Home

PC Players: The Must Have Downloads

This is a discussion on PC Players: The Must Have Downloads within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-09-2011, 09:48 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: PC Players: The Must Have Downloads

I can send you what I had from last year, all MLS kits done for 2010, I made 99% of them with some help from a guy from pesgaming (credits later). Eitherway, it had an option file as well that Nick (he's on OS, but haven't seen him around) were working on.
Old 10-09-2011, 10:05 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
I can send you what I had from last year, all MLS kits done for 2010, I made 99% of them with some help from a guy from pesgaming (credits later). Eitherway, it had an option file as well that Nick (he's on OS, but haven't seen him around) were working on.

That would be great if you could send me those kits. Are they png's? As I can just throw them into Kitserver like I've been doing overwriting the teams kits I'm replacing. I basically just started this process and I'm replacing the D2 league and have already replaced all the team names and logos (along with rosters/formations for NY, LA, Phi, Sea, Por, RSL) so far. So if I have kits to place in that would make things go alot faster as I wouldn't have to create them and concentrate on getting the rosters completed....

Right now I'm just trying to get the right info in (name, num, pos, ht, wt, foot, nation, color) along with team formations and kits so basics are done then update ratings, stadiums, faces and whatever else is need
Old 10-09-2011, 10:33 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark-ness32
That would be great if you could send me those kits. Are they png's? As I can just throw them into Kitserver like I've been doing overwriting the teams kits I'm replacing. I basically just started this process and I'm replacing the D2 league and have already replaced all the team names and logos (along with rosters/formations for NY, LA, Phi, Sea, Por, RSL) so far. So if I have kits to place in that would make things go alot faster as I wouldn't have to create them and concentrate on getting the rosters completed....

Right now I'm just trying to get the right info in (name, num, pos, ht, wt, foot, nation, color) along with team formations and kits so basics are done then update ratings, stadiums, faces and whatever else is need
yes, that's how I had them set up as PNGs and enabled kitserver. pm me your email and i'll send you the entire RAR file
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2011, 11:54 AM   #12
Closet pyromaniac

Whitesox's Arena

OVR: 38

FIFA 12 commentary patch for PES 12. Haven't tried it yet, so I can't speak to its quality, but it can't be worse than the default English commentary.

EDIT: It hasn't been released yet, apparently.

Last edited by Whitesox; 10-10-2011 at 02:17 PM.
Old 10-10-2011, 11:57 AM   #13
Hall Of Fame

aloncho11's Arena

OVR: 61

^Try the Spanish (Latin American) commentary, it's very most fun

As far as the must have downloads, there are already some very good face patches over ant the Evo-Web forums, including my personal favorite Clarence Seedorf
Old 10-11-2011, 09:55 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark-ness32

Please keep us updated to your progress on an MLS patch, I would really like to play pes with mls teams for a change. Never really paid any attention to MLS until this year when the whitecaps joined ( I am a season ticket holder)
Thought I would play FIfa this year but I just cant get into it. Pes is just much more exciting to me.
Will you be adding the mls to an existing patch or just using default Konami?
I think it might be fun to play mls as the D2 league of the EPL and see how things shake down after a few seasons.
Will you be adding Montreal or NY Cosmos?
Cheers
Old 10-12-2011, 12:45 PM   #15
Rookie

room112's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesox
FIFA 12 commentary patch for PES 12. Haven't tried it yet, so I can't speak to its quality, but it can't be worse than the default English commentary.

EDIT: It hasn't been released yet, apparently.
You can find about a dozen different commentary languages at the different PES download sites. I like it to use them when I play with a team from that country. So, for instance, when I was doing a Copa tournament, I used Brazilian Portuguese exclusively. Adds to the immersion. Plus I don't know how bad the commentating is cause I don't understand it!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2011, 08:44 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Richard
Please keep us updated to your progress on an MLS patch, I would really like to play pes with mls teams for a change. Never really paid any attention to MLS until this year when the whitecaps joined ( I am a season ticket holder)
Thought I would play FIfa this year but I just cant get into it. Pes is just much more exciting to me.
Will you be adding the mls to an existing patch or just using default Konami?
I think it might be fun to play mls as the D2 league of the EPL and see how things shake down after a few seasons.
Will you be adding Montreal or NY Cosmos?
Cheers
I'm working on the MLS teams. I'm a little more than halfway renaming the rosters (I'm running into some small problems renaming certain players since the DLC but rosters will still be mostly correct). I'm working off of another patch and replacing the D2 league Teams. Once done with the rosters I will concentrate on Kits again (I've done a few to test things out). If anyone knows how to make kits that would help speed things up. Now I'm not concentrating on ratings this first go around, just mainly each players basic info (Country, height, weight, foot, # etc) and basing team formations off Fifa unless people want to make suggestions on how teams play.

There's only 18 slots in that league so I wasn't planning on adding Montreal or the Cosmos. Maybe in the future depending on how things go

Any specific team or player information would be helpful as I don't follow all the teams (besides Redbulls and maybe LA) to know how accurate the information I have is.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »