Home

MOSS greatest WR EVER!!!

This is a discussion on MOSS greatest WR EVER!!! within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 02-04-2005, 12:10 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: MOSS greatest WR EVER!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
Why are all the *******es coming out of the woodwork and creating ignorant threads like this?

Dont call me no ******* ******* dog. u mit not agree with wat im sayin bout get stupid and namecall you dont know me dog. that is uncalled for and unacceptable from an administrator. The same ones who warn me about calling people dummies.

Last edited by fossen; 02-04-2005 at 12:15 PM.
Old 02-04-2005, 12:10 PM   #18
MVP

Saber's Arena

OVR: 15

Seriously though, Moss is probably the most talented reciever to ever play the game. A man among boys really. But with his attitude, he's hardly worth taking over a handful of recievers playing right now.
Old 02-04-2005, 12:13 PM   #19
Extra Life 11/3/18

ExtremeGamer's Arena

OVR: 70

Nice knowing ya!
Old 02-04-2005, 12:55 PM   #20
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond
Dont call me no ******* ******* dog. u mit not agree with wat im sayin bout get stupid and namecall you dont know me dog. that is uncalled for and unacceptable from an administrator. The same ones who warn me about calling people dummies.
Old 02-04-2005, 01:04 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 18

Quote:
All I gotta say is ROFL to the talking like that on the Internet.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2005, 01:09 PM   #22
MVP

OVR: 15

Not to defend Raymond, but he's not entirely wrong...... about the name-calling thing anyway.
Old 02-04-2005, 01:12 PM   #23
Banned

Programmed2Kill's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
Why are all the *******es coming out of the woodwork and creating ignorant threads like this?

I have no idea.

So far, since the Super Bowl teams came about....Cowboy fans have been on the brigade trashing the Eagle fans' hopes and dreams, then becoming the Aqua Teen Homer Force in the Emmitt and HoF threads.

Then some Giants fans followed suit with the Dallas fans in dashing the Eagles' chances.

Freddie Mitchell homers see no wrong with anything he does.

And then a Randy Moss homer shows his true colors.

Last edited by Programmed2Kill; 02-04-2005 at 01:14 PM.
Old 02-04-2005, 01:14 PM   #24
Banned

Programmed2Kill's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
I think he is already and will be when his career is all said and done. His attitude and behavior is uncalled for but wat do you expect from us ghetto black people who come from the hood and come across tons of money. "You can take a niggga out the hood but you cant take the hood out the Niggga" who said that?? that is so true! Anyway he is on pace to break a lot of Rice records but the receptions and totall yards SEEM to have a firm grasp. But think about it Rice had Young and Montana two of the greatest QBS ever. And was always playing with Super Bowl talent around him. Moss on the other hand has played with the like of cunnungham, jeff george,, brad johnson, moon (i think), culpepper, he even made Gus Frerrote and Todd Bouman look like Pro Bowl quarterbacks. I dont think Rice has ever did that for a quarterback. Moss just needs a ring. Hopefully Moss well get his chance like Owens and get on team that can get him to the super bowl. I wishing he goes to my 3rd fav team the ravens reunite with Billick and make whack as Boller look like a pro bowler and free the field up for kevin johnson and travis taylor, and moore. Wow imagine that facing Moss and Moore together two 6'4 wr with hops. P.S. sorry Moss for putting your name in the same sentence put he is a up and coming stud with sum potential.

This is the second time in two weeks I've read a poster's thread and became ashamed of my race.

**Pretends this thread isn't real and runs away**

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »