Home

Go Time - WWE 2K17 "GM Mode"

This is a discussion on Go Time - WWE 2K17 "GM Mode" within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-17-2016, 09:33 PM   #9
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Go Time - WWE 2K17 "GM Mode"

Great show man and this is my thought on bringing guys that have passed-

TBH I really want to bring in guys like Umaga, Big Daddy V and Test but idk if its right to because its not "realistic" but I think I might. Cause like he has done its a reality you've created!

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat
Soccer- Real Madrid & Orlando City
Old 11-18-2016, 04:30 AM   #10
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
Very interesting show.

Sean O'Haire is a bit of s surprise since he passed away years ago.
I NEVER use stars that have passed away. With that said, I am trying it out this year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hinkleyyy
Great show man and this is my thought on bringing guys that have passed-

TBH I really want to bring in guys like Umaga, Big Daddy V and Test but idk if its right to because its not "realistic" but I think I might. Cause like he has done its a reality you've created!
At some point you just have to decide. I was very against it, but honestly it is fun using those wrestlers.
Old 11-21-2016, 01:25 AM   #11
All Star

Bard's Arena

WWE Real Time:

*Alright, time for my meeting with the man that hired me, Paul Levesque. Man, this is going to feel way too intense.*

*'Faceplam' they even have the 9.99 on a flag.*

Paul Levesque: Tanner, how have you been man? Regal really laid it out for you to be my right hand man for NXT. Now what have you got for me to make this meeting?

Tanner Allen: I'm doing well, Paul. Hope you are doing the same. I wanted this meeting here tonight because I really wanted some changes to be made to the brand now that I am at the right hand side of it.

Paul Levesque: Ah, I saw this coming. Alright, what do you have for me? I am a business man, and anything that makes this company better I will look into.

Tanner Allen: Alright, first I would like NXT to bump up to two hours a show. The second, I want NXT live, and live on Wednesdays on USA.

Paul Levesque: You know what, I can do the two hour bump right now, you got it, don't let me down with it though. For the live on USA on Wednesdays...I will have to talk to them and get back to you, but I do like that idea. You are going to be a key player here, Tanner, keep up the good work you have started.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2016, 01:29 AM   #12
All Star

Bard's Arena

Old 11-23-2016, 01:07 PM   #13
All Star

Bard's Arena

Monday Night Raw - Three Weeks to TLC

- The Miz opens the show up saying that he put Roman out of action for the week, and since the champion doesn't have to appear there is no reason The Miz should be here. He drops the mic, and leaves the arena to the parking lot...but Roman Reigns comes out of nowhere and delivers a massive spear into The Miz's car! Maryse is shouting for help as Roman is walking away.

- William Regal is shown backstage, he announces a mega Women's triple threat match, and it is next.

- Charlotte v. Sasha Banks v. Summer Rae: Sasha Banks would pick up the submission victory over Summer Rae.

- New Day (Kofi & Woods) v. Enzo & Cass: Kofi and Woods would pick up the pinfall victory over Enzo Amore after a distraction from Big E.

- William Regal comes out and says he thinks there needs to be a little bit if hardcore reintroduced on Monday Nights, so here comes the best.

- Darren Young v. Rob Van Dam: Rob Van Dam wins with the frog splash

- Braun Strowman is seen in the middle of the ring. He calls out Jericho who comes out and proceeds to call Braun a stupid idiot, and that he is going to get IT at TLC. Braun and Jericho are officially in a tables match for the event.

- Dean Malenko v. ???: FINN BALOR IS BACK ALREADY! Finn defeats Dean in a great match.

- Kevin Owens comes out and proclaims that nobody can defeat him, nobody has ever had the dream as big as he. Cody Rhodes makes his return and makes a big promo on dreams. With the helps of Seth Rollins, Cody Rhodes defeats Kevin Owens even with Jericho trying to get involved.

Tuesday Night Smackdown Live - Two Weeks to Roadblock

- Johnn Gargano again comes out and even challenges Kalisto to a match at Roadblock, but then...REY MYSTERIO makes his return and says he wants in. Kalisto comes out and says he is a fighting champion. Daniel Bryan's music hits, and says there will be a triple threat match between these three for the title at Roadblock.

- John Cena defeats Kane in a one on one match. John Cena hits the mic afterwards saying if Kane is any indication the Undertaker is going to be a cakewalk, and should be back in his walker.

- American Alpha defeats Beauty and the Beast with a pinfall over Heath Slater.

- Becky Lynch defeats Nikki Bella, Alexa Bliss comes out and says she wants Becky's title and it is official for Roadblock.

- Cesaro defeats Sami Zayn for a shot at Bray Wyatt's Intercontinental Title at Roadblock.

- AJ Styles and Dean Ambrose ends in a No Contest after The Wyatt Family came out of the darkness and absolutely destroyed them both. Bray Wyatt would hit Sister Abigail on them both, and then would pick up a mic. He got his first taste of true power last week, now he wants it all as he raises up the IC title.
Old 12-06-2016, 04:26 PM   #14
All Star

Bard's Arena

Tom Phillips: Welcome everyone to NXT! Tonight we have Samoa Joe in action, and he has invited the NXT Champion, Shinsuke Nakamura to ringside! Also tonight we will be seeing the return of Gail Kim in action!

*Backstage, not on air*

Tanner Allen: Show two, let’s do this. I won't be as prominent tonight, as I want the action to show that I am doing work here as the GM. I have free will here, and I am going to make this show as good as I can...I just wish I had some more firepower to work with, but oh well.

'The behemoth Aaron Crimson is making his way down to the ring'

Aaron Crimson v. Jarry Cline
The bell ring and Crimson just hungrily stares at him. Cline kicks and punches him before Crimson pushes him into the ropes and avalanches him down. Crimson asks if this is the best NXT has to offer. Cline attacks him from behind, but it doesn’t hurt him. Crimson kicks him down and throws him into the corner before avalanching him. Crimson hits the ropes and avalanches him again. Crimson screams at him before waiting for Cline to get up. Cline slowly gets to his feet, and Crimson runs him over with a shoulder block. Crimson scoops him up, walks around the ring with him on his shoulder, and powerslams him down for the win.

Winner: Aaron Crimson

Tom Phillips enters the ring and asks what’s next after back to back weeks of dominance. Crimson says he’s the gift of destruction and his talent is being wasted on these weak fools. If Tanner Allen doesn’t get him some real competition next week, there won’t be a next week. Crimson says this is his domain now, and shoves Phillips and walks off.

*Commercial Break*

*Come back to see Tanner in his office backstage*

Tanner Allen: Aaron Crimson, you want competition? Well I think I have a man for you, he is an absolute beast, and I think will keep you busy.

Eric Young w/Sanity v. Tye Dillinger
EY attacks Tye during his entrance and pulls of Tye’s t-shirt to choke him with it. EY attempts to whip Dillinger into the ring steps but Tye reverses it sending EY’s historically injured arm into the steps! Tye stalks EY at ringside and traps the arm between the ring steps and ring post and kicks the steps into his arm! Dillinger stomps on EY’s arm as the referee tries to get them in the ring to officially start the match. Tye wraps EY’s arm around the guardrail and then kicks it against the railing!

Dillinger continues to work on EY’s arm as we come back from the break slamming it into the mat and stomping on it. EY tries to fight back but Tye catches him with a knee to the gut and then he covers EY for a nearfall. Dillinger puts EY in a hammerlock and slams him into the corner and then into the ring post. Tye hits a Snapmare and then puts EY in a Crossface Armlock. EY uses the good arm to fight Tye off only for Dillinger to gut shot him. Tye then goes to town on EY’s arm stomping him down in the corner. Tye whips EY into the opposite corner and then goes for a leaping forearm smash, but EY moves out of the way and then hits a Spinning Clothesline! EY whips Dillinger into the ropes and connects with a Flying Forearm! EY climbs up top and sets up for the Elbow Drop, but Tye knocks him off, and is looking for the Perfect 10! WAIT! Ethan Carter the Third is making his way down to the ring, Tye is distracted, YOUNGBLOOD! 1-2-3!

Winner: Eric Young

Tye Dillinger is groggy, but is doing his best to go and get ECIII up the ramp!

Eric Young: Revival, Sawyer and Yosef are coming for you. My men will assault you until I am pleased, and we will be taking those tag titles. My me…

*Tanner Allen makes his way out*

Tanner Allen: Sorry to cut you off E, but I have a big announcement that I am ready to make, and I think it is important that you hear it. We will be holding the second ever Dusty Tag Team Classic. It will be starting next week, and whenever The Revival compete, their titles are on the line, and if they lose, whoever are the champions will keep defending them until we have a tournament winner. Good luck everyone.

*Commercial Break*

Tom Phillips: What an announcement! Dusty Classic is back for its second rendition, and boy am I excited!

Gail Kim v. Rebecca Lee
This was a pretty good back and forth with Lee using strikes and strength and Gail using her quickness. At the end, Gail hits Eat Defeat and goes for the pin but Asuka pulls her out of the ring and lays her out on the floor. Asuka then hits the cross arm breaker inside the ring on Lee. Asuka would then go to leave, but deliver a few more kicks to the downed Gail Kim.

No Contest

Samoa Joe v. Bo Dallas
Bo Dallas is back down in NXT as his main roster career just hasn’t been anything worth any notes. As the two men are out there, Joe is looking around and does not see the NXT Champion Shinsuke Nakamura anywhere. Joe is not looking happy as he thinks Shinsuke is showing disrespect not showing up to his challenger’s match. A furious Joe went right after Dallas, but the raucous Full Sail crowd rallied behind their former NXT Champion, very surprisingly. The NXT Champion overpowered The Bo Dog and took control of the match, wrenching Dallas’s knee with brutal submissions before pummeling him into the corner. Dallas recovered and fought back, sending Samoa Joe reeling. However, The Bo Dog could not put Samoa Joe away, increasing his frustration by the minute. Dallas had Joe up for the swinging T-Bone Suplex, but Joe escaped and planted The Bo Dog into the canvas with a powerbomb, then locked on the Coquina Clutch, forcing Dallas to pass out.

Winner: Samoa Joe

Samoa Joe: Nakamura! You dare not show up to my match after I showed you respect last week. Man, you have a world of hurt coming your way, and to make it even sweeter I am taking that damn title!

Dark Match:

Sean O’Haire v. HoHo Lun
O’Haire has Lun down in a headlock. Lun attempts a comeback and O’Haire cuts him off. Lun with a clothesline out of nowhere that drops O’Haire. Lun eats a kick to the chest from O’Haire, but counters with another clothesline. Lun catches O’Haire with a quick tornado DDT from the corner right on top of the ring apron! Lun then launches through the ropes in the corner and catches O’Haire with a DDT on the floor! Lun tosses O’Haire back inside and connects with a hook german suplex for a two count. Both Lun and O’Haire are in the corner. O’Haire with a twisting vertical suplex on Lun off the second rope! O’Haire gets a two count off a pinfall attempt. O’Haire with a big boot into Lun in the corner. O’Haire with a second boot on Lun. Lun avoids a third attempt, goes for an Exploder Suplex, O’Haire counters hooking the arms of Lun, Lun counters with a slap to the chest and a springboard tornado DDT off the corner. O’Haire catches Lun with a boot while charging in, O’Haire goes for a fallaway slam, Lun counters with a Half in Half Suplex and then connects with his Exploder Suplex to the corner. Lun with a Brain Buster on O’Haire for a very close two count. On the outside, Lun with another Exploder Suplex on O’Haire sending him into the ring barricade. When O’Haire and Lun slide back in, O’Haire grabs Lun up in the air and comes down with a huge fallaway slam and gets the pinfall.

Winner: Sean O’Haire

Last edited by Bard; 12-07-2016 at 02:15 AM.
Old 12-06-2016, 10:11 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 0

another great show. i really dig the lay out. its very reader friendly

-i like crimson having that strowman like angle. im interested to see who allen has him fighting next
- dusty classic is a great announcement. look forward to it
-samoa joe is a killer. kind of saw that one coming. poor bo
-intetresting main event. kind of confused with saying he slammed Zayn at the end. good match tho. its cool youre doing something with ohaire

overall excellent show dude
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2016, 02:16 AM   #16
All Star

Bard's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by superplex
another great show. i really dig the lay out. its very reader friendly

-i like crimson having that strowman like angle. im interested to see who allen has him fighting next
- dusty classic is a great announcement. look forward to it
-samoa joe is a killer. kind of saw that one coming. poor bo
-intetresting main event. kind of confused with saying he slammed Zayn at the end. good match tho. its cool youre doing something with ohaire

overall excellent show dude
Thanks man! This show is not meant to be over the top at all, just me having some fun with NXT, and have me run the show.

Also that Zayn thing has been fixed...odd he must've been on the mind!

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »