Home

Titans @ Jaguars

This is a discussion on Titans @ Jaguars within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-18-2008, 12:39 PM   #25
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Titans @ Jaguars

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwharton
My point is it seems like all you really want to do is beef. You wanna beef with me now by presenting the titan records of the past which have nothing to do with what I was saying. Your focus every week is on who's not respecting the Titans even though you never really have a specific person that you're pointing the finger at. It's fans, the general public, the media, etc. If that's how you choose to enjoy your team having a great season, more power to you. Just letting you know that the "no respect" line doesn't hold much weight anymore to the rest of us.
dude, stop disrespecting the Titans. I think in reality, its mostly message boards, not here always but other places, I get the fact that every week, there are fans who want their team to beat the Titans, and in most cases, they are going to say their team is gonna win. I get that but most of the Time, its not how good their team is, its that the titans suck and are over rated, yada yada yada, this plays into the no respect thing,etc. I even get the fact that sometimes, people say this crap just to get under the skin of titans fans too lol, at the end of the day, we are 10-0, im enjoying that, but at the same time, you can never get too much love from the rest of the nfl
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2008, 12:47 PM   #26
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

but if it's other message boards then why are the titans fans continuing to say it over and over (and over) here where it's not happening? that's what i don't get.
Old 11-18-2008, 12:52 PM   #27
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwharton
but if it's other message boards then why are the titans fans continuing to say it over and over (and over) here where it's not happening? that's what i don't get.

well, there are some instances here, but the majority of the people talking on here about the Titans, are Titans fans really. Most of the time talking about other stuff than what people on OS are saying about the Titans.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »