Home

Bournemouth AFC: Rise to Domination

This is a discussion on Bournemouth AFC: Rise to Domination within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-23-2017, 10:58 PM   #1
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

OVR: 0
Bournemouth AFC: Rise to Domination

After gaining promotion to the Premier League last season Bournemouth looks to pull another Leicester City and win the league. They have announced recently that manger Eddie Howe will be replaced by upcoming manager Mr. Hinkleyy. As Hinkleyy looks to join the team he hopes he can implement some of the tactics that has given him success in his prior teams.

This was the interview with Hinkleyy after the announcement:
-What will you be wanting to bring into the newly promoted side for this season?: "I'm looking to start to build this team for the future and to bring in some strong young players to bolster this team and look towards the future."
-What players do you think will be the most vital for this season?: "This team I have found has been a unit throughout last season. Though if I had to pick who I believe will be the most vital for us would be Callum Wilson. He has shown he has the knack for goal game in and game out. Also another big part of this team will be loane Jack Wilshere, he has the chance to be a world class player and can possibly have a breakout season he at Bournemouth.

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat
Soccer- Real Madrid & Orlando City
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2017, 10:59 PM   #2
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

Re: Bournemouth AFC: Rise to Domination

Team History Page

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat

Last edited by Hinkleyyy; 01-24-2017 at 09:51 AM.
Old 01-23-2017, 10:59 PM   #3
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

Squads

2016/17 Squad

Spoiler
Spoiler

Last edited by Hinkleyyy; 01-28-2017 at 09:42 AM.
Old 01-23-2017, 11:01 PM   #4
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

Pre-Season Tournament

European International Cup Group A
TEAMGPWDLPTS
Bournemouth32107
Mainz32016
Hamburg31023
Granada CF 30121

European International Cup Group B
TEAMGPWDLPTS
Koln 31205
FC Basel31114
Montpellier HSC31114
Ingolstadt30212

Even though Bournemouth could top Group A they fell short on a 2-1 loss to FC Basel in the next round. Though some strong performances in the preseason came from Callum Wilson with 6 goals, youngster Jordan Ibe who added 2 goals and an assist and finally Jack Wilshere held the team strong in the mid with 2 Man of the matches and a goal to add to it. Hinkleyy had to say this after the loss: “Even though we didn’t get the result we wanted today I have seen very strong performances from our lads today and our future looks very bright. Though I will have some hard thinking to do as we play Manchester United for our first game of the season next month.”

Last edited by Hinkleyyy; 01-24-2017 at 10:13 AM.
Old 01-24-2017, 10:47 AM   #5
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

Bournemouth has announced the signing of two young players from Hull City and Derby County. Will Hughes have been signed for the cost of $6M and the rights of Dan Gosling. As well as Bournemouth, has singed outside back Andrew Robertson. The 22-year-old has played for Derby since 2014 and now has the chance to thrive at another Premier League club.

Bournemouth has also been doing business as they ship off Keeper Adam Federici to Sunderland for $3.6M and ST Joshua King was signed by Granada CF for $7m.

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat

Last edited by Hinkleyyy; 01-24-2017 at 12:18 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2017, 11:43 AM   #6
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

Vitality Stadium-14 August 2016- Kick Off 3:00 PM
Aug 4, 2106 - Manchester United vs Bournemouth AFC
TEAM12SCORE
Manchester United ()000
Bournemouth AFC ()000
Team Stats Comparison
Manchester UnitedBournemouth AFC
0Goals0
6Shots6
3Shots on Target1
10Tackles12
2Fouls2
1Yellow Cards1
0Red Cards0
0Injuries1
50%Shot Accuracy16%
90%Passing Percentage88%

In what was a good result ended in somewhat a bad ending as Striker Callum Wilson suffered an injury and has been reported to be out 3 months with a broken ankle. The injury now puts pressure on Hinkleyy to find a striker to full the boots of WilsonHinkleyy had this to say about the game: "I feel as if it was a great result for the club and our players against such a strong club. The injury to Wilson of course hurts us as any injury would as a team but I feel as we can still have success with him out as our team has shown in the past we can win no matter the circumstances."

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat
Old 01-24-2017, 12:09 PM   #7
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

London Stadium- 19 August 2016- Kick Off 2:00 PM

The boys today would travel to London Stadium to take on the Hammers. The game would not start off great as quickly the boy would go down 1-0 in the 9' min via a Lanzini goal. No more action would occur until the 49' min as Andy Carrol would bag a goal after only being on the field for 3 minutes. Wilshere would be able to get a consolation goal in the 60' minute from the penalty spot. Three yellow cards would be dished out WH: Masuaku 45', BO: Wilsher 18' and Smith 28'.

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat
Old 01-24-2017, 12:31 PM   #8
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

Selhurt Park- 27 August 2016- 3:00 PM
Afobe getting another start after the Wilson injury looks to get the eye for goal and gain a starting spot and show his manager that they don't need any other strikers. The game though wouldn't go the way B' mouth would of wanted to as they would lose the match 3-1. Palace would gets goals from Townsend 21', Tomkins 27' and Kelly in the 88'. Though B' mouth would get a goal from Stanislas in the 70'.

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »