Home

Cowboys at Redskins

This is a discussion on Cowboys at Redskins within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-31-2007, 02:22 PM   #121
MVP

colkilla's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Cowboys at Redskins

landry actually dove and was sliding across the field and clipped glenn's feet out from under him, upending him. if he was dirty and trying to injure him, he'd have just head hunted him and laid into him like he has been all season. i do think he plays in a gray area like bk said tho. but i also can't say i don't like that from my safety. you want the offensive team worrying abut what the guy may or may not do. maybe if he can keep progressing and start getting fined and suspended for some horse collar tackles, maybe breaking a leg or two along the way, he can end up a pro bowler someday...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-31-2007, 06:11 PM   #122
MVP

adriano's Arena

OVR: 8

It didnt look so bad on the replay,.. but he did it on purpose he knew what he was doing..
Old 12-31-2007, 06:46 PM   #123
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by colkilla
landry actually dove and was sliding across the field and clipped glenn's feet out from under him, upending him. if he was dirty and trying to injure him, he'd have just head hunted him and laid into him like he has been all season. i do think he plays in a gray area like bk said tho. but i also can't say i don't like that from my safety. you want the offensive team worrying abut what the guy may or may not do. maybe if he can keep progressing and start getting fined and suspended for some horse collar tackles, maybe breaking a leg or two along the way, he can end up a pro bowler someday...
lol

BTW, Soldier I'm kind of surprised at your response. Besides the obvious (Patriots), the Skins could be the hottest team in the league. I think if you base it on what we've seen with all healthy starters playing, there'd be some comp but that's not a crazy statement. I'd also say that besides the obvious (Patriots) they can also beat anyone in the league. They could've easily gone 13-3 this year.
Old 12-31-2007, 07:30 PM   #124
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freelance
And if you've watched those four games, Dallas has remained incredibly vanilla throughout. Very little blitzing, nothing like what Wade was doing earlier, and almost nothing imaginative on offense. No TO in the slot like early in the season. Not even a simple end around play. Just

They're fine. Even the Patriots haven't looked like themselves in recent weeks, but they'll unleash next week.

The criticism is fine, but after the game in two weeks, this talk will go away.
Why would Dallas play "vanilla" in the last 4 games? This word annoys the piss outta me. People just throw it out there like they know. They were playing for homefield the past 2 or 3 games....your theory makes no sense. Yeah they weren't real motivated for the skins game but c'mon you sound ridiculous.
RIP #21

DC United 2008 US Open Cup Champions

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »