Aboubakar was to leave at some stage. What it would tell us is that Mario Jardel is a manager on a mission, one which does not involve creeping around and waiting.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »