Home

PC Players: The Must Have Downloads

This is a discussion on PC Players: The Must Have Downloads within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-17-2012, 07:57 PM   #65
MVP

phillyfan23's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: PC Players: The Must Have Downloads

Quote:
Originally Posted by peigone
Did that, game was added to my shopping cart.
strange.....hopefully yair's mods are ok with the dvd version
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-18-2012, 08:29 PM   #66
MVP

phillyfan23's Arena

ok guys....I need some help here. I am totally lost, my MSI laptop just came in, I have fully installed pes2012 DVD version. I went to the PC route to take advantage of jenjey/yair patch just for pes practically for the ai script removal.

I have downloaded Yair's latest patch beta 3 compatible with with 1.03 konami patch and i have downloaded jenkey's gameplay tool.

I see in my installed path now in program files are

img (folder with al the dt files)
DFEngine
Pes2012
settings

What files do I replace with what to get the things that I want.
Where Do i download the latest konami 1.03 patch?

All I want is yair's patch with jenkey's tool and updated kits/rosters.

Please step by step tutorial for an ubernoob in pc gaming

Appreciate all the help.
Old 01-18-2012, 11:02 PM   #67
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyfan23
ok guys....I need some help here. I am totally lost, my MSI laptop just came in, I have fully installed pes2012 DVD version. I went to the PC route to take advantage of jenjey/yair patch just for pes practically for the ai script removal.

I have downloaded Yair's latest patch beta 3 compatible with with 1.03 konami patch and i have downloaded jenkey's gameplay tool.

I see in my installed path now in program files are

img (folder with al the dt files)
DFEngine
Pes2012
settings

What files do I replace with what to get the things that I want.
Where Do i download the latest konami 1.03 patch?

All I want is yair's patch with jenkey's tool and updated kits/rosters.

Please step by step tutorial for an ubernoob in pc gaming

Appreciate all the help.
Okay, first it sounds like you want to update kits/rosters/etc - right?
What I would suggest to make it really easy is to just download a custom OF (option file), one that has all kits updated as well. Try from pesgaming or evo-web

Once you do that, just extract the updated OF over your one that is the "my documents" within the save folder.

Start off there. If you want boots/balls/adboards;etc - just ask - you'll need kitserver12 from juce.
Old 01-19-2012, 01:02 AM   #68
MVP

phillyfan23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Okay, first it sounds like you want to update kits/rosters/etc - right?
What I would suggest to make it really easy is to just download a custom OF (option file), one that has all kits updated as well. Try from pesgaming or evo-web

Once you do that, just extract the updated OF over your one that is the "my documents" within the save folder.

Start off there. If you want boots/balls/adboards;etc - just ask - you'll need kitserver12 from juce.
Thank you very much matt.. It took me 5 minutes to get everything loaded up and now all kits and transfers are fine. much much faster and easier than console option files.

next please help me with installing jenkey's and yair's patches. I have looked for tutorials online but havent found any. Anyone please help....

thank you
Old 01-19-2012, 02:28 AM   #69
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Thank you very much matt.. It took me 5 minutes to get everything loaded up and now all kits and transfers are fine. much much faster and easier than console option files.

next please help me with installing jenkey's and yair's patches. I have looked for tutorials online but havent found any. Anyone please help....

thank you
Great, glad you got it figured out!

Let's start with jenkey's tool. The main thing is extract the files from his download to the pes2012 folder. Run "gameplay config.exe" and select the drop down to correspond with whatever executable you want (commonly pes2012.exe, however this will be different for you, so leave that step alone for now).

Next, select your options, there are many. Make sure to select save and you should receive confirmation the settings were saved.

Now, in regards to yair's patch - there are plenty, the good thing is they are executables, so all you really need to do when you have downloaded them, is to extract the file to pes2012 folder.

Once extracted, go to Jenkey's tool, select the drop down to correspond with the name of yair's patch. So mine says "yairfinal3.exe" and that's what I select. Make sure to save it and you're good with Jenkey and Yair.

Now, last step if you do have kitserver for other accesories (boots, adboards, tv logo, etc), anytime you change up executables (from pes2012.exe to yairpatch.exe for example) you want to unattach the kitserver from the current executable.

So go to kitserver12 folder, click on manager (something like that) and select "detach" from pes2012.exe and then select the drop down to find "yairpatch" or whatever it is called, and click Attach.

Now you should be good to go completely. Let me know if you have issues.
Old 01-19-2012, 11:12 AM   #70
MVP

phillyfan23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Great, glad you got it figured out!

Let's start with jenkey's tool. The main thing is extract the files from his download to the pes2012 folder. Run "gameplay config.exe" and select the drop down to correspond with whatever executable you want (commonly pes2012.exe, however this will be different for you, so leave that step alone for now).

Next, select your options, there are many. Make sure to select save and you should receive confirmation the settings were saved.

Now, in regards to yair's patch - there are plenty, the good thing is they are executables, so all you really need to do when you have downloaded them, is to extract the file to pes2012 folder.

Once extracted, go to Jenkey's tool, select the drop down to correspond with the name of yair's patch. So mine says "yairfinal3.exe" and that's what I select. Make sure to save it and you're good with Jenkey and Yair.

Now, last step if you do have kitserver for other accesories (boots, adboards, tv logo, etc), anytime you change up executables (from pes2012.exe to yairpatch.exe for example) you want to unattach the kitserver from the current executable.

So go to kitserver12 folder, click on manager (something like that) and select "detach" from pes2012.exe and then select the drop down to find "yairpatch" or whatever it is called, and click Attach.

Now you should be good to go completely. Let me know if you have issues.
Thank you for the response:

I have now dl'ed and applied patch 1.3 and updated to dlc 2.0 so that Yair's final patch would be compatible with it. I have downloaded yair's beta3 that is compatible with 1.03 exe.

I downloaded Yair's patch and when i tried to extract into the pes2012 folder in x86/konami/pes2012. it won't let me and this is the message it gives me:

1)can not create yair25 patch, access is denied.
users: phillyfan23
No files to extract.

I have by the way disabled antivirus.

So i extract the files in the yair folder i created and I drag the yair1.3 file( with the icon the same as the pes2012.exe) to my pes2012 folder.

I right click on the icon and run as admin and the error message says:

The dynamic library dll failed to load. please confirm that:
1) The file was copied over the same folder as the cracked executable
2)The Anti-virus software is not false detecting the file( in which case, white-list the folder/file)

Like i said, I have disabled the anti-virus

also just to remind you, I am running the game with the original DVD.

thanks for your help.

by the way: have you been back to Indonesia after your club career there?

Last edited by phillyfan23; 01-19-2012 at 11:17 AM.
Old 01-19-2012, 04:22 PM   #71
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Thank you for the response:

I have now dl'ed and applied patch 1.3 and updated to dlc 2.0 so that Yair's final patch would be compatible with it. I have downloaded yair's beta3 that is compatible with 1.03 exe.

I downloaded Yair's patch and when i tried to extract into the pes2012 folder in x86/konami/pes2012. it won't let me and this is the message it gives me:

1)can not create yair25 patch, access is denied.
users: phillyfan23
No files to extract.

I have by the way disabled antivirus.

So i extract the files in the yair folder i created and I drag the yair1.3 file( with the icon the same as the pes2012.exe) to my pes2012 folder.

I right click on the icon and run as admin and the error message says:

The dynamic library dll failed to load. please confirm that:
1) The file was copied over the same folder as the cracked executable
2)The Anti-virus software is not false detecting the file( in which case, white-list the folder/file)

Like i said, I have disabled the anti-virus

also just to remind you, I am running the game with the original DVD.

thanks for your help.

by the way: have you been back to Indonesia after your club career there?
Philly, go ahead and pm me your email address, I can type at work since os is blocked at work.

I haven't been back to indo since 2006.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2012, 06:54 PM   #72
MVP

phillyfan23's Arena

ok I got everything to work now....jenkey's and yair's. What was missing was the no dvd.exe file. I downloaded that and now i can use jenkey's and yair's.

problem is now, the framerate on the highest settings is very very bad, when i tone it down to 720p, it is fine. When i first got the game game, it ran smoothly on the highest settings.

I will re-install and see if that fixes it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »