Home

PC Players: The Must Have Downloads

This is a discussion on PC Players: The Must Have Downloads within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-18-2011, 01:25 PM   #49
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: PC Players: The Must Have Downloads

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
I have to update the first page here in a bit.

Yes, so happy for the editor! Wow. It's great.

I am in between Smoke Patch and the Firepatch, the firepatch has more faces and seems to be more features that I would enjoy, but smoke patch well put together. Still exploring how it looks in ML or BAL, and comparing from there.

Edit - so far both of those have their issues. Firepatch reinstalled patch 1.01 on my game, and Smoke has some glaring mistakes such as championship teams, BAL opponents and ML opponents. The ball is incorrect for the selected leagues.

So far, PESEDIT is the most consistent. They have a bad reputation on Evo, but I have yet to find a better patch to be honest.
Yeah I agree with you on the patches, after giving both Fire Patch and Smoke's a try I decided to go back to PESEDIT even though their rep isnt good on evo, I think it has something to do with PATE being a jack*** sometimes, however they do make a really nice overall patch and I feel the most comfortable with that.

None of them do much with stats or formations though so i feel that is just up to me, I have added a few formation/tactics for teams and national teams to my EDIT file including the ones Klashman did and some that I did. I wish there was more interest in people doing formations because I honestly feel it really adds to this game.
Old 11-19-2011, 08:41 PM   #50
Banned

Profit89's Arena

OVR: 8

Tend to agree. The Pesedit patch is the most consistent.
Old 12-02-2011, 06:48 PM   #51
Pro

OVR: 12

Been thinking about getting PES on pc. Maybe you guys can answer 2 questions for me?

1 Can you make a super league consisting of top teams from EVERY league through the game's EDIT menu? Can you at least mod it to be so?

2. During ML matches, Can you toggle Coach Mode off/on at ANY time?

these are my 2 biggest gripes with the 360 version. Getting rid of these plus having access to the tantalizing mods of the PC would convince me to shell out some $ on the pc version and a wired 360 controler
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2011, 08:18 AM   #52
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k10Fonzarelli
1 Can you make a super league consisting of top teams from EVERY league through the game's EDIT menu? Can you at least mod it to be so?
Last year wild's roster editor allowed you to switch any league team with any other. Meaning you could create both a super league as you said, plus you could determine which teams you wanted to add to the list of teams you play in Cup competitions throughout the year. It was even possible to switch teams in ML, if you decided you wanted to change which team you managed and played as.

He just released his 2012 editor a couple weeks back, so I don't know if that function is active yet on his new editor, available over at EvoWeb.

Last edited by peigone; 12-05-2011 at 08:21 AM.
Old 12-06-2011, 09:09 PM   #53
Hall Of Fame

aloncho11's Arena

OVR: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
Yeah I agree with you on the patches, after giving both Fire Patch and Smoke's a try I decided to go back to PESEDIT even though their rep isnt good on evo, I think it has something to do with PATE being a jack*** sometimes, however they do make a really nice overall patch and I feel the most comfortable with that.

None of them do much with stats or formations though so i feel that is just up to me, I have added a few formation/tactics for teams and national teams to my EDIT file including the ones Klashman did and some that I did. I wish there was more interest in people doing formations because I honestly feel it really adds to this game.
Have to agree on the non-tactical approach these patches have and sometimes feel like just a bunch of kits for unlicensed teams and afce here and there. The good thing is that (in my case) I like to edit tactics and formations myself and experiment around with them.
Old 01-17-2012, 09:52 AM   #54
MVP

phillyfan23's Arena

OVR: 16

My gaming laptop will arrive here today with the DVD game of PES 2012. I got a gaming laptop because I could take advantage of jenkey's work, very interested in the script removal.

My question is, Can I use the MODS using the dvd or do i need to play the game without the dvd via digital download or crack?? <-- I heard that playing with no-dvd. exe will be the way to go to avoid all problems. Maybe I am misunderstanding something because this is literally the FIRST time I will play a gamee on the PC. Been a console gamer all of my life. Would appreciate a quick tutorial as well to install these mods.

Thanks a lot
Old 01-17-2012, 10:00 AM   #55
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyfan23
I heard that playing with no-dvd. exe will be the way to go to avoid all problems.
Some mods are made for specific versions of the game .exe, and don't work unless you have that version. Last time I checked, jenkey's patch worked for both dvd and no-dvd (download) versions. It has nothing to do with which version works best, or playing with the no-dvd version only "to avoid all problems" as you said.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2012, 10:03 AM   #56
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyfan23
Would appreciate a quick tutorial as well to install these mods.
I only ever use a couple of mods, so I install them manually. The hardcore multi-mod users use Kitserver:

http://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=64574

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »