Home

NFC DIVISIONAL: Giants vs. Cowboys - "For the history books"

This is a discussion on NFC DIVISIONAL: Giants vs. Cowboys - "For the history books" within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-10-2008, 12:45 PM   #81
Marvel's Finest

JBH3's Arena

OVR: 48
Re: NFC DIVISIONAL: Giants vs. Cowboys - "For the history books"

Tony Romo's QB vision will consist of watching the asses of Osi and Strahan while he lays flat on his butt and they head back to the huddle.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2008, 12:56 PM   #82
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBH3
Tony Romo's QB vision will consist of watching the asses of Osi and Strahan while he lays flat on his butt and they head back to the huddle.
Old 01-10-2008, 01:02 PM   #83
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBH3
Pleeeeease.

The vaunted Giants pass rush couldn't catch Romo the first two times these teams played. Why should it be any different this time around?
Old 01-10-2008, 01:20 PM   #84
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMonroy
I think it will come down to the Cowboys ability to run. The Cowboys O-line has done a fine all year in protection and even when it has broken down Romo has done a great job of improvising. I really believe that it is the Cowboys game to lose. Nothing the Giants do will determine the game. The Cowboys will win or lose this game. i say that because if the Cowboys do what they have done all year then the Giants can really do nothing about it and the outcome will be the same the other two times they played.

ummm no.... that is a built in excuse you are making for the cowboys and it shows your lack of knowledge...

the dallas run game is not going to be affective vs the Giants... they wont hit 100 yards... the cowboys will only beat us if they pass all over us like they did both games...

Like I said... the key to the game is the Cowboys o-line vs the giants pass rush... if they can get to romo and harrass him then the giants will win this game... if they cant and they did not in both games then Dallas will pass on the giants all game long and will lose...

dont tell me that dallas loses is because of them and not the giants... you sound like a drunk dallas fan...

cowboys o line vs giants pass rush... thats it... winner there wins the game....
Old 01-10-2008, 01:34 PM   #85
ZB9
Hall Of Fame

ZB9's Arena

OVR: 28

Dallas has scored a total of 77 points on the Giants so far this season. Romo has thrown 8 TD passes against them. Yall think NY will suddenly buck up on D as banged up as they are and they will suddenly be able to stop them? I know it's a new season but..

like i said earlier, some of yall should find a bookie or go to Atlantic City and put some money on the Giants. You can find some very good odds.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2008, 01:40 PM   #86
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

The G-men are 8-1 on the road, they are the hot team right now after playing the Pats in a tight game, and TO and Glenn are coming off injuries.

I don't think it's as easy as some Boy fans are saying.
Old 01-10-2008, 01:44 PM   #87
Marvel's Finest

JBH3's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
Pleeeeease.

The vaunted Giants pass rush couldn't catch Romo the first two times these teams played. Why should it be any different this time around?
The Giants are also at a different point in their season than the Cowboys are... Coming off an impressive game against the Patriots, and the Cowgirls stinker vs. Washington...

The momentum favors the Giants seeing as how they already won a game in the playoffs, and didn't take many licks doing it.

Eli's already won a playoff game too...More than we can say about Romo.

TO is gonna be half a step, if not more, slower. Don't care what they say... He looked good returning from this injury in the Superbowl for Philly cause he had 8 plus weeks to heal.

I can't believe I am saying so much about the Giants, but I guess this goes to show how much I HATE the Cowgirls.

Giants 31 Cowboys 27... Romo throws 2 picks...
Old 01-10-2008, 01:54 PM   #88
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

How can you even mention the Washington game? It was a meaningless game for Dallas, Phillips even said he was going to get the guys their records then get them out of there..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »