Home

Go Time - WWE 2K17 "GM Mode"

This is a discussion on Go Time - WWE 2K17 "GM Mode" within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-16-2016, 01:10 PM   #1
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7
Go Time - WWE 2K17 "GM Mode"

Hey guys! Wait...don't I already have a WWE Universe going on, and what is going on with the "GM Mode" in the title? Well, well I got some answers. Yes I have one pretty dang successful Universe going on right now, but I need something to keep me fresh and motivated. So with that I am announcing I will be doing a second Universe (thanks to the multi saves) as a General Manager. I will be doing excel worksheets with tons of other fun accessories to be the better GM of a show. I will not be doing any other show in detail, just results. My show will be in complete detail, and will get some backstage details as well as I think this could be really fun if I execute it correctly.

The Situation:

It is the night after Survivor Series, the results are in...and Mick Foley has been fired via social media after the show went off air. We have the results below...

Quote:
Intercontinental Champion Match:
The Miz vs. Sami Zayn

Winner and STILL Intercontinental Champion: The Miz

Team Raw vs. Team SmackDown in a 10-on-10 Traditional Survivor Series Tag Team Elimination Match

Winner: Smackdown (Jason Jordan sole survivor, eliminating Big E and Karl Anderson to win)

WWE Cruiserweight Champion Match:
The Brian Kendrick vs. Kalisto

Winner and NEW Cruiserweight Champion (taking the division to Smackdown Live): Kalisto

Team Raw vs. Team SmackDown in a 5-on-5 Traditional Survivor Series Women's Elimination Match

Winner: Team Raw (Nia Jax & Charlotte last pinned Nikki Bella)

Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar

Winner: Brock Lesnar

Team Raw vs. Team SmackDown in a 5-on-5 Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match

Winners: Team Raw (Braun Strowman sole survivor)

Without further ado, lets do this!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-16-2016, 06:52 PM   #2
All Star

Bard's Arena

Re: Go Time - WWE 2K17 "GM Mode"

2017 PPV Schedule:

January:

Royal Rumble (Both Brands)

February:

Elimination Chamber (Smackdown)

Fastlane (Raw)

March:

NXT Takeover: Brooklyn (NXT)

WrestleMania (Both Brands)

April:

Full Loaded (Smackdown)

Extreme Rules (Raw)

May:

Clash of Champions (Smackdown)

Payback (Raw)

June:

NXT Takeover: Dallas (NXT)

Money In the Bank (Both Brands)

July:

Backlash (Smackdown)

Battleground (Raw)

August:

Summerslam (Both Brands)

September:

No Mercy (Smackdown)

Night of Champions (Raw)

October:

Halloween Havoc (Smackdown)

Hell in a Cell (Raw)

November:

NXT Takeover: London (NXT)

Survivor Series (Both Brands)

December:

Roadblock (Smackdown)

TLC (Raw)
Old 11-16-2016, 06:55 PM   #3
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0

Very intrigued by this and exactly how you are going to run this as a "GM Mode"
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 11-16-2016, 06:56 PM   #4
All Star

Bard's Arena

Current Champions

Raw:

WWE Universal Champion: Kevin Owens

WWE United States Champion: Roman Reigns

WWE Raw Tag Team Champions: New Day

WWE Raw Women's Champion: Charlotte

NXT:

NXT Champion: Shinsuke Nakamura

NXT Tag Team Champions: The Revival

NXT Women's Champion: Asuka

Smackdown Live:

WWE Champion: AJ Styles

WWE Intercontinental Champion: Bray Wyatt

WWE Smackdown Cruiserweight Champion: Kalisto

WWE Smackdown Women's Champion: Becky Lynch
Old 11-16-2016, 06:59 PM   #5
All Star

Bard's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
Very intrigued by this and exactly how you are going to run this as a "GM Mode"
I have a program that I used to have to use in marketing classes years ago in college, and I will be inputting viewership, ratings, sales, etc...in this program (I will be unbiased as I will have an auto number generator help me do this). So basically I won't worry about the other two brands, as I will just operate as an on-screen/off-screen figure for one brand as the GM. I am not writing the stories (I will enhance), as I will let the game do everything for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-16-2016, 08:03 PM   #6
All Star

Bard's Arena

Monday Night Raw - The Night After Survivor Series

- Stephanie McMahon announces William Regal has been promoted from NXT General Manager to become the new Raw General Manager.

- William Regal announces he has acquired The Miz from Smackdown Live in an exchange for Sami Zayn and Cesaro. William Regal also gets first dibs for the next two NXT call-ups.

- William Regal also announces Hardcore Holly and Dean Malenko will be coming back to the WWE on Monday Night Raw!

- Braun Strowman appears and demands a match against Jericho as a favor for being the sole survivor.

- The New Day (Kofi & Woods) defeat The Golden Truth

- Kevin Owens comes out and proclaims he is the greatest champion ever, Seth Rollins interrupts.

- Dean Malenko defeats Sin Cara

- Charlotte defeats a returning Tamina

- Braun Strowman defeats Chris Jericho via count-out. Jericho got in, and ran away once the bell rang.

- Hardcore Holly defeats local talent.

- Roman Reigns comes out to speak of Survivor Series, The Miz interrupts and says Roman doesn't deserve the United States Championship.

Tuesday Night Smackdown Live

- Shane McMahon and Daniel Bryan hit the stage saying they have acquired Cesaro and Sami Zayn, however neither could make it in time for the show tonight. However, Bray Wyatt will take on Dean Ambrose for the Intercontinental Championhip...NEXT!

- Bray Wyatt defeats Dean Ambrose to win the Intercontinental Championship.

- Beauty and the Beast defeat the Usos.

- Alexa Bliss defeats Smackdown Women's Champion Becky Lynch.

- Johnny Gargano comes out challenging Kalisto to step up and defend his title.

- Neville defeats Kane.

- John Cena defeats Richie Bishopp, Undertaker appears and says John Cena is the reason Smackdown lost the final match. He is a dead man walking.

- AJ Styles defeats Randy Orton, escapes before the wrath of the Wyatt Family could harm him.
Old 11-17-2016, 04:40 PM   #7
All Star

Bard's Arena

Tom Phillips: This is NXT! Welcome everyone, Tom Phillips here, and boy do we have some good stuff happening tonight! I don’t want to spoil anything, let’s go to the ring and meet up with FORMER General Manager, William Regal!

*Camera turns to the ring*

William Regal: Ah, NXT. This place has been my home now for the past few years, and I would never take a single part of it back. I have been requested to come up out of this fantastic atmosphere to take over command of Monday Night Raw.

*Crowd boo’s*

William Regal: Don’t you worry; NXT will still be represented proudly on Monday nights!

*NXT! NXT! NXT!*

William Regal: The real reason I am out here tonight is to actually call upon my replacement. He is a good friend of mine, he is my mentee, and I am very proud of him to be able and showcase to each and everyone one of you how much he will be able to impact NXT! We’re in good hands, don’t worry…come on out, Tanner!

*Backstage, not on air*

Tanner Allen: This is actually happening…man, here we go it is the start of a new era, let’s kick it. Play my music, Earl.

*I make my way down the ramp taking it all in, looking all around the arena before entering the ring with William Regal*

Tanner Allen: Wow. Good reaction for a guy you have zero idea about! Well, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Tanner Allen, I have actually been the brains for NXT for the past few months in the background, and now I get to show all of you my beautiful mug. *laughs* Thank you, William, but I think it is time for me to officially kick you out to Mondays only.

William Regal: It has been an honor mentoring you, have a ball.

Tanner Allen: Tonight is the start, the start of a new era here in NXT. NXT has been viewed as developmental even with us traveling, and that isn’t right. We are just as good as Raw, and Smackdown as deserve the respect that is warranted! THIS IS NXT! Tonight we will be having a few debuts. Two of them will be facing off with each other up next, one is a familiar face we have seen before. One is a familiar face in the prior Women’s division, and we have a few more fun ones in store for you all. To round out my babbling Shinsuke Nakamura will be in action tonight, as well as The Revival will be taking on Sanity.

*NXT! NXT! NXT!*

*Commercial Break*

*In GM room, not on air*

Tanner Allen: Thank you again Regal, it has been awesome working with you, and I will take over this the best I can.

William Regal: No worries, Tanner, I advocated for you to get this opportunity, just please don’t **** it up *laughs*

One on One:
Aaron Crimson vs. Jushin Thunder Liger
We have the debut of the 6’11” monster, Aaron Crimson, taking on the returning Jushin Thunder Liger. This doesn’t seem very fair, but Tanner is wanting to showcase his new talent, not 50 year olds it seems.

The bell rings, and Jushin quickly dropkicks Crimson to the corner. Aaron immediately runs him over with a shoulder block. Aaron sends him into the ropes, but Jushin comes back with a head-scissor into the corner. Crimson then viciously clotheslines him down. Crimson stomps him before clubbing the back. Aaron then applies a nerve hold. Jushin gets out with a jawbreaker and punches him. Crimson quickly throws him out of the ring. Crimson follows him outside, and Thunder Liger kicks him twice. Crimson sends him into the steps, but Jushin avoids it. Jushin then hits a nasty looking dropkick on the floor, but Crimson doesn’t go down. Aaron pulls him out of the ring before he can get in, and launches him into the barricade! We are at an 8 count…Crimson launches Jushin back into the ring, and follows. Crimson picks him up, and a vicious Big Boot wraps it up.

Winner: Aaron Crimson

Aaron Crimson: Jushin is the first to fall, next we will see. This is now my domain. Nobody will defeat me, nobody will stop me, I am destruction. I am Aaron Crimson.

*Commercial Break*

*Backstage, off-air*

Tanner Allen: Crimson is such a monster, very glad I pulled the trigger on his call-up…oh nice Sanity and Revival is up next. That should be fun.

The Revival vs. Sanity (Sawyer Fulton & Yosef w/Eric Young)
The Revival go right for Fulton and Yosef before the bell has even rang! They are trying to beat down Sanity to avoid this match, it seems! Eric Young is coming in, and he has a chair! Right in the back of Wilder! Dawson dodges, and drops him with a clothesline! Yosef turns him around, and delivers a massive Chokeslam! Eric Young recoups with his stablemates and grabs a mic.

Eric Young: You think it will be that easy, Revival? No, no, no. That isn’t how it is done around here, not anymore, this place has been your running ground for too long! It is time for Sanity…to takeover.

*Commercial Break*

*Come back and see Tanner in the ring*

Tanner Allen: Good start so far, Crimson defeating Thunder Liger, me announcing at the next Takeover The Revival will defend the NXT Tag Team Championships versus Sanity right now, yes we have our first match…well, Joe and Nakamura the final bout will be main eventing that show, by Regal and those two have already made that known. And now, the Women’s debut!

Tom Phillips: GAIL KIM!? Wow, I never expected her back in the WWE in any sort of way. Maybe because it is NXT, and under a new general manager?

Tanner Allen: See, here we have the next challenger for Asuka. Gail Kim and I have negotiated, and have come to terms on a contract.

Gail Kim: Not to cut you off Tanner, I appreciate the negotiations, but I need to say something. Asuka. You think you are so dominate that nobody can defeat you, well you have never stepped in the ring with anyone like me. At the next takeover event it will be ME that stands over you raising that NXT Women’s Championship!

*Asuka shows up on the ramp, the two have a staredown before Asuka heads back to the back*

*Commercial Break*

Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Sean O’Haire
Sean O’Haire is back in the WWE in NXT, and his first opponent is the current NXT Champion, Shinsuke Nakamura. Sean O’Haire asked for a match against NXT Champion Shinsuke Nakamura to show the world he is in top condition, and is back. The fiery O’Haire managed to inflict a brief attack on the titleholder, but The King of Strong Style ultimately prevailed with ease after hitting multiple kicks to the skill, and then connecting with the Kinshasa for the pinfall.

The dominant showing from the NXT Champion not only started off the “Era of Strong Style” triumphantly, but did so in front of the former titleholder, Samoa Joe, who sat in on commentary during the match. A solemn-sounding Joe seemed almost humbled as he witnessed Nakamura’s match, later walking away as the Japanese Superstar celebrated his victory in the ring.

Winner: Shinsuke Nakamura

*Commercial Break*

*Tye Dillinger is in the ring*

Tye Dillinger: Nobody is in the perfect 10’s league! I am not sure there Is a soul that can defeat me, I think once Nakamura and Joe settle their beef, I will be the next challenger for the NXT Title! If anyone wants to step up, and say anything, please do. *TEN TEN TE..*

*Ethan Carter III slowly walks out*

*Crowd is going insane*

Ethan Carter and Tye Dillinger have a massive stare down as the show comes to conclude with the debut of Ethan Carter the third.

*After the show, off-air*

Tanner Allen: What a night, what a debut, I am excited for this...I might try and negotiate to bring this to two hours, though, one just isn't enough!
Old 11-17-2016, 07:57 PM   #8
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0

Very interesting show.

Sean O'Haire is a bit of s surprise since he passed away years ago.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »