Home

Redskins @ Bengals

This is a discussion on Redskins @ Bengals within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-16-2008, 11:56 AM   #25
Banned

OVR: 8
Re: Redskins @ Bengals

Devin Thomas is coming along, no question about that. All reports on Malcom Kelly since the DAY he showed up have been he has difficulty learning the system, that he has a poor attitdue, and that he doesn't give 100% in practice (this all comes from The Washington Post and Redskins Radio, not some BS fansite). Then he got hurt and more reports have surfaced that he isn't taking his rehabilitation seriously. Fred Davis has 2 catches for 21 yards and is listed as the 3rd Tight End behind Todd Yoder.

What did we desperatly need at the end of last season? Depth on the Offensive and Defensive line. What did we do in the draft??Took the same type of player 3 times in the second round.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2008, 11:59 AM   #26
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54

I can't refute those reports on Kelly. I will say that I went to training camp to watch him and Thomas. I left more impresses with Kelly at that time. If things have turned like that for him I am genuinely surprised. He looked like a player early in camp.

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Old 12-16-2008, 12:05 PM   #27
Banned

The same thing was said about Mike Williams after his first mini-camp. I have nothing against the guy, far from it im hoping he's the next Randy, but we needed bodies desperatly and we got 3 finese pass catchers who don't like to block.
Old 12-16-2008, 12:17 PM   #28
N.W.O. - NO WR OPEN

Checmate101's Arena

OVR: 28

Thomas does like to block, I've seen on many occasions when he's in there, and we run to his side..He holds his block. I still think Kelly is going to be good, once he gets a full training camp, and that rookie season behind him..Although I didn't think we needed to draft Fred Davis because I believe in Yoder and actualy like him. Fred Davis is going to be good for us to.

Also think Campbell with another year under Zorn will be good for him..Hassleback didn't get better untill one year under Zorn, hopefully Campbell stop double clutchin and just throw the ball next year. I think we'll be ok. I do think we need to get an OC next year, Sherman Smith might have to go.

On Springs, I think Springs will be gone next year and end up in Dallas, I just have that feeling. He's friends with T.O. and his dad played with them, So I think he'll end his career there. Los needs to get it together, after we signed Hall he fell off something terrible. D Hall think is going to be good here.

Like I said earlier, we need those big boys in the trenches. Get Griffen out,Rabach out,Kendall out,Jansen out..Work on that next year, I think Rabach is the worse center in the leauge.
Uconn Huskies
Miami Hurricanes
Old 12-16-2008, 12:26 PM   #29
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54

Yeah, but we don't have enough picks. I don't have a huge problem with Thomas. For as much as we need help on the online, we desperately need an edge rusher. I think that if we can trade down to late in the first round and get a second round pick we could get an offensive tackle and then get a pass rusher in the second round of vise verse. The edges of our lines need to be addressed.

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Old 12-16-2008, 12:30 PM   #30
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by N51_rob
Yeah, but we don't have enough picks....

And who's fault is that??

Daaaaaaannnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Little Danny sure does love to run his team like his own personal Madden Franchise, doesn't he? What do we need linemen for when we can draft a 7th WR! Maybe we can petition the league to let us use only 4 lineman and 6 wr's.
Old 12-16-2008, 12:33 PM   #31
N.W.O. - NO WR OPEN

Checmate101's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by N51_rob
Yeah, but we don't have enough picks. I don't have a huge problem with Thomas. For as much as we need help on the online, we desperately need an edge rusher. I think that if we can trade down to late in the first round and get a second round pick we could get an offensive tackle and then get a pass rusher in the second round of vise verse. The edges of our lines need to be addressed.

Yah, I hope we trade down and try to pick up more picks, because we sure do need them after Parcells raped us.
Uconn Huskies
Miami Hurricanes
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2008, 01:05 PM   #32
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checmate101
Yah, I hope we trade down and try to pick up more picks, because we sure do need them after Parcells raped us.

You can't rape the willing. Do not forget, little Danny owns a production company. Do you think he picked up Jason Taylor to play football?? Please.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »