Home

Official POST-LOCKOUT Player Movement Thread (Trades, FAs, etc)

This is a discussion on Official POST-LOCKOUT Player Movement Thread (Trades, FAs, etc) within the Pro Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-11-2011, 05:00 PM   #3089
You Dead Wrong

Jano's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Official POST-LOCKOUT Player Movement Thread (Trades, FAs, etc)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaySmooov
Look bruh, CP3 is not - IS NOT - coming to LA. Get that through your head.

Dwight is not coming to LA if they're gonna offer an injury prone center who might reach his potential, and a 31-year-old PF who needs someone else for him to reach optimal effectiveness. OK?

I understand you love your Lakers, but I'm tired of all these delusional rants about how CP3 will do this and that for the Lakers, and how Dwight and Kobe would "tear through the league."

Can you PLEASE move on, or actually leave the Laker bias at home and contribute to the conversation in a sensible way? A couple people here are tired of you going on and on about something that isn't even close to happening.
Lol make it simple and put him on your ignore list..
Old 12-11-2011, 05:02 PM   #3090
Basketball Reasons

Drewski's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaySmooov
Look bruh, CP3 is not - IS NOT - coming to LA. Get that through your head.

Dwight is not coming to LA if they're gonna offer an injury prone center who might reach his potential, and a 31-year-old PF who needs someone else for him to reach optimal effectiveness. OK?

I understand you love your Lakers, but I'm tired of all these delusional rants about how CP3 will do this and that for the Lakers, and how Dwight and Kobe would "tear through the league."

Can you PLEASE move on, or actually leave the Laker bias at home and contribute to the conversation in a sensible way? A couple people here are tired of you going on and on about something that isn't even close to happening.
Let me get this right

Delusional rant about how CP3 would benefit the Lakers in a trade that they've been discussing for the last 24 hours?

Or delusional speculation on how this trade will or wont happen? Seems like I'm talking basketball while you're talking speculation.

Just saying.
Old 12-11-2011, 05:03 PM   #3091
goh
Banned

OVR: 37

Where does Deron think his millions of dollars come from? Said it before I'll probably say it again,owners were wwwwaaaayyyy too accommodating during the lockout.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2011, 05:03 PM   #3092
Banned

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jano
Lol make it simple and put him on your ignore list..
Yeah, but I don't want to because he's making good points. I just have to look through the Laker bias to get to them. And I'm just tired of all these delusional rants about how great Kobe and Dwight would be or how great CP3, Kobe, and Bynum would be.
Old 12-11-2011, 05:03 PM   #3093
All Star

Jasong7777's Arena

OVR: 24

Come on yall.
Old 12-11-2011, 05:09 PM   #3094
Banned

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewski
So what you they wouldn't make the playoffs together or something? They would play great together and stack alot of wins (tear through the league). Never said it's a title lock it up. People so sensational around here with their one or two sentences that provide none of their own insight.
Really?

This is coming from the guy, who when talking about the future of the Lakers, says..."Mitch will get something done, Mitch will do this, Mitch will do that."

It's like the pot calling the kettle black.

Not sure what FA market you're looking at, unless you have a crystal ball to see in to the future, but the help ain't there my friend.

Quote:
Bulls package is alright but not thrilling.

If the Bulls were actively pushing, they'd already be ahead of the Nets, and would be close to the Lakers' package. Seems unlikely the Nets would have the assets if Mitch puts Gasol/Bynum/1sts out there.
Come on now. Now it's getting ridiculous.

The Bulls can top anything the Lakers have to offer. Period.

Last edited by 1Rose; 12-11-2011 at 05:14 PM.
Old 12-11-2011, 05:10 PM   #3095
Rookie

TomZeWolf's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Let me get this right

Delusional rant about how CP3 would benefit the Lakers in a trade that they've been discussing for the last 24 hours?

Or delusional speculation on how this trade will or wont happen? Seems like I'm talking basketball while you're talking speculation.

Just saying.
The same trade that is supposedly called off. Just move on. I've been lurking this thread for a while now and I'm fed up as all I've seen is speculation from you regarding how good CP3 and Kobe would be, that's not talking basketball, I take that as pipedream speculation. It doesn't look like it is happening now, so let it go.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2011, 05:10 PM   #3096
Banned

OVR: 25

Quote:
Let me get this right

Just saying.
That's the problem. You're talking "basketball" in a transaction/free agent thread. What, are we NOT supposed to speculate where JJ Barea, Rip Hamilton, or Jamal Crawford are going to end up?

Oh, that's right. You would rather us talk about your "love jones" for the Lakers.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball »