Home

Bard's Pure Entertainment Wrestling (PEW)

This is a discussion on Bard's Pure Entertainment Wrestling (PEW) within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-23-2022, 04:33 PM   #9
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Bard's Pure Entertainment Wrestling (PEW)

Pure Entertainment Wrestling
July 7th, 2022
Spike TV

Quote:
Brandon Burkett: Welcome to the first show of the month! PEW determined our first-ever Heavyweight Champion last week as Dalton Castle slew The Titan! Tonight we have some more tremendous action coming your way.

Singles Match | No DQ
Colby Corino (0-0) vs. Charlie Haas (0-3)

Winner:
Spoiler

Quote:
The Titan cuts a promo saying he will be needing some time to heal, but he will be coming after Dalton again.

Singles Match
Tessa Blanchard (1-0) vs. Rosemary (0-0)

Winner:
Spoiler

Quote:
Bard Allen: I never thought this would happen, or I will be the one who would make this happen...but up next we have a very fun singles match! The WWE Forbidden door may have budged a bit!

Singles Match
Rey Mysterio (0-0) vs. Lyko II (0-0)

Winner:
Spoiler

Tag Team Match
The Von Erichs (1-1) vs. Hurt Business (Shelton & Cedric) (0-0)

Winners:
Spoiler

Show Runtime - 61 minutes 32 seconds
Viewership - 601,396
Old 05-24-2022, 10:38 AM   #10
All Star

Bard's Arena

July 14th, 2022
Spike TV

Quote:
Dalton Castle makes his way down to the ring wearing his newly crowned Pure Entertainment Wrestling World Heavyweight Championship.

Dalton Castle: Years of trying to make it to the top. Years of battling injuries. Years of trying to prove that I am that guy. Now, two weeks ago, I slayed a Titan and I became YOUR P-E-W World Heavyweight Champion! This journey is just getting started here in PEW, and I am ready to share this ride with all of you. Now, who wants to face Dalton Castle!?

Alex Kane is here!

Right before Kane can speak, here is The Titan!

What is happening!? Here is Afa Jr!

Before we can get into anything, now here comes the owner of PEW, Bard Allen!

Bard Allen: Looks like we have a lot of competitors eyeing for our richest prize here in Pure Entertainment Wrestling. Good. Now, for the purpose of me being out here. We will be deciding Dalton's first challenger for the PEW World Heavyweight Championship, and that will happen tonight! Tonight's main event will be a 10-man Battle Royal, and the winner gets a shot next week at Castle! You three better head to the back and prepare for your match tonight.

Singles Match
Trinity Fatu (1-1) vs. Tenille Dashwood (0-0)

Winner:
Spoiler

Quote:
Bard Allen: It is with great enjoyment, and respect, that the first-ever woman to gain a Pure Entertainment Wrestling contract is...Trinity Fatu! It is great to have you on board with us, Trinity!

Tag Team Match
The Von Erichs (2-1) vs. American Wolves (0-0)

Winners:
Spoiler

Quote:
Dem Boys are here! The Briscoes are beating down on the Von Erichs and the American Wolves!

Singles Match
Cedric Alexander (0-0) w/Shelton Benjamin vs. Lyko (0-0) w/Lyko II

Winner:
Spoiler

Battle Royal | Number One Contender Match
The Titan (3-1) vs. Charlie Haas (0-4) vs. Tre Lamar (1-1) vs. Afa Jr (2-1) vs. Alex Kane (2-1) vs. Matt Cardona (1-1) vs. Calvin Tankman (1-0) vs. Stu Grayson (0-1) vs. Jay Lethal (0-0) vs. Christian Cage (0-0)

Quote:
Elimination Order:
1st - Stu Grayson (0-2) by The Titan
2nd - Charlie Haas (0-5) by Calvin Tankman
3rd - Calvin Tankman (1-1) by The Titan
4th - The Titan (3-2) by Alex Kane & Afa Jr
5th - Jay Lethal (0-1) by Christian Cage
6th - Tre Lamar (1-3) by Matt Cardona
7th - Alex Kane (2-2) by Afa Jr
8th - Afa Jr (2-2) by Christian Cage & Matt Cardona
9th - Christian Cage (0-1) by Matt Cardona

Winner:
Spoiler

Show Runtime - 59 minutes 50 seconds
Viewership - 606,007
Old 05-24-2022, 11:03 AM   #11
All Star

Bard's Arena

July 21st, 2022
Spike TV

Quote:
Brandon Burkett: Welcome in all, we have an amazing night of action to share with you! In tonight's main event we will see our first EVER PEW World Heavyweight Championship title defense, as Dalton Castle defends against Matt Cardona. This comes as of last week when Matt Cardona won an unpredictable battle royal! Also on the agenda, we have a tag team match between Dem Boys and The Von Erichs! Dem Boys attacked the Von Erichs, and their opponents after their match last week. And not least, we will have Trinity Fatu and Colby Corino in action!

Singles Match
Colby Corino (1-0) vs. Lyko II (0-1)

Winner:
Spoiler

Tag Team Match
Dem Boys (4-0) vs. The Von Erichs (3-1)

Winner:
Spoiler

Singles Match
Trinity Fatu (2-1) vs. Kylie Rae (0-0)

Winner:
Spoiler

Singles Match | PEW World Heavyweight Championship
Dalton Castle (c) (4-0) w/The Boys vs. Matt Cardona (2-1)

Winner:
Spoiler

Quote:
ALEX KANE ENTERS THE RING AND RAG-DOLLS AROUND DALTON CASTLE AND THE BOYS! We are out of time!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2022, 11:21 AM   #12
All Star

Bard's Arena

July 28th, 2022
Spike TV

Quote:
Brandon Burkett: We are jumping right into the ring with this one! Dalton Castle is with his Boys.

Dalton Castle: No, no, erhm, no. That is NOT how things will be done around here in Pure Enetrtainment Wrestling, Alex. You will NEVER come out to this ring, after a great match, and do that to YOUR champion. Dalton Castle is the supernova of PEW, and his Boys are going to continue to have his back. Now, I DEMAND Bard Allen to come out here and suspend Alex Kane, at ONCE!

Bard Allen: Dalton. You have a great reason to be upset...

Dalton Castle: Damn right I do!

Bard Allen: Be that as it may, though, Alex Kane really did not do anything wrong last week.

Dalton Castle: This is how you are going to run your company, Bard!? Do not make a mockery out of our great sport! Alex Kane blindsided me and my Boys, and there must be consequences!

Bard Allen: First off, it is Mr. Allen to you, we are not friends. I employ you, Dalton, and don't you forget that. Secondly, how about we get Alex Kane down here right now for an apology.

Dalton Castle: That is a start! Get out here, Kane!

Alex Kane makes his way down to the ring. Kane and Bard exchange a glance, and Bard Allen leaves the ring. Kane walks up to Castle, and then quickly turns and suplexes one of the boys! Dalton bails out of the ring, and Alex Kane beats down the three other Boys that are in there! Alex Kane is going berzerk in the ring taking out the four men!

Bard Allen: Alex, that is enough! Next week it will be Alex Kane versus one of the Boys. Dalton, you get to pick which one.

14:03

Singles Match
Tessa Blanchard (2-0) vs. Kaylie Rae (0-1)

Winner:
Spoiler

Singles Match
Tre Lamar (1-2) vs. Charlie Haas (0-5)

Winner:
Spoiler

Singles Match
Mickie James (0-0) vs. Trinity Fatu (3-1)

Winner:
Spoiler

Singles Match
Mark Briscoe (0-0) w/Jay Briscoe vs. Marshall Von Erich (0-0) w/Ross Von Erich

Winner:
Spoiler
Old 05-24-2022, 11:40 AM   #13
All Star

Bard's Arena

August 4th, 2022
Spike TV

Quote:
Dalton Castle: Tonight we have a main event for the ages! We have the demented, Alex Kane taking on a Boy I am so proud of. Some may think of him as a Bad Boy, but this Boy will re-arrange Alex Kane's face, and that makes him the best Boy. Introducing Alex Kane's main event opponent, THE BAD BOY, JOEY JANELA! This isn't just going to be any match either, I had Bar...Mr. Allen sign off on a No-DQ match!

Singles Match
Charlie Haas (0-6) vs. Lyko II (0-2)

Winner:
Spoiler

Singles Match
Trinity Fatu (4-1) vs. Mercedes Varnado (0-0)

Quote:
This is the independent debut of the former, Sasha Banks, and she will be going by her real name going forward.
Winner:
Spoiler

Quote:
Trinity Fatu: Give me the microphone. Now, THIS is what women's wrestling is all about! I don't want to be the only woman signed to this company, there needs to be more! Mercedes, you just killed it, and you go get those bands, girl. If you end up here, there is a LOT more of that coming! As for the other person I want to talk about...Tessa Blanchard, why are you ducking me!? My only loss is from you, and I have requested a rematch and it was declined! I openly invite you next week to our rematch! Be here.

Tag Team Match
Legion of Pain (1-0) w/Paul Ellering vs. The Crist Brothers (0-1)

Winners:
Spoiler

Singles Match | No DQ
Alex Kane (2-2) vs. 'The Bad Boy' Joey Janela (0-0)

Winner:
Spoiler

Quote:
Dalton Castle just LEVELED Alex Kane with his Championship! Dalton Castle raises the gold, as he stands over Kane...and we are out of time!
Old 05-24-2022, 02:51 PM   #14
All Star

Bard's Arena

August 11th, 2022
Spike TV

Quote:
Brandon Burkett: Hello all! Tonight we have some amazing action! We have the open challenge sent out by Trinity Fatu toward Tessa Blanchard. Also, we see The Titan in action!

Quote:
Dalton Castle: Last week, my bad Boy, Joey Janela was defeated. That's okay! Because I have my new Boy, Kidd Bandit to face Alex Kane! Get out here, Kane!

Singles Match
Alex Kane (3-2) vs. Kidd Bandit (0-0)

Winner:
Spoiler

Quote:
Alex Kane: DALTON CASTLE! YOU SON OF A BITCH, I AM COMING AFTER YOU!

Singles Match
Trinity Fatu (5-1) vs. Tessa Blanchard (3-0)

Winner:
Spoiler

Quote:
Tessa Blanchard attacks Trinity Fatu after the match and continues the onslaught. Tessa gets a chair and steel steps and takes out Trinity!

Tessa Blanchard: You think YOU can call ME out, Trinity? I am the best damn wrestler on this planet. Not just females like so many like to try and lump us into different groupings. I AM THE BEST! I can take any championship I want, including Dalton Castle's championship! So, Trinity, I am here announcing I am the SECOND woman to sign with PEW!

Quote:
Charlie Haas is backstage.

Charlie Haas: Now that, that terrible losing streak is behind me, it is onto a winning streak! We are going to go on to become the number one contender and capture the PEW World Heavyweight Championship!

Lyko: What you did last week to my protege was not honorable! I challenge you to a match next week!

Charlie Haas: I don't even know who you are! But, I will gladly also snap your ankle! You're on!

Singles Match
The Titan (3-2) vs. JTG (0-1)

Winner:
Spoiler

Tag Team Match
The Crist Brothers (0-2) vs. Dark City Fight Club (0-0)

Winners:
Spoiler

Singles Match
Ross Von Erich (0-0) w/Marshall Von Erich vs. Jay Briscoe (0-0) w/Mark Briscoe

Winner:
Spoiler
Old 05-24-2022, 04:03 PM   #15
All Star

Bard's Arena

August 18th, 2022
Spike TV

Quote:
Bard Allen: It is with great pleasure I get to make a couple of announcements regarding this great company. Since we got started here, we have been making waves. We have done great here on Spike TV, and the wrestling world has taken notice of us very clearly. We had a fantastic tournament to declare our first World Champion here in PEW, and I believe it is time to continue that path as we determine our first-ever PEW World Tag Team Champions and PEW Women's Champion.

I have made a few signings, as everyone in both tournaments are now full-time PEW talents.

Women's Championship Tourney:

Trinity Fatu (5-2) vs. Reka Tehaka (0-0)
Tessa Blanchard (4-0) vs. Queen Aminata (0-0)
Arianne Andrew (0-1) vs. Lizzy Evo (0-0)
Kylie Rae (0-2) vs. Tootie Lynn (0-0)

Tag Team Championship Tourney:

Dem Boys (4-0-1) vs. Kings of the North (0-0)
The Von Erichs (3-1-1) vs. TM-61 (0-0)
Crist Brothers (1-2) vs. American Bulldogs (0-0)
Lykos Gym (0-1) vs. Dark City Fight Club (0-1)

Singles Match
Afa Jr (2-2) vs. Tre Lamar (2-2)

Winner:
Spoiler

Singles Match
Charlie Haas (1-6) vs. Lyko (0-1) w/Lyko II

Winner:
Spoiler

Quote:
Dalton Castle: Alrighty, Alex Kane. If you can overcome my third and final hurdle, I will give you a shot at my PEW World Heavyweight Championship in two weeks' time! The final hurdle of Boys for you to overcome is...Patrick Clark!

Singles Match
Queen Aminata (0-0) vs. Rosemary (0-1)

Winner:
Spoiler

Singles Match
Alex Kane (4-2) vs. Patrick Clark (0-0)

Winner:
Spoiler

Quote:
Alex Kane gets to speak into the microphone, but is blasted in the back of the head by Dalton Castle and his championship! Castle and the Boys are all laying into Kane!

Bard Allen: THAT IS ENOUGH! Alex Kane does get his PEW Championship match in two weeks' time, and Dalton Castle, it will be in a STEEL CAGE MATCH!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »