Home

Steelers @ Panthers

This is a discussion on Steelers @ Panthers within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-17-2006, 06:56 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

mjb2124's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: Steelers @ Panthers

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwire
Makes you even more angry at those rash of games they just gave away early on.....oh well, that's how it goes sometimes.

I'm really liking Smith at safety, the kid can hit like a truck, and has a knack for picks.
Yep. They had no business losing the Cincy and Raider games. Those 2 wins would've turned the entire season around, but that's how it goes.

I also like Anthony Smith a lot. He looks to be a very good player....although I HATED his high step routine today. WTF was that? The game wasn't over and he could've had a longer return on that INT. Stupid rookie mistake and Cowher chewed him out for it.
Old 12-17-2006, 10:09 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

J0nnD0ugh's Arena

OVR: 27

Is there anyway we can get the Panther boosters to buy out Dan Henning? ala Jeff Bowden?
-August 17, 1960
Thanks, dookies!
Old 12-18-2006, 08:52 AM   #11
Banned

OVR: 26

If Fox doesn't fire Henning, he should be fired.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2006, 11:39 AM   #12
K*ngs *f th* D*nc*!

PdiddyPop's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelMan
And I doubt you'll hear any Panther fans call Primetime tomorrow... You probably will hear more from Cowboy and Steeler fans (especially that Steeler Mark idiot) on his show. For some reason, I've gotten a little tired of Packer's show, especially since he picked up that Columbia affiliate... I'll listen to the ranting on the Morning Sports Page, then call it a day.

For real. I'm still sick of hearing someone have to say "North Carolina" instead of Carolina. Like South Carolina even comes close to everyone knowing them as Carolina. Not only that isn't Pack on vacation? I didn't like the show the other day with Taylor on it just seemed a lil off.

As for the game.......yep the Kitty Cats have packed it in for the winter.
Old 12-18-2006, 09:29 PM   #13
Th* H*mb*rg*r P*mp

TarHeelMan's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by PdiddyPop
For real. I'm still sick of hearing someone have to say "North Carolina" instead of Carolina. Like South Carolina even comes close to everyone knowing them as Carolina. Not only that isn't Pack on vacation? I didn't like the show the other day with Taylor on it just seemed a lil off.
Yeah, I don't know what's gotten into Packer lately... I happened to turn there once, and Chuck the Buc was on there talking about the Miami Hurricanes... He wasn't going off or acting like an idiot like Robin the dook fan or Mike from Gastonia, he was just giving his opinion about the Randy Shannon hire... And Packer just started acting like an *** for no reason.... Chuck, to his credit, just was like, "Whatever" and hung up...

Taylor is OK, he had a morning show out here where the station's signal strength was ridiculously low... The station was called "Triangle Sports Talk", but the funny thing was, you couldn't hear it IN the Triangle... I got better reception halfway out to Winston Salem than I got in front of my house. Taylor, IMHO, is a little like Packer-lite... It would be interesting to hear Taylor try to talk Panthers, because, out here, they didn't cover the Panthers at all until they were in the middle of their playoff run... It was all about the Canes. I actually like when Brett Jensen hosts... Someone kept calling him "Brent" on the air, and he said. "It's Brett, you illiterate bastard"... I almost rear ended someone, I was laughing so hard.

What did the Morning Sports Page guys have to say about the Panthers this morning? I listen to WFNZ over the net, but for some reason they were streaming Mike and Mike.
Old 12-19-2006, 01:01 AM   #14
K*ngs *f th* D*nc*!

PdiddyPop's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelMan
Yeah, I don't know what's gotten into Packer lately... I happened to turn there once, and Chuck the Buc was on there talking about the Miami Hurricanes... He wasn't going off or acting like an idiot like Robin the dook fan or Mike from Gastonia, he was just giving his opinion about the Randy Shannon hire... And Packer just started acting like an *** for no reason.... Chuck, to his credit, just was like, "Whatever" and hung up...

Taylor is OK, he had a morning show out here where the station's signal strength was ridiculously low... The station was called "Triangle Sports Talk", but the funny thing was, you couldn't hear it IN the Triangle... I got better reception halfway out to Winston Salem than I got in front of my house. Taylor, IMHO, is a little like Packer-lite... It would be interesting to hear Taylor try to talk Panthers, because, out here, they didn't cover the Panthers at all until they were in the middle of their playoff run... It was all about the Canes. I actually like when Brett Jensen hosts... Someone kept calling him "Brent" on the air, and he said. "It's Brett, you illiterate bastard"... I almost rear ended someone, I was laughing so hard.

What did the Morning Sports Page guys have to say about the Panthers this morning? I listen to WFNZ over the net, but for some reason they were streaming Mike and Mike.

I didn't wake up in time to hear Gary and Jim this morning. And wow at Stanley today. He was very subdued.

Packer has been getting very testy lately. Guess he wanted to hurry and get his vacation started I dunno. He's not been himself.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »