Home

Wiscowilz WW-League 2K19

This is a discussion on Wiscowilz WW-League 2K19 within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-18-2019, 11:27 PM   #217
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Wiscowilz WW-League 2K19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed1417
I'm finally caught up man good thing I haven't missed too much it seems but man there's a lot of things you got going on that I like! I love the Bazsler thing so much I can't wait to see how this storyline goes this season!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Thanks, had to start figuring out some of my season 2 storylines (like the SHIELD, Gargano/Ciampa stuff in season 1)

Gotta get myself motivated to finish week 1.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 05-10-2019, 09:11 PM   #218
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

From WWLeague.com
Quote:

Season 2 of WWL’s Femme Fatale Friday gets underway tonight with some huge matches in store. We will see the debuting Mia Yim face off with Bianca BelAir in the NXT Women’s League. In the newly created Women’s IC League we will see the debuting Allysin Kay and Madison Rayne face off. We will also see the returning Mickie James and Dana Brooke face off as they both look to regain a spot in the Women’s Championship League. We will also see Becky Lynch face Alexa Bliss and Micki Bliss and in the Main Event the reigning WWL Women’s TCL champions, Total Divas will begin their defense of their season 1 championship when they face off with the Riott Squad.

NXT Women’s League
Bianca BelAir v. Mia Yim

The veteran, Mia Yim, was making her WWL debut in this match against the returning Bianca BelAir, who is coming off of a disappointing first season. Yim went hard at BelAir from the start but BelAir caught her with a hair whip attack to stun Yim. She followed up by showing her power with a gorilla press slam but Yim battled back with a German suplex and a spinning back kick.
Spoiler

Spoiler

Women’s IC League
Madison Rayne v. Allysin Kay

This match between two veteran superstars make their WWL debut didn’t fail to deliver a great match. Rayne took control early and delivered a Northern Lights Suplex for a 2 count. Kay battled back with a Saito suplex and a stunner.
Spoiler

Spoiler

Women’s IC League
Mickie James v. Dana Brooke

The two underachieving women from season 1 of the Women’s Championship league faced off in this week 1 matchup of the IC League. Brooke used her youth and strength advantage to take early control of this match delivering a fireman’s carry slam and a handspring corner back elbow but James battled back. James moved out of the way of another corner move and delivered a big flapjack and a Mick Kick.
Spoiler

Spoiler

Women’s Championship League
Becky Lynch v. Alexa Bliss

Lynch came out to this match with a seemingly new attitude and a newfound attitude and aggression. She took control early in the match as Bliss wasn’t sure how to counter this new Lynch. Bliss finally got in control and delivered Twisted Bliss but Lynch kicked out. Lynch caught Bliss with the Bexploder suplex.
Spoiler

Spoiler

Women’s Team Challenge League
The Bellas-Brie/Nikki (Total Divas) v. Riott Squad (Sarah Logan/Liv Morgan)

Logan and Morgan tried to attack The Bellas before the bell but they were ready for them. The 4 women exchanged some great moves and both teams attempted to cheat on several occasions. Logan was able to deliver a series of supelexes during the match while Morgan delivered a Liv Kick to Brie battled back and delivered a Bella Buster to Morgan before tagging in Nikki.
Spoiler

Spoiler

Alicia Fox (Total Divas) v. Ruby Riott (Riott Squad)

Fox started of quick in the match and was able to deliver a series of moves including a handstand headscissors takedown and a big boot. Riott fights back and delivers a tornado DDT and a frog splash for a 2 count.
Spoiler

Spoiler

Total Divas (Alicia Fox, Brie Bella, Nikki Bella) © v. Riott Squad (Ruby Riott, Sarah Logan, Liv Morgan)

The two teams started the match and the battle broke down into a major brawl before the ref could gain control. When the match finally got under control Logan used a series of shotgun knees to Fox to get control. Liv got in and continued control delivering a handspring back tilt-a-whirl headscissors takedown but Nikki got into the match and delivered a banzai drop. Riott tagged into the match and delivered Deadly Night Shade but later Nikki gained control and tagged in Brie who stayed in control. Logan tagged back in and her and Brie battled for several minutes.
Spoiler

Spoiler

Analysis
Quote:
Women’s Team Challenge League:
- The Bellas begin season 2 the way they ended season 1 with a win and they did it in dominant fashion with a clean sweep over the Riott Squad.

Women’s Championship League:
- Becky Lynch picked up a big early season win against touch competition

Women’s IC League:
- Mickie James started the season on the right foot after picking up only 2 wins in season 1.
- Dana Brooke still can’t catch a break in the WWL and has still not won in the WWL.
- Allysin Kay made a very successful debut in the WWL with a big win.
- Madison Rayne had a good match but was unsuccessful in her WWL debut.

NXT Women’s League:
- Mia Yim had a strong debut in the WWL defeating Bianca BelAir, who still can’t catch her footing in this format after going 3-3 last season.

WWLeague Season 3

Last edited by wiscowilz; 05-13-2019 at 07:49 PM.
Old 05-12-2019, 11:47 PM   #219
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

OVR: 4

Sigh. The Bella Twins & Alicia Fox clean sweep the Riott Squad? Really game?

Rest of the results I have no problem with - though I'm not familiar with Allysin Kay at all. Was gonna be upset at the result of Bliss vs. Lynch too, but looks like you just marked it wrong (you accidentally marked Bliss as the winner).
Old 05-13-2019, 12:19 AM   #220
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Yeah the game does funny things like that but hey, Total Divas ain't no joke it seems xD great show I'm happy Yim got a win in her debut, looking forward to learning more about AK who I'm not familiar with either. And I'm glad Becky can win in your game cause my 2k hasn't liked her all year xD

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 05-13-2019, 07:51 PM   #221
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmooveMove
Sigh. The Bella Twins & Alicia Fox clean sweep the Riott Squad? Really game?

Rest of the results I have no problem with - though I'm not familiar with Allysin Kay at all. Was gonna be upset at the result of Bliss vs. Lynch too, but looks like you just marked it wrong (you accidentally marked Bliss as the winner).

Yeah I don't know what the hell is with Total Divas kicking *** in my game.

Allysin Kay was known as Sienna in Impact and wrestled in last years Mae Young Classic I believe. She is a big time veteran of the ring.

I wouldn't mind either Lynch or Bliss winning, I like both.

WWLeague Season 3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2019, 07:52 PM   #222
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed1417
Yeah the game does funny things like that but hey, Total Divas ain't no joke it seems xD great show I'm happy Yim got a win in her debut, looking forward to learning more about AK who I'm not familiar with either. And I'm glad Becky can win in your game cause my 2k hasn't liked her all year xD

Funny things for sure. Just look at Cena's record last season.

I'm happy Yim got the win as well. I'm a huge fan of hers from her time in Impact.

See above for Allysin Kay.

WWLeague Season 3
Old 05-20-2019, 11:28 PM   #223
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

From WWLeague.com
Quote:

Tonight on Saturday Night Superstars, the first week of Season 2 of the WWL brings you matches in the US, CW, Men’s Tag, and IC Leagues.

United States League
Mojo Rawley v. No Way Jose

Mojo came out in this match and attacked Jose before the bell even rang, whipping him around the ring and delivering a devastating pounce knocking Jose out of the ring. Jose was able to recover and deliver a series of clotheslines and a big drop kick.
Spoiler

Spoiler

United States League
Elias v. Aiden English

This match started off with the two men “competing” in a singing contest which no one in the crowd seemed to want. Once the match got going, English used his quickness to take control with a swinging neckbreaker followed by a leaping leg drop. English had Elias in the corner face first and as the ref was trying to get English off of him, Elias delivered a low blow with a back kick. Elias followed up with a rolling cutter.
Spoiler

Spoiler

Cruiserweight League
Rey Mysterio v. Sin Cara v. Drew Gulak

During the match Mysterio and Cara delivered some high paced action, which Gulak didn’t seem to appreciate and was able to take both men down with a more ground based style of wrestling. Gulak had Cara grasped from behind when Mysterio delivered a missile drop kick from behind.
Spoiler

Spoiler

Men’s Tag League
Hardy Boys (Jeff/Matt) v. Curtis Axel/Bo Dallas

Axel and Dallas tried to gain the early advantage over the Hardy Boys. They held it for the early parts of this match with Axel delivered a swinging neckbreaker on Matt. Later, Dallas delivered a Rolling Cutter on Matt. Matt tagged in Jeff and he came in like a ball of fire taking both men down. He eventually tagged Matt back in and they delivered the Twist of Fate to Axel.
Spoiler

Spoiler

Men’s Tag League
The BAR (Sheamus/Cesaro) v. Ascension (Viktor/Konnor)

This was a match between two heavy hitting teams in the WWL. Konnor gained an early advantage due to his size and power over Sheamus delivering a full nelson slam. Viktor tagged in and used his speed to remain in control of Sheamus deliver several quick strikes but when he went for an STO Sheamus used his strength advantage and blocked it before tagging in Cesaro. Cesaro took control and delivered the Cesaro Swing. Konnor tagged back in and retook control.
Spoiler

Spoiler

IC League
Tye Dillinger v. Rusev

This was Dillinger’s debut in the IC League and came out fast and furious in this match delivering a high paced series of moves against the much stronger Rusev but he made a big mistake trying to use a power move which Rusev fought out of with huge axe handles to the back. Rusev delivered the Machka Kick.
Spoiler

Spoiler

IC League
Bobby Roode v. Goldust

Roode and Goldust had a couple of great matches in season 1 and they continue their mutual respect with a handshake and a clean lock up to start this match. Roode took Goldust down with an Irish Whip and big spinebuster. Goldust fought back with an Irish whip into the corner, followed by a clothesline and a running bulldog. Goldust delivered the Director’s Cut.Roode delivered a Roode Bomb.
Spoiler

Spoiler

Analysis
Quote:
Intercontinental League:
- Both Bobby Roode and Rusev picked up big wins in their opening bouts of the season. With only 4 singles matches this season per participant, every match is that much more important.

Men’s Tag League:
- With the Authors of Pain in the division looking for revenge from last season’s disappointing season a win tonight for the Hardys was huge. Dallas and Axel have an uphill climb right off the bat
- The BAR started off the season strong with a big win. They have the unknown team of the Black Kings still coming up so every win is huge.

Cruiserweight League:
- Rey Mysterio picked up a big win to start the season. Wins are really important in the Triple Threat formatted league.

United States League:
- Elias and No Way Jose picked up big wins in week 1 and Jose’s win was a big shocking to many.

WWLeague Season 3

Last edited by wiscowilz; 05-23-2019 at 08:44 PM.
Old 05-22-2019, 11:08 PM   #224
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

HUGE NEWS ON POTENTIAL FUTURE CHANGES

WWLeague.com Video Exclusive
Quote:
We come to you from the offices of Rainier Wilz and Stacey Ann with a humungous announcement regarding the future of the WWL.

Wilz: “There are several items that are currently on the agenda for future changes. Some of these potential changes are a potential 2 conference split, an off-season draft, expanded Team Challenge Leagues, TCL team increases, Combining TCLs, major changes in the TV Schedule and other leagues into one league. More details will be coming forward on WWLeague.com”
WWLeague.com
Quote:
Shortly after the brief announcement from Rainier Wilz we were given the details on the potential future of the WWL.

CONFERENCE SPLIT/TV SCHEDULE/DRAFT NEWS:
- Like real sports leagues the WWL is looking into a splitting the rosters into 2 conferences. Once conference would be run by Rainier Wilz and one by Stacey Ann. Along with this would come a draft for the first conference split season and potential draft coming in the off-seasons for superstars that do not make the playoffs or that might be new to the league. With the conference split the TV schedule would change to 3 shows per brand per week. Conference Champions would face off for the league Championships in their leagues.

EXPANDED TCL/TCL TEAM INCREASES/COMBINING LEAGUES:
- Another huge potential change is that the WWL is looking at expanding the TCLs and making them more prominent. With this expansion the WWL the WWL would combine the TCL with other leagues. There is also talk that the TCL teams would expand to 4 (and maybe more) There is talk that the WWL make go exclusively to TCL teams, but keep the other leagues. This means that individual matches in the TCL would not only count towards the TCL matchup but also the individual leagues.
o Example: Bray Wyatt faces off with Roman Reigns. Not only would the winner earn 1 point for the TCL but they would also earn a win for the Men’s Championship League.
o This change would mean that the only way you could win an individual championship would be to get on a TCL Team.

WWLeague Season 3

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »