Home

Los Blancos | Madridista story

This is a discussion on Los Blancos | Madridista story within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-10-2022, 06:25 PM   #1
MVP

frappuccino's Arena

OVR: 0
Los Blancos | Madridista story

Game: FIFA 22
Platform: Windows with lots of mods. Too many to mention but I'm sure you will spot them with a good eye
Difficulty: World Class
Board Difficulty: Strict
Sliders: FIFA 22 OS Community Sliders

The reason why I am starting this Real Madrid story? I never planned it as a story. I played the whole season (over the last month or so) and just decided that because I was so far into the career mode (one season) it was worth creating since I had monentum. My single rule for the 2021/22 season was that I cannot make a single transfer (transfers were off for the first window). I only made one sale and that was in the last week of the season. I will document stats, results and champions in a forthcoming post.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-10-2022, 06:26 PM   #2
MVP

frappuccino's Arena

Re: Los Blancos | Madridista story

House Rules

Scouting
Players can only come from a country where the expectation is predominantly recruitment from a La Liga side. Hispanophone countries are my priority with Spain, Argentina and Chile as my scouting destinations. If I wish to make an adjustment, I have the discretion to deploy a scout to Portugal. I will not scout from Europe, Africa, Asia or the Middle East.

I will also have the discretion to recruit or have no further interest in any Spanish player that I believe can or cannot have a future in the team. For example, Both my starting wingers are around the age of 20, which means I am unlikely to sign a 90 potential winger as the development will simply be unreasonable to expect. HOWEVER, permitting storylines and other drastic events (player wants to leave) then I can recruit a 90+ potential. Well is this realistic? Real Madrid have loaded teams and several bench players can be starters at other teams. I am trying to fine balance.

My preference is to sign players after 9 months of scouting. A minimum threshold of 3 months before I can recruit. If a player does not have the potential of 80+ by the time they are 17, I will release them or end my scouting on them. Yes players will very likely get poached (and they did the first season). This happens in real life so I will allow the poaching in scouting too.

Contracts
Wages must be consistent and maintained at all times.

For example, I cannot sign everyone to unrealistic contracts. Marcelo and Luka Modric wanted increased contracts but I decreased their contracts because of their playing time. I may look a tier based system but the downsides to this is there will be less storylines (for example, If I nominate only 5 crucial players and they always start, it’s likely they will always be very happy. However, If I uncap and several important players get unhappy because of their playing time then storylines can be created. I will have a think about this).

If a player demands a raise above the average wage of La Liga and EPL players at that position and overall, they must be sold in the next possible window. No exceptions.

Transfers In and Out
Max Transfer Rating = 88 if reached the Semi-Finals of the Champions League, 85 if I win the La Liga and 82 if I neither reach the Last Four of the UCL or win the Domestic League. There can only be one transfer per year with more than one year contract remaining.

If a bid comes in above 50 percent of a player under squad rotation’s value, I must sell them. No exceptions.

Player exchange transfers will be kept to a minimum. If I am to exchange, they must be similar in age, overall and position. I cannot do an exchange for the benefit of only myself.

Last edited by frappuccino; 05-10-2022 at 06:49 PM.
Old 05-10-2022, 06:27 PM   #3
MVP

frappuccino's Arena

Season Recaps

Last edited by frappuccino; 05-10-2022 at 07:22 PM.
Old 05-10-2022, 06:28 PM   #4
MVP

frappuccino's Arena

Real Madrid Roster

Attackers
Karim BenzemaViniciusRodrygoMarcus Asensio Mariano Luka JovicMarcus RashfordMarvinPeter

Midfielders
Luka ModricToni KroosCasemiroFrederico ValverdeEduardo CamavingaConor Gallagher Dani CeballosTakuhiro NakaiTakefusa Kobu

Defenders
Ferland MendyDavid AlabaEder MilitaoLucas VazquezDaniel CarvajalDuje Caleta-CarJesus VallejoMiguelAlvaro Oridozola

Goalkeepers
Thibaut CourtoisAndriy LuninDiego Altube

On Loan

Brahim DiazAntonio Blanco

Last edited by frappuccino; 05-16-2022 at 03:56 PM.
Old 05-10-2022, 06:28 PM   #5
MVP

frappuccino's Arena

Manager History

Oscar Alvarez (Argentina)

Real Madrid Record
League Titles: 0
League Cups Won: 1
Continental Cups Won: 0
Biggest Win:
Biggest Defeat:
Record Transfer Buy: €NA
Record Transfer Sell: €NA
Total Earnings:
P: 38
W: 22
D: 9
L: 7
GF: 41
GA: 31

Trophies

Season Records

Last edited by frappuccino; 05-10-2022 at 07:26 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-10-2022, 06:29 PM   #6
MVP

frappuccino's Arena

Player Statistics History

2021/22 La Liga Statistics
Spoiler

Last edited by frappuccino; 05-11-2022 at 06:22 AM.
Old 05-10-2022, 06:50 PM   #7
MVP

frappuccino's Arena

2021/22 Fixture List and Results
Spoiler

Last edited by frappuccino; 05-11-2022 at 08:14 AM.
Old 05-10-2022, 07:02 PM   #8
MVP

frappuccino's Arena

2021/22 Recap

• With 6 months remaining on his contract, I offered Marcelo a one year extension worth €99k per week. This was a decrease of 26% from his then €135k per week wage. His squad role offered was rotation. He was 33 years old at the time the new contract was agreed.

• I also extended Luka Modric's contract for another year although he was contemplating retirement. His new contract was also at a discount. He was previously on €230K per week but agreed to €150K per week. His squad role was relegated to "Important".

• Before the season ended, I agreed the €40m bid from Atletico Madrid for Eden Hazard. His value was €35M. I wanted his weekly wage of €220K off the books.

• I secured a Champions League position by finishing 3rd in La Liga with 75 points. Atletico Madrid won the league with 81 points and Barcelona choked in the final two gaames, allowing Madrid to leapfrog them and finish with 78 points. Athletic Club finished with 72 points and Osasuna, Cadiz and Granda were all relegated.

• Luiz Suarez led La Liga with 25 goals scored and also led with 10 assists whilst representing Atletico Madrid.

• I am in the process of creating a stats page for the Real Madrid roster of the 21/22 La Liga season.

• EUROPE results: Liverpool defeated PSG, 1-0 in the Champions League Final. Borussia Dortmund defeated Inter, 2-1 in the Europa League Final and Dinamo Zagreb defeated Spurs, 3-2 in the Europa Conference League Final (LOL).

• I signed Fabricio Rivero (Chile), CAM, from the academy. At age 16, he is currently a 51 OVR but has potential to reach 85.

• My current academy is Sammar Selmi (Algeria, 17, GK, pot 70-74). Borja Varela (Argentina, 16, ST/CF, POT 79-85). Azizi Amin (Egypt, 16, ST/CF, pot 70-74).

Last edited by frappuccino; 05-10-2022 at 07:17 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »