Home

The Career Of Steve Fulton(Nascar Racing 2002 Season) 2nd Attempt

This is a discussion on The Career Of Steve Fulton(Nascar Racing 2002 Season) 2nd Attempt within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2020, 11:50 AM   #321
MVP

Careless Whisper's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The Career Of Steve Fulton(Nascar Racing 2002 Season) 2nd Attempt

I really miss the Xfinity Series and trucks going to IRP, always some great races there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2020, 01:06 PM   #322
Pro

sgf83's Arena

I have some bad news and some good news.

The bad news is this career is over.

The good news is I am now playing on NR2003 which has more car types, track types and mods to be added so I can start a new career with more depth.

I have downloaded dirt racing mods, late model mods and truck series mods to go along with Cup and Busch. I have tons of short tracks both dirt and asphalt from all over the country. I am getting the cars and ratings and tracks all squared away but in the next few weeks I will start up a new one.

I haven't decided how to do it this time around but I will either start in dirt racing or local late models and move up to trucks/busch/cup. I have carsets all the way back to mid 90s for all three top series. I added up over 3k cars I downloaded and over 100+ tracks. Here is a sneak preview of some of the action.

First is some open-wheel modified action at historical Bowman Gray Stadium. I've been going to races there since 1988 and it was featured on History Channel and Discovery Channel in years past. It has crowds of close to 10,000+ weekly in a football stadium with a quarter mile track inside. LOL

Second I decided to sling some dirt in a Days of Thunder inspired Crate Late Model dirt car at Fayetteville Motor Speedway with the likes of Scott Bloomquist and Earl Pearson Jr. I've only been there a couple times but it's a nice track here in North Carolina.

So, sorry that this career is closing but the next one will hopefully make up for the abrupt end. Stay tuned.
Old 09-21-2020, 12:00 PM   #323
MVP

Careless Whisper's Arena

I've always heard awesome things about NR2003, so I'm really excited to see how to fare with it! Looking forward to the new report!
Old 09-21-2020, 05:45 PM   #324
Pro

sgf83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Careless Whisper
I've always heard awesome things about NR2003, so I'm really excited to see how to fare with it! Looking forward to the new report!
It has many downloads and mods from ARCA to modifieds, dirt and asphault. Even has some IRL and F1 and rally racing stuff as well. There are some dedicated people working with the game to this day.

I'm in the process of getting all the tracks to run Cup, Busch and Trucks from 1995 foward. I'm just getting the final few tracks and schedules and rosters perfected and I will be ready to go. I also have ARCA sets from 2003-2016.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »