Home

WWE 16 Universe A New Era Begins Now

This is a discussion on WWE 16 Universe A New Era Begins Now within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2016, 08:56 PM   #1
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

OVR: 0
WWE 16 Universe A New Era Begins Now

Hello, I'm thinking of starting to post my take on how the new era should be ran in the new WWE. Though i'm not sure if this is dead now and nobody reads these anymore. What I'm trying to do is play out the way I believe the WWE New Era should be ran. So I'm hoping to make interesting storylines and matches. So please let me know if you would read this and comment please.

Couple of things about my Universe mode. I'm gonna only have 3 weeks of shows until PPV's just so I can get through more months and shows. I will not be posting NXT but I will be calling them up every so often to the main roster. Also if i'm thinking of making a website to track all of this so just let me know.

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat
Soccer- Real Madrid & Orlando City

Last edited by Hinkleyyy; 07-28-2016 at 11:42 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2016, 08:57 PM   #2
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

Re: WWE 16 Universe A New Era Begins Now

Raw Roster
Spoiler

Smackdown Live Roster
Spoiler

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat

Last edited by Hinkleyyy; 07-28-2016 at 12:00 PM.
Old 07-26-2016, 08:58 PM   #3
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

save..........

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat
Old 07-26-2016, 11:48 PM   #4
Rookie

jromero120's Arena

I'll be reading! I have always wanted to post but I didn't buy 2k16 so I have to wait until 2k17 comes out
Old 07-27-2016, 12:54 PM   #5
Rookie

mancavehawkeye's Arena

Actually this forum is very much alive (IMO)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2016, 11:40 AM   #6
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

Raw

August Week 2
Stephanie is backstage with Mick discussing how tonight's show is going to go. Steph: “Mick we need to do something to really shock the crowd since we are only one week away from Summerslam.” Mick: “Steph I have a great plan for the night and you don’t need to worry about anything. Steph trust me and i’ll show you why picking me to be the GM was best for business.”

Match #1 The Golden Truth vs The Shinning Stars
Truth and Epico would start the match with Epico getting the advantage on Truth. He would force him to his corner and take Primo who would lose track of Truth and get taken down. Goldust would then be tagged in and would finish Primo off with a Final Cut and pin him. Winner: The Golden Truth

Backstage in Steph’s office with Rollins
Seth: “Steph you know I need the night off so please don’t put me in a match.”
Steph: “Seth that's not my decision anymore to make, you need to go talk to Mick.”
Seth walks out to find Foley

Match #2 Braun Strowman vs Carl Perry & Max Copeland
Braun would take on two local competitors in the match and end it very quickly. He would reverse choke slam both men and pin Perry for the win. Winner: Braun Strowman

Match #3: Big E & Kofi Kingston w/Xavier Woods vs The Dudley Boyz

Big E would start the match taking down Bubba and would stay on the offense. He would eventually get Kofi in the match and he would be able to use his speed to stay on the attack. Though The Club would attack Xavier during the match and distract Big E the legal man and would turn into a Dudley death bomb and would be pinned. The club would then circle the ring but end up making their way back up the ramp. Winners: The Dudleyz

Seth finds Foley and talks to him.
Seth: “Mick you were just the man I was looking for. See the thing is i need the night of Mick, I haven’t been feeling the best and my knee is a little sore. So I think it's the best to just give me the night off.”
Mick: “Seth you know I can’t do that you were our number 1 draft pick and we need you every night. Seth don’t worry just be at the ring and i’ll send your opponent so don’t worry about it.”
Seth: “Mick if i’m getting a match you have to give one to Finn!”
Mick: “You know what Seth fine you and Finn will take each other on in a tag team match and I will pick each of your teammates.”

Match #4 Dana Brooke w/Charlotte vs Sasha Banks
Dana Brooke would look to revenge her mentors lost last week with a win over the Women's champion in this match. In the end she would pick up a shocking win when Charlotte would distract the ref and allow Dana to roll Banks up. Winner: Dana Brooke w/Charlotte

Segment of the Highlight Reel
Chris Jericho: “This is the most must see WWE talking show on Raw and in the WWE. My guest tonight will be a man who was drafted to raw last tuesday but was for sure not happy about his draft slot. My guest tonight will be the Swiss Superman Cesaro.”
Cesaro comes out to the ring
Jericho:“Cesaro after being drafted last week after me how does it feel being the 28th pick?”
Cesaro: “See Chris it really doesn't matter where i'm drafted as long as I get my shot at what I deserve at that is a title.”
Jericho:“Cesaro i’ve been along this business long enough and I was the first Undisputed WWE Champion so I know talent when I see it and well… I know why you were the 28th pick let's just say.”
Cesaro: “Chris if you really think I have nothing then let’s fight right now and show who's the better man.
Jericho: “You got it!” (Cesaro turns his back and Jericho starts attacking him and doesn't stop until he is pulled off by other superstars from the back.)
Foley walks down and grabs a mic: “Chris and Cesaro since you both wanna fit Steph and I have made a decision. Since we need a #1 Contender for the US title we have put together a fatal-four way to determine that and the other two men will be Sami Zayn and Sheamus. And that will be next so get ready.

Match #5: #1 Contendership for the US Championship: Cesaro vs Chris Jericho vs Sami Zayn vs Sheamus
The match starts with Sami locking up with Jericho and Cesaro with Sheamus. Jericho and Zayn would make their way to the outside and Zayn would be thrown into the steel steps. Jericho would go back into the ring and double team on Cesaro. Sheamus would pin Cesaro but it would be broken up. Sami would roll back into the ring and hit Sheamus with a drop kick. Sheamus would turn and hit Zayn with a brogue kick and he would fall out of the ring. Jericho would then hit Sheamus with a code breaker but the pin would be broken up. Then Cesaro would hit a Neutralizer on Jericho but the pin would be broken up. Zayn and Jericho would continue the fight to the outside while Cesaro would turn into a Brogue kick from Sheamus and be pinned. Winner & #1 Contender for the US Championship: Sheamus

Main Event: Finn Balor & ??? vs Seth Rollins & ???
Finn makes his way to the ring and waits for his partner. And Roman Reigns music hits and he makes his way down to the ring. He will be teaming with the man who beat him last week. Now Seth makes his way to the ring and pauses at the end of the ramp to wait for his partner. Kevin Owen’s music hits and he makes his way to the ring. Balor and Seth would start this match off first but instantly Seth would tag in Owens. Balor and Owens would then go at it and Owens would overpower Finn. The match would then go on and Roman would be tagged in and he would go onto Superman punch Owens put the pin would be broken up. Then Finn would be tagged in and hit a Coup de Grace on Owens and pin him. Winners: Finn Balor and Roman Reigns
Corey Graves enter ring and talks to Finn: “How do you feel getting yet another victory in only your second Raw?”
Finn: “It feels great Corey and…..”
Turns around and is speared by Roman Reigns
Roman: “Corey like i’ve said i’m not a good guy, i’m not a bad guy i’m just THE guy and don’t forget that.”

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat

Last edited by Hinkleyyy; 07-30-2016 at 12:32 PM.
Old 07-29-2016, 03:15 PM   #7
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

Smackdown

August Week 2
The show starts with Shane and Daniel talking backstage about the nights match card.
Daniel:Shane I have a great idea of what we can do! Since we have Dean taking on Dolph we need to find another match for Summerslam. How about we host a tag team tournament to crown a Smackdown tag team champion! And the finals will take place at Summerslam and they will be crowned then. As well as for our main event lets team up Ziggler and Ambrose to take on two other men tonight.”
Shane: “Bryan book it and set it all up you got it.”

Match #1 John Cena vs Alberto del Rio
This match between to men who are former World champs was a great way to start off Smackdown Live. Cena would start off by forcing del Rio to the corner and be forced off him. Then del Rio would pounce on Cena and take him down. Rio would then then hit a back stabber but Cena would kick out at two. The match would continue and Cena would be thrown into the ropes and reverse it with a stunner and then a Attitude Adjustment and pin del Rio. Winner: John Cena

Match #2 Eva Marie vs Carmella
Mrs. All Red Herself would pick up the win when she would hit Carmella with a Standing Shiranui. Winner: Eva Marie

Match #3 Tag Team Tournament: The Ascension vs American Alpha
Jordan and Gable would be making their debut in this match against the former NXT tag team The Ascension Viktor and Konor. Gable and Viktor would start this match off fighting to move on in the tag tournament. Gable would dominate and would tag in Jordan while Konor would get tagged in and be hit with a suplex. The match would end when American Alpha would hit the Grand Amplitude and pin Konor. Winners: American Alpha

Maryse: “My husband is busy right now and is focusing on his Intercontinental Championship World Tour.”
Daniel:How about this, because we don’t have a #1 Contender for your title yet how about we figure out someone to be tonight?”
Miz: “How about…” (interrupted)
Bryan: Oh, how about this only since you were fair to me as a NXT rookie. If you win your match tonight you won’t have to compete at Summerslam at all. Though if you lose tonight we will have a battle royal next week to determine a contender. And you match is next Miz.”

Match #4: The Miz w/Maryse vs ???
Miz would await his opponent and Rhyno who returned last week and the newest Smackdown signee will face him. Rhyno starts the match by throwing Miz to the outside and right away toss him into the steel steps. Though Maryse would go to the aid of her husband and help him up and back into the ring. The match would continue and Miz would reverse a gore and push Rhyno into the ring post. Though Rhyno would return to the match and gore Miz and pin him. Winner: Rhyno

Main Event: Dean Ambrose & Dolph Ziggler vs Bray Wyatt & AJ Styles
Dean and Wyatt would start this match off together with Dean getting the advantage. Though shortly after Wyatt would get Dean to the outside of the ring and go after him and would be thrown into the barricade. Finally though they would make their way to make it back into the ring
AJ would then be tagged in and go after the down Ambrose who would then reverse a suplex from AJ. Dolph would finally be able to get tagged in and change the momentum of the match as he would take down AJ and he would go the outside. Then Bray would enter the ring and go after Dolph put would go over the top rope. AJ would then go for Phenomenal Forearm but Dolph would hit a crazy spot and superkick AJ and then AJ would fall into a Dirty Deeds and be pinned. Winners: Dean Ambrose & Dolph Ziggler

The show finishes off with Ambrose and Ziggler the two men will face off at Summerslam for the WWE Championship.

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat

Last edited by Hinkleyyy; 07-30-2016 at 12:32 PM.
Old 07-29-2016, 05:27 PM   #8
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7

You're doing great, man!

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »