Home

Official Terrell Owens Thread

This is a discussion on Official Terrell Owens Thread within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-05-2005, 08:40 AM   #73
Banned

dkgojackets's Arena

OVR: 73
Re: TO is mad at the Eagles for not celebrating. . .

"caught some of the interview"...more like turned it on, heard a few seconds, then switched stations
Old 11-05-2005, 11:19 AM   #74
MVP

videobastard's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: TO:Eagles would be perfect with Favre

I could understand if it was manning they were talking about. But farve in no way or form would have the eagles undefeated right now.
Old 11-05-2005, 12:07 PM   #75
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Programmed2Kill
Selective hearing at its best. All the comments he made about McNabb and you haven't heard one of them?
The guy i quoted stated "teamateS" with the asumption that T.O. bashes all his teamates, not just 1. Which arguably he might not be 100% wrong with some of the things he says. He is an outspoken individual who speaks his mind, a little more so than he should, but that his personality and guess what he can back it up. I strongly believe Mcnabb is hurting his team with playing through his injuries. It's one thing to be a "warrior" and play well through an injury, but when you start making bad passes and hurting the team On THE FIELD, I believe it's time for you to sit. Regardless of how much you guys bash T.O. and don't like what he says. You cannot deny that he is a hard worker and performs where it counts. On THE FIELD! And Yes I still stand behind my statement of take T.O. out of the equation and the eagles would barely be a .500 team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2005, 12:11 PM   #76
Banned

Programmed2Kill's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by guysmiley1463
The guy i quoted stated "teamateS" with the asumption that T.O. bashes all his teamates, not just 1. Which arguably he might not be 100% wrong with some of the things he says. He is an outspoken individual who speaks his mind, a little more so than he should, but that his personality and guess what he can back it up. I strongly believe Mcnabb is hurting his team with playing through his injuries. It's one thing to be a "warrior" and play well through an injury, but when you start making bad passes and hurting the team On THE FIELD, I believe it's time for you to sit. Regardless of how much you guys bash T.O. and don't like what he says. You cannot deny that he is a hard worker and performs where it counts. On THE FIELD! And Yes I still stand behind my statement of take T.O. out of the equation and the eagles would barely be a .500 team.

So what...he still shouldn't be bashing his quarterback. He's been bashing him since what...April? STOP TALKING ABOUT YOUR QUARTERBACK!
Old 11-05-2005, 12:32 PM   #77
Train Nsane or remainsame

Feared's Arena

OVR: 18
Eagles Bench TO

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5056146

FOXsports.com reports that team officials have told told them TO will not be making the trip to Washington, as a result of his comments.
Old 11-05-2005, 12:35 PM   #78
Banned

Programmed2Kill's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Eagles Bench TO

It's supposed to be indefinitely, too.

Tommorow's game might not be the only game he misses.
Old 11-05-2005, 12:36 PM   #79
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Programmed2Kill
So what...he still shouldn't be bashing his quarterback. He's been bashing him since what...April? STOP TALKING ABOUT YOUR QUARTERBACK!
Ok, let me ask you philly fans a question. If you had 2 options...T.O. being so passionate about winning as he his, gives his all in every game as he does and produces and constantly puts the team in either a winning situation or close to one and gives "strong criticism" not bashing, about his quarterback...or 2nd option, plays when he wants to and is open about that, misses practice, and constantly does not perform up to par every week, but keeps his mouth shut. Which T.O. would you go with? I personally would go with the former, especially considering i am a Titans fan and a 4-3 record right now sure does look better than 2-6... Yes i know T.O. is not the whole team, but at the same time he has made BIG contributions to those 4 wins.
Old 11-05-2005, 12:36 PM   #80
Hall Of Fame

SoMiss2000's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: Eagles Bench TO

Philly just got better. I'm not joking here.

Currently Listening: The D.O.C.: No One Can Do It Better (evidence that rap music used to be good!)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »