Home

Best basketball players you've played against?

This is a discussion on Best basketball players you've played against? within the Pro Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-17-2012, 11:34 AM   #9
SD/LA Chargers?

TheBrothers24's Arena

OVR: 17
Scottie Reynolds(former Nova PG) in high school.

Ran with & against the players for VCU during summer pick up. Most notably Eric Maynor & Larry Sanders. Thought I got my floater high enough over Sanders but the sound of the ball hitting the wall says differently lol
Old 11-17-2012, 11:46 AM   #10
MVP

Caveman24's Arena

OVR: 25
Re: Best basketball players you've played against?

Gilbert Arenas-He was always at the Barry Farms court in DC my friend dad is one of his body guards.So we would ride up there whenever his dad would tell us he was coming.

Kevin Durant,Michael Beasley-They came to my highschool(Wise in MD) didn't play with them that day they was shooting around KD was shooting half court shots and draining them.I did play with both of them at Run and Shoot in MD.They always up there during summertime.

Roy Hibbert(cousin)-I met him only once at a BBQ during our family reunion.He was still at Georgetown he didn't do much considering no one was his size he took it easy on us.He was passing more than anything.
Old 11-17-2012, 02:20 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

SteelersFreak's Arena

OVR: 19

I played against Tony Mitchell, our best player at UNT who's likely to go in the lottery next year. It wasn't much of a game, he just took three's every time down the court, game was to 12, I'm pretty sure he made 5 three's and two dunks...
NHL: Dallas Stars
NCAA: Alabama Crimson Tide

University of North Texas '14
GO MEAN GREEN!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2012, 03:50 PM   #12
All Star

mikenoob's Arena

OVR: 21

I played with Georges Niang in the middle school days, he's currently playing for Iowa State as a freshman.

Played against Nerlens Noel when he was at Everett as a freshman before he transferred to Tilton High. Well not really I only got garbage time at the end of the game, but he wasn't on the court at the same time.
Old 11-17-2012, 03:54 PM   #13
Hall Of Fame

NYJets's Arena

OVR: 26

Pickup against Rudy Gay at UConn. I think it was shortly after his rookie year in the NBA ended he came back to UConn to visit and was playing in the gym.

He was playing at about 20% effort though lol. Never played against anyone good in a competitive game.
Old 11-17-2012, 08:15 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 0

Drew Goodens Dad, and Lil B.

I've played against plenty of players who arent in the NBA who should be for sure one that comes to my mind is a local name John Jenkins, he just never wanted to go to the league. Understandable if you know him. Basically unstoppable in all aspects.
Old 11-17-2012, 10:57 PM   #15
Banned

OVR: 5

I played against Steve Novak and played on the same HS team as Coby Karl, Homestead in Mequon, WI. Coby and I used to go to the YMCA together. I had to switch high schools after my parents divorced, and the head coach at Homestead introduced me to Coby because his parents were divorced as well. We became "friends" after that. He would pick me up in his PT Cruiser to go play at the Brown Deer YMCA. Latrell Sprewell would be there from time to time, but I never actually got to play with him.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2012, 11:06 PM   #16
MVP

Kriech23's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott812313
Chris Quinn, Kevin Martin and JJ Sullinger.
What school did you play at, if you don't mind me asking. I see Zanesville, Northland and Coffman there so I'm just curious.

I haven't played against anybody like everyone else, a handful of guys that play at mid-major D1 colleges now. I've played in the rec against most of Cincinnati's players in the off-season.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball »